CIVIL WAR STORYTIME

CIVIL WAR STORYTIME

WILL SOMETHING HAPPEN?

Probably not. I mean, it's Bendis, when was the last time something happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ScHoolBoyQ/status/692446498399850496
twitter.com/BRIANMBENDIS/status/799795477583577088
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How exactly is Tony "protecting the future"? That's not his stance at all.

$4.99 for 21 pages of nothing

At last, we shall know peace.
BUT AT WHAT COST?

His more "Protecting the Present because the Future is not set in stone"

THANK YOU OP
I'm actually looking foward to this just to see how bad things will come out.
This whole event feels like all the characters are starring in a bad film and have no idea what to do.
Kinda what to see the avengers trying to enhance the Room

>Focus, Inhuman!
What a weird thing to say. Is this what Bendis thinks Inhumans say instead of "Focus, man"?

Karnak, it's not like angrily yelling at him will work if he can't hear you.

You guys know there's one more issue right?

wait what?

Wait, Ulysses can see alternate futures now?
No wonder his visions are getting so inaccurate.

aaand now he can travel through different realities. This kid is getting more OP by the second.

How do you kill a hulk, any hulk, that easily?

THIS SPREAD AGAIN?

Lets repeat this page for the 200000 time

Well since Secret Wars it seems Old Man Logan future is the main "timeline"

i'm just Here for tHe memes or wHateva dem sHits is called

Thank you Tony

>WHY ARE YOU YELLING, CURT?
>I PREFER THE ORIGINAL ONE

>It's a Tony does something useful for once episode

Is there some kind of hidden message with your random capital H's?

I'll admit I haven't been keeping up with this, but isn't this almost exactly the same plot as Minority Report?

>you can't, he has spider sense
STOP SAYING THIS! Never stopped anyone from taking a crack at Peter.

AW SNAP

hot damn Carol

Oh so the inhumans also leave in OLM universe, that makes sense

FUCKING BULLSHIT
OLD MAN LOGAN IS AN ALTERNATE FUTURE THAT CAN NEVER HAPPEN.
It's why the OML that's now in 616 doesn't recognize anything of what's happening, including his own death. The events of Civil War II couldn't have possibly happened.

>The Inhumans left the planet
Also, BLACK BOLT WAS IN THE ORIGINAL OLD MAN LOGAN STORY.

>suddenly Sorrentino """art"""
>it's a "Bendis is still mad he didn't get to write OML too much before Lemire got his bruggy hands on him" episode

TRIPLE H GONNA MURDER CAROL!

HE IS OUR SAVIOR

Congrats, Bendis. You've completed the metaphor. And it only took 7 issues and cost you millions in sales.

twitter.com/ScHoolBoyQ/status/692446498399850496

Yes, Rick Jones mentioned it on the Cap book.

are you really expecting bendis to read other people's stories? how new are you?

HANDS UP! DON'T SHOOT! Black lives matter.

It's been acknowledged several times.

Why not?
Cleary in Old Man Logan (2016) the reason why Wastelands MC(r) happen were not the same ones as the Old Man Logan storyline.

I'm okay with the fact that the more the situation gets messier the more Carol gets hot. Like, just keep this attire from now on, ok?

He was ?

Seriously, this is fucking bullshit, the events of Civil War II couldn't have possibly happened in OML. And like I said earlier, the Inhumans never left.

Is there a reason why Gorgon is re-crippled

Lol if you subtract the repeated spread page, the intro and everything Sorrentino, Marquez drew like 12 pages of this.
>b-but he had a kid
I'm sure his wife suddenly popped up a baby out of her snatch without no previous hints of that

She took a crack at Pete if you know what I'm saying.

More like, he stuck it in her crack heyo

>She has to stop fighting Iron Man
Except that throughout this whole story, the ONLY ONE that was looking for a fight was Iron Man himself.

>Her who?!

Squirrel Girl. That's who.

>Literally Monument Valley is drawn
>Say it's JERSEY
Why

Yeah, he was with Emma Frost. His whisper killed Venom T-Rex, remember? He wasn't wearing the costume, but it was him.

>Those three panels
Now that's dumb.

This scene might hit more if this was Ultimate Cap or Miles flashback/reflected his experience with that Cap.

Jesus.
Fucking Bendis.

>He is not breaking any laws
Why the fuck were you even here to begin with then? I mean were they thinking it was some psycho impersonating Spiderblack?

Miles doesn't remember Ultimate.

Aaaa I totally forgot about it because of the venom dino.

>Every time this Inhuman dude has a vision, a big-time super hero dies
Um, what? Ulysses has had dozens if not hundreds of visions. 2 times doesn't equal a pattern.

These were nerfed redneck hulks, OML managed to kill every single one of them in berzerker mode

IF YOU READ THIS WHILE SCROLLING THE FRONT PAGE YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE BASED IRON MAN OF INHUMAN REMOVAL
GOOD LUCK AND GREAT X-BOOKS WILL COME TO YOU BUT ONLY IF YOU REPLY "THANK YOU TONY"

Since when Black Bolt being in OML means all the Inhumans are in OML?

A few days ago, Marquez finished drawing the next issue.

Sauce: twitter.com/BRIANMBENDIS/status/799795477583577088

Meanwhile, The Oath is delayed to January 25 of next year, and probably as a blowback Hadrian's Wall will have skip months.

And now the new Ms. Marval with do the same to the new spiderman.

At this point, pointing out how retarded this all is just seems so useless. When did dumbass become the Marvel norm?

THANK YOU TONY

>>Second to last issue of an event
>>COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT TIME JUMP
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST BENDIS!!

ohhh like she did what Thanos did to her BBC what a monster.

>[Hydra internally]

>THANK YOU TONY

Ok that was shorter than I expected, We dunno and we will never know but in other universe when the inhumans left earth BB is always with the inhumans.

Oh man, is superpowered Donald Trump going to swoop in to save the day?

What a waste of an issue.

THANK YOU TONY

WHY is Tony fighting against Carol? Like, seriously, why? What does he gain out of it?
What's his endgame? What does he think is going to happen? Does he want to kill her?

Such garbage. All this womyn powa. There's no redemption to this, no way back. Do you people understand how shitty your media really become now? And this is just the start. Oh brave new world.

Cap summarize this event in a single panel.

man im really trying to like miles Bendis,but that scene with cap highlights everything wrong with him,he has no history or encounter with this cap till this event,all there chats feel awkward and out of place cause it feels forced

>Hulkbuster tier taken down like that
Was 90's Rogue ever this powerful? She had Ms. Marvel's powers minus the energy absorption aspect and still.

>Cap's internal thoughts: That's for getting me killed in the last Civil War you jackass, Hail Hydra.

This is supposed to be one of the smartest men on the planet. Just let that sink in for a second.

What the fuck tony.

Ok they are fighting,
BUT WHY ARE THEY FIGHTING