Story time

death of x #4
Wew I'm starting to think that Marvel pushed the Hitler thing without consulting Soule and Lemire

o7

well here we go i'm never getting off this ride am i?

Let's end this wild ride, OP.

At least until IvX comes out.

But Soule and Lemire were the ones that pushed the "Cyclops did something so terrible that now mutants are hated more than ever" thing in the first place.

There aren't any windmills like that anywhere near Madrid. We have plenty of wind turbines, but not those Don Quixote mills.

Christ this art. And THESE are the images they decided were good enough to be their portraits. The only ones even half decent are Magneto and Magik

Well they could have had him do something terrible or at least something bad but underwhelming.

No Gorgon having a kek? Dropped

It's especially weird how the X-Men were angry at Sunfire for helping Cyclops even though Magyk helped him much more and they're fine with her.
And how did Sunfire lose his Energy form powers and regain a physical body?

>Blackbolt:You seein' this shit?

>Medusa
>psychic defenses
I actually am an Inhumans fan and that is a lie.

>Black Bolt realize in what a clusterfuck he's in

missed a page

>Black Bolt's plan was to just immediately kill everyone
No wonder he isn't king anymore. He seems like a terrible diplomat.

>magik did the teleports behind you thing twice in this event

Never let a man write his waiuf

>He seems like a terrible diplomat.
Yup, in fact, it turns out that he's the one that started the Kree-Skrull War by murdering a bunch of Kree soldiers.

I think the implication is the Cuckoo's were just making them see Magik, so they'd shoot Black Bolt.

I think, it's honestly hard to tell with this nonsense.

good old resizing mid story time

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Marvel in charge of doing any research

come on OP I want to see this shit show before I have to leave for work!

She's trying too hard to be individual at this point.
It's like she saw her sisters get their own hair too and had to kick her special snowflakism into overdrive.

Oh god...

Yeah I took the last panel as her teleporting away rather than it being an illusion

To those who already read the whole thing:
Is Emma retarded? Thanks to her plan, Cyke's name and reputation are in the shitter.
I hate to revert to the good old memes, but...
what did she mean by this?

satan knows

alchemy is hella fucked

That first panel is just hilarious without the bubbles.

gone yandere insane

First fucking panel is reaction image gold for all of them.

Someone, get cropping.

RICHARDS

Actually I think the which is true part really fucking matters

Seriously they couldn't get this kid a gasmask or something?

what he is looking at, Sup Forums?

So why is the cloud still killing people after this?

I still don't get why the Inhumans act like this cloud was so sacred! It was killing mutants, and stopping it equals "You monster!"? What the hell?

>But why?

I wonder

Wait Cyke does not destroy the cloud it simple makes the cloud not poison to the Mutants is that it?

AND HE STILL GETS EXECUTED?

>You have made enemies of us forever
For changing the composition of a cloud? Seriously?
It's not like you don't still have plenty of Terrigen.

>lets shoot and BB and Medusa
What was emmaclops thinking?

So emma know the dangerous of the mist but still throught Alchemist to the mist

Why is Captain America wearing a black bolt themed variant of his costume?
>It's not like you don't still have plenty of Terrigen.
All of it was in the cloud.

NO.

You are not allowed to go all 'duh Black Bolt did it wasn't our fault dindu nuffin' while fighting to protect the fucking death cloud.

This is the stupidest fucking page yet, and that's saying something.

Well in this instance, Scott is the one telling the truth as Black Bolt did purposely set off a bomb which subsequently poisons mutants and he's writing that all that matter is what everyone believes.

Rightclops strikes again.

>It's not like you don't still have plenty of Terrigen.
They dont actually. It was all in the cloud

In defense of the inhumans, if the cloud is destroyed how will they get more inhumans, btw I dont know anything about the inhumans so I could be wrong

I guess maybe it doesn't change make Inhumans anymore.
Maybe a roaming blood red storm cloud isn't as Marketable as a baby blue mist rolling into town.

Why is Emma bleeding? Is she trying to attack BB and Medusa? Is she trying to make them see Cyclops?

They actually don't

oh boy

There were two. Alchemy killed one of them.

Moving cyke around like a puppet.

So that's 2 out of 3 Summers brothers that Black Bolt has killed.
Havok's next.

The fuck is with this art?

God, Marvel didn't think this event through at all.

That is correct, yeah - as far as they know, that's the only way of further activating the inhuman gene (except in their kids? I think even inhuman kids need it to get powers). But their desire for people with superpowers does not outweigh the right of others to live.

fulling BB with psychic tricks ain't easy user
So why does Illyana hate Cyke?

looks like Bolt burped

Nope. I can understand the Inhumans hating Cyclops, but it makes no sense for the X-Men and everyone in the world thinking he's worse than Hitler.

Why do they need more Inhumans? We still haven't been given the reason why Blackbolt released it in the first place!

>We still haven't been given the reason why Blackbolt released it in the first place!
To try to take out thanos in infinity

>You I made the cloud that occasionally kills humans, inhumans and mutants into a harmless cloud for mutants so we can survive something you unleashed in this world
>YOU FUCKING MONSTER
wow

>Cyclops is Hitler
>Cyclops is right
>Hitler is right
>Hitler did literally nothing wrong

He's literally becoming the personification of RIGHT just before dying
It's beautiful

...What exactly did Cyclops do that was so wrong to make him mutant Hitler?

Emma brainwashing
She secretly want Cyclop say fuck the world and join villain side

Why did he fired first? This makes no sense

Medusa is a bitch.

So let me get this straight cyke was dead the whole time so this is all emma's doing who is now an insane villain out of love and even if cyclops was alive the whole time all he did was turn a mutant killing cloud into an harmless cloud. Were suppose to think that his hitler because of that?

That was clearly done before the writers did this. It really makes no sense for Soule and Lemire to make to look so good in Cyke's favor considering how he is treated in ANAD. He did basically nothing wrong.

Yeah, the Inhumans are the only ones with any reason to hate him.

DCfag here. Cyclops seemed in the right here. Why did they have to kill him? Why do people hate him so much?

Literally fuck off, Ororo, this is your fault
Go fake being a goddess in Africa or something

the Inhumans are cancer.

The only thing he did wrong was that telepathic message to everyone in the world with paranoid ramblings and accusations that lead to riots. Hardly a good reason for him to be labeled as mutant Hitler, especially when Magneto is still around.

>Why do people hate him so much?
Because he's right.

> Suicide by Black Bolt

Naaa Alex.. that is called murder, not suicide.

Ever watch gran torino user?

lol

Marvel is trying so hard to push the Inhumans and force us to like them that now we just dislike them.
CYCLOPS & TONY DID NOTHING WRONG.

Is he still inverted?

Stormfags.

>Havok is still Punished Alex
I seriously didn't expect someone to remember, especially since this is the first time he's appeared after that post-AXIS UXM arc where he spoke with Scott and he was normal

Marvel fell for his own memes

>TONY DID NOTHING WRONG
Tony did everything wrong. He's "right" for the wrong reasons and everything he's done in Civil War II has only made things worse.

>shoot at black bolt
>expect him not to murder you
So when the fuck did Daisuke have a change of heart? He was all over that Inhumans shit in every other chapter.

Marlel: If can't push them high, throw them low
Now their try to make us hate Inhuman

It was done to prepare Earth for the coming of THEM. Who THEY are exactly is not revealed, but THEY are responsible for the Skyspears appearing all over the Earth.

wew lad
>explain_this_bullshit.png

Daisuke going meta I see

Cyclops died as he lived
A X-Men

Here's the thing. Inhumans don't naturally get their powers. For most of the Inhumans' existance, Terragenesis was a rare gift that they didn't let just ANY Inhuman undergo.
Now, Inhumans who never get their powers can still pass on the Inhuman gene, since that's how the post-Infinity Nuhumans occured, some Inhumans left Attilian and lived and bred with normal humans.

Basically, if they destroyed the cloud or captured it and spent decades remaking the Terrigen crystals to control Terragenesis again, even if it took hundreds of years, as long as Inhumans still have kids who survive to have kids of their own, you can always transform more Inhumans.

How the fuck did she fool so many people? Isn't the entire school trained to notice when their mind is being fucked with?