Why is there no thread about this

(((POPE FRANCIS))) is in Israel right now with world religious leaders and mudslines to make one world religion mandotory. We are literally in the end of fucking times folks.
cogwriter.com/news/prophecy/is-2016-mekudeshet-festival-leading-to-a-one-world-religion-antipope-francis/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N-dckUaQAT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Perhaps because that's not what they're actually doing.

Sage.

>The leaders of the multi-religious, pagan event, have named this unholy gathering as “Mekudeshet”. They have announced plans to perform an 11 day consecration. This can only mean one thing. This is the beginning of the mandatory One World Religion.
Well that escalated quickly

Did you even read the article then think what's going to happen next. Or even read the bible about this, or are you shilling.

We deus ex now...
Time to gtfo back to russia and become cyborg.

ITT:High priest vatican warlock shills

>Mekudeshet

So Indians are the cause of this unholy abomination?

>bunch of religious people meet in Israel
>???
>claim they are making a one world religion
Oooooook so you skipped a step

Because it was already confirmed by a few news sources, but they shoaed all the sources, plus did you even read the article. It talks all about it

looks legit...

Pol is full of shills tonight

>555
cough cough

Stop shilling in the fucking Jahans bread

Saged to fuck

Church of God news. OK. Have look round the other articles. Find:

"Poltergeists and Lying Wonders
In August 2016, there were ‘paranormal’ sounds, moved objects, and even a levitated Chihuahua in Scotland that was reportedly seen by Scotland Police."

Not an argument literally, look this up for yourself its a real thing happening right now.

>a handful of religious leaders visit a culture and music festival with influences from the major faiths
>this obviously means that a mandatory single religion is about to be forced on the world
You're delirious, you retard.

sure shill buddy

Pope Francis and other religious world leaders will work together to re-build Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem under the pretense of the temple being "A house of prayer for all nations". With the temple in place, Jews will begin to ritually slaughter animals upon the altar, leading to massive protests by animal rights activists for "barbaric abuse of religious rights to legitimize animal abuse". The altar will be shut down, and the end times will begin.

Screencap this.

Good luck heretics, you'll need it in hell.

Or Jews ritually slay us and Muslims for spiritual fuel for hell

They rebuild on temple mount, the animal rights guys will the last of their worries. They would have to get rid of al-aqsa mosque, the muzzies would go ballistic.

I love it when hysterical bible thumper foretell the end times through their vapid delusions of grandeur.

So fun-e

www.badselfeater.com

Its coming!

Bump cos I'm bored

Dibs fedora

Bump

What the fuck is this shit?

Dont know.

Here's the short story,
>all over the us weird dollar bills pop up people are finding them, all linked to some guy named mr teeth, mr teeth says wait till September 14th for setting huge to happen

I really don't get why that's in my thread but that's the story for it

Trials, tribulations, signs and wonders. And nutters.

Probably viral marketing for some faggots movie

Fuck, we're having something similar in the UK, but it's mister yellow teeth. Int conspiracy?

Have you not been paying attention?

The Sanhedrin has appointed the first High Priest in Israel since 70AD

They have been talking about the Third Temple a lot lately

Doubt it, there was some angry shill last night that started spamming threads making fun of this thing. The more I look into it though, the stranger it gets. I have a pretty strong stomach for spooky stuff but this give me the heebs.

If you really want me to, ok.

desu most of these notes look like shitty print outs, however I'm not sure about this one.

Thats the one user posted last night.

>mfw protestant and don't have to worry about being in a one world religion
Cathfags btfo'd.

Yeah I was just making a shitty joke. I saw the federalbeast/badselfeater sites, and the ThankMrTeeth kikebook page. Saw on the web some people think it's promo for American horror s6, going out on 14th September?

You know, I don't understand what you people want from the world. Mudslimes kill everyone and you say their religion should dissappear, then when it starts to dissappear you say you want it to stay? Make up your fucking mind

It's probably going to be like that Anonymous countdown that was supposed to end Trump's campaign

Nice dubs.

>Islam starts to disappear

what

youtube.com/watch?v=N-dckUaQAT0

I dont think any marketing company in the world would let someone get away with whats on this bill. And why have Soros and Murdock signatures instead of Hillary and Trump. It falls apart in the details.

SAINT MALACHY PROPHECIES
A
I
N
T

M
A
L
A
C
H
Y

Isn't that VH logo from a shitty 60's or 70's cartoon? I feel like I've seen that before.

I wonder which retards are doing this to get a laugh at the sake of the low-IQ?
25%+ of all $1 bills are counterfeit, they are never the really good ones, mostly from African countries since it's not worth FED time to even track them down, they aren't watermarked.

Now in a jew days, a "random" person will come forward with a "link" to a site on this. I wish I were a soulless kike and fleecing people since they are clearly not smart.

>to make one world religion mandatory

No he isn't

>hurr durr were in duh end times!

No we're not

>already confirmed!

No it isn't

what do you think Pope Benedict is doing right now?

Hi Muhammed bin Peter.

Van halen!!??

You shill try really really hard to earn that shekel. Im almost proud of your attempt.

Guess so, never mind.

NOT

MY

POPE

Time to sign up to become an Orange Catholic and find a certain desert planet.

Muad'Dib! Muad'Dib! Muad'Dib! Muad'Dib!

Never going to effect America. We have a little something called freedom of religion over here. :^)