Venom #1 Storytime

All-New, All Different Host Edition.

Our hero, gentlemen.

>When Peter realized the costume was making him angrier and more aggressive
THAT NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED!

From leaks I thought he'll be injured more.

If that triggers you, just wait for few more pages.

little context as to why Flash gave up the suit?

Not revealed.

well that's horseshit. gave up after he joined the guardians and i can see that was a good move.

Mhm. You missed some hilarious art from Dawn of War in Venom: Space Guardian or what name of the book was, I'm not sure.

Oh fuck, I can see where this is going.

It is almost as though the writer has no idea who Venom is.

Yep. He made Venom his bitch.

venom itself being the voice of reason is odd. still cant stand that clintok(sp?) guardian bullshit

Klyntar, I think.
Weird word. Reminds me of some body part.

So The Darkness : Venom edition?

Um, yes it did? Did you not read comics in the early 90s? They literally say that.

>90s tier edge
>awful design on top of it
Why is this happening? Have Venom fans not suffered enough lately?

That's the exact thought I had. He only need two Venom heads or something.

>give the symbiote the best character development it's had in years
>drops Flash for an unknown reason
>give it to some angsty guy who's reverting it back to its shitty OG status

WE'VE COME FULL CIRCLE

>that gorilla anatomy on Tony

And people actually think Sandoval is a good artist?

Sorry user, its a retcon. Nothing you can do.

That's what bothers me the most. We got some new guy when we all know he'll be discarded moment Venom is cancelled.

>muh realism!

I bet you hate Kirby

Looks like they at least remembered that Mac got his jaw punched off, with the stitch scars on his face.

Unless that's just shit art. I honestly cannot tell.

poor symby ;_; can't catch a break

Hey, it's Jackie Estacado

>They literally say that.
Fucking where?

It never once happened. That ALL comes from the 90s animated series.

Fucking casuals.

It's sutures. He was shown with them in a few earlier stories like Spider-Man 2099.

Myabe Marvel thought the fans wanted something similar to the OG, how the sales for the Space knight where? is this a desperate attempt to sell more?

>carnage and anti-venom combine
i'm okay with that

RETCONNERRRRR!

I'LL FOLLOW YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTTHHHH!!!

they have plans for Flash. BIG. Please let it be Anti-Venom please please

looks like it, i wonder if anyone will call the writer on its similarity to the darkness

this fucking art...for fucks sake.

Then why not simply use Brock?
>Brock has Toxin, user
>and he's kinda goodish, not villain anymore
I see wisdom now. I guess MacGargan wasn't popular?

id rather see him get toxin and eddie get anti-venom. itd make more sense given toxin being mostly house trained and eddie being violently anti-smybiotes

This issue turned up stupid pretty goddamn fast.

The suffering never ends, the only good that could come from this is the triumphed return of Anti-Venom with flash at the helm.

At least is not Angelo Fortunato

They've been advertising Eddie a lot for this series but don't even namedrop him here? What the fuck.

You really think I know stuff I don't. Just looked at wiki, he was ded after six appearances. Guess he was THAT popular.

Obviously the symbiote is in pain. So this is gonna be a 3 issue series where it jumps ship and finds a new host or returns to Flash right?

RIGHT!? ;_;

I don't like this guy. Normally edgy doesn't bother me but this guy is 2edgy4me

its modern marvel, the "lower your expectations" company. "house of ideas" got tossed out the window ages ago

>new yorker
>never heard of venom before

I really hate how MCU citizens and at times capes themselves are just oblivious to the world around them and never seem to know who anybody is

Especially since he's working for Mac Gargan.

Then again, I'm unsure of how public Mac's time as Venom was.

>tfw I spent $30 for the Del Otto variant already

The ride never ends

...so what's stopping the Venom symbiote from just saying "fuck this guy" and just leaving him immediately?

guessing eddie will spend most of the run hunting the new guy down thinking its the suit. finds out it was the guy and the suit had changed. venom is absorbed by toxin with the laters personality going dormant. leads into a new run back with eddie

It gonna be bad writing. "Hey Flash,my Anti-Venom powers keep manifesting,so I need to dump Toxin on someone. Take it,he can make pretty fancy legs". And Toxin is like "I 'm just symbiote bitch without my own opinion"

Look i just try to look at the bright we just wait to this thing to flop and then then Venom returns to Flash or Eddie if they still want to do the OG stuff and give Toxin to Flash, but i doubt any of that happening

>>give the symbiote the best character development it's had in years

Oh fuck off, you're a fucking faggot dude. NO new "development" to the symbiote has been good, unless you're a fucking newfag who doesn't know jack shit to begin with.

>And Toxin is like "I 'm just symbiote bitch without my own opinion"
Goddamn, I hate how Toxin is characterized outside of his two minis.

Flash is the best thing to happen to venom since his inception faggots.

>>It gonna be bad writing
again welcome to modern marvel. good comic writing has always been hit or miss and lately mostly miss

>been reading comics since the 40s
>newfag

sure bud

They honestly should've just made Eddie Venom again to begin with. The entire advertiseing of this series has used Brock Venom imagery and people were getting excited assuming it was Eddie.

He's too weak to run. By the time he recovers,he will turn bad Venom,who eats brains.
This issue is so shitty,damn.

>40s
>not reading old timey comics made out of wood
Pleb.

I think he's talking about the klyntar bullshit that kinda contradicts Flash merit of keep Venom at peace with his will

Oh, yeah every bit of space shit was cancer

You mean Venom is the best thing to happen to Flash Thompson. The symbiote was abused and brainwashed for all that time.

Klyntar stuff is pretty good. It's just happens to quick and Ben-10 style.

>Carnage shows up
>YOU ARE NOT A BITCH, YOU ARE A STRONG, INDEPENDENT KLYNTAR WHO CAN GO SO FAR.
>Toxin series in 2017, with a new host, Tonya Xin, a half Asian, half Black bigender protagonist who shows the symbiote that it's 2017, the era of social justice and that there are rights for everyone, including symbiotes and it features symbiote fetishists as a villain for the first arc.
>Written and drawn by Kate Leth

....what is stopping the symbiote from just walking away right there? Its clearly not even attached to this edgy faggot.

>U.S. Army Ranger
Kek. Symbiote has pretty low standards for hosts, I see.

Please kill yourself, if you actually thought making all symbiotic good people with head problems was a good idea you shouldn't live.

Whoops, meant for

Why do so many readers want the same shit rehashed over and over again with the same characters?

I wonder that, too. Maybe he'll manhandle Venom out of panel.
I've seen similar comment already. Rangers are dumb dumbs and not elites like vidyas taught me?

Jesus Christ how horrifying.

Honestly, Angelo was better than this edgemeister.

so you prefer ultimate spider-man symbiote to classic origin?

This dude is just a bad combination of Brock, Gargan, and Thompson. His Venom looks like Brock's to sell ass loads of variants and comics, he's pure evil like Gargan, and he's an amputee that served in the military like Thompson.

Nah, they're pretty good from what I heard. That's just /k/-tier banter and hope to provoke some upset responses..

>RIGHT!? ;_;
Lets fucking hope. If not, this is going to be real shit.

When in doubt, rip off.
Got it.

Shit, it's time already

I meant him going to his home planet and being cleansed, also being with the GotG at all.

But yes I prefer ultimate venom tbqh

It's not about ALL symbiottes good people. It's about how they TRY to be good people,but universe is shitty place and many of them are corrupted anyway.
It was just poor implemented.

Jeez man, say it don't spray it

>Even Marvel's "lynch a mutie, love a mutate" civilians think kingpin Felicia is stupid
Pay attention, editorial

I just prefer them to be parasites through and through, brings elements of Alien into his theme, makes a much better villain than the "a good guy turned bad" buckshot.

So it was her. And I keep noggin my joggin' who is supermodel criminal.
And I decided it's Madam Masque, someone who doesn't dress like supermodels.

Why does this guy's tweets keep showing up on Sup Forums

He has to be the one posting them

>full on edgelord
>making the symbiote suffer
no sir, I don't like it.

Because people like characters? Cheap mantle swapping isn't making "new characters" and Marvel should fucking stop it, they can't do it like DC can, they fucking stink at it

>having literally zero standards of any kind

Holy shit. I cannot even imagine being this much of a faggot.

>comic books
>standards

lol

>he's an amputee
Yeah, and his "amputation" is soooooo debilitating, right?