Gondor calls for economic aid!

Gondor calls for economic aid!

"Denethor's economic reforms were well intentioned but like all Ecthelionist policies they are doomed to fail.

Raising the Gondorian minimum wage has priced would be stable boys and squires out of the market. This is reflected in the employment figures released by the independent Osgiliath Office for Statistics two moons ago. This is bad news for Gondor, who already has sluggish productivity (the Kingdom has lagged behind Rohan for the last 3 quarters).

Furthermore, new rental controls have hiked up property prices in Minas Tirith, particularly on the upper levels. Along with lagging output from the Pelennor, this is just another headache for Minas Tirith's policymakers. It's hard to see Beregond cling onto his mayorship amidst such issues.

Last but certainly not least is the decision to guarantee gold deposits at the White Mountains Bank. This will create a moral hazard problem in Gondor. It seems lessons from the shipbuilding bubble in Dol Amroth have not been learned. Mithril prices have been on an upward trajectory suggesting Middle Earth's more seasoned investors have anticipated such a problem.

I don't have a palantir but I think Gondor is in for a difficult time in the medium to long term."

- Hadhod Goldbeard, The Khazad Financial Times

Gondor should just accept Orc immigration. They've had a declining population for years, and some vibrant Orc culture will only be a gain for their society.

But what about a second bailout?

What no-one wants to accept is that Gondor has a dwindling population. Haradrim migration will help alleviate this problem.

And Rohan will bail them out!

My friends, you pay shared dividends to no one

>'File it you fools!'

What kind of cryptic last words were these?

Will Fucken!
Gibs Money!
In Mordor I Neurosurgeon!

I summon you to fulfill your Bonds.

DEEEBT!!!

The ork cradle industry is in freefall!

>The way is shut.
>It was made by those without planning permission, and the local council keep it.
>The way is shut.

LOOKS LIKE TAXPOSTING'S BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

This meme is supposed to be about taxes and mocking GRRM, not non sequitur Sup Forumsbait you retards

> memes don't evolve

What can men do over such reckless spending!

A NEW SHARE PRICE IS RISING

For who can withstand the financial merger of the Two Towers?

>implying orcs "refugees" won't drive up taxes, autist cuck

>I wish the recession had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

Gandalf:

>So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the stocks that is given to us.

This is not evolving a meme, it's hijacking one

I prefer it when you don't shit up the apolitical memes with your politics

You earned a (you)

>REEEEEEE I DON'T LIKE BEING CALLED OUT FOR BEING STUPID ENOUGH TO IMPORT BLOODTHIRSTY SAVAGES INTO MY LANDS REEEEEEE

Get fucked you leftist cunt

A joint venture with Saruman is not lightly tossed aside

So you have chosen... bankruptcy

You're expecting too much from actual parrots.

Shouldn't these threads have a minimum wage of one(1) (you) per post? I mean it's the years of the rock +7.

>Saruman vs Gandalf comfy scenes
now I have to rewatch LotR

>So there I was, at the mercy of three monstrous bank rolls! And they were all arguing amongst themselves about how they were going to book us, whether we'd be turned out to audit or whether they'd parcel out our assets one by one, and liquidate them into currency! They spent so much time arguing the proceeds and the offshores that the new financial year crept over the markets and POOFT defaulted all our loans!

Shadilay my fellow centipede! #Maga!

Taxposting is the intellectual's meme. Sup Forums brainlets can't participate in it so they turn to their low effort, common political image macros.

They did build those siege towers and catapults

George rewrite of lotr when?

kek what else did you expect from the home of r/T_D refugees. nu-Sup Forums hasn't had a serious thread talking about taxes or economic policies or anything that isn't about identity politics and /x/ tier conspiracies since 2014.

all by me
#resist

back to r*ddit, you turbofaggot

I always did wonder about this. Saruman/Sauron's forces are shown as more technologically advanced than the goodies, it makes you wonder how a middle earth ruled by them would differ. Sauron was after all a smith by nature and the greatest craftsman in middle earth.

It comes down to Tolkien's political views, he was actually pretty anti-technology and saw machines as the antithesis to humanity and nature. He described world war 2 as the "war of the machines" and the real victor was the machines and "lunatic" nuclear phycisists. He believed nature should remain as pure as possible and in disturbed by technology

>Saruman/Sauron's forces are shown as more technologically advanced than the goodies
That's just the movies. I'm pretty sure elves and dwarfs are better smiths, as well as some of the humans.

How did the Orcs know what Taxposting was?

Back to where you came from, faggot.

Economics is a mandatory subject in Mordor after the Education For Orcs Act passed by a slim majority in Barad-dur

crafts in middle earth were some weird unexplained magic thing, not straightforward dirty technology

I always imagine like some orc with a monocle sitting down at a fine restaurant and an orc waiter in a tux bringing over a menu and being like "and for the lady?" while he browsed the wine selections

WE AIN'T HAD NOTHIN' BUT UPSIDE DOWN MORTGAGES FOR THREE STINKIN' DAYS!

>Sauron has regained much of his former assets. He cannot yet make high risk investments, but his portfolio has lost none of its potency.

kek

"why do liberals always discuss politics in harry potter terminology"

These two were the best out of the group

This meme shouldn't even be solely about economics, but about policy making in general. GRRM used a taxes example, but also used a foreign policy/social problem one (how to deal with the orc).
People that are making this about corporate finance are brainlets in the first place.

>immigration is in no way related to taxes, those nice refugees are all scientists who get their own house with their own money and in no way do any harm to the citizens (especially women) nor destroy the public infrastructures