Amy Schumer: Anyone not a feminist is insane, and I'm leaving for Spain if Trump wins the election

Amy Schumer: Anyone not a feminist is insane, and I'm leaving for Spain if Trump wins the election.

How does it feel to be insane Sup Forums?

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-37291210

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/09/04/amy-schumers-book-sales-disappoint-first-weeks-on-shelves.html
youtu.be/QNzaJgNNK3A
deoxy.org/evasion/1.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whales have thoughts?

I bet even rapefugees would pass that cow up.

What a fat ugly lard. No surprise she's also Jewish. Nobody cares about her stupid joke stealing ass.

Another reason to vote for Trump

Good, nothing of value was lost

Best joke she's ever made.

Hey...
...why don't liberals...
...ever say they'll move to Mexico?

I wouldn't even piss on that

Yep still want to cum all over her face while she role plays miss piggy and im wearing a kermit suit

Oh? So you are going to leave to a european country that has less niggers and mestizos? What a coincidence.

Yet another reason to vote trump

Why would she fly all the way to Spain when Mexico is right next door?

whyd you want to come here?

>tfw Trump doesn't even need to do anything as a president to Make America Great Again.

Why is she mocking people with actual mental troubles? I've had moments in my life where substance abuse caused me to temporarily lose my mind while in withdrawals and it's nothing to joke about. Fucking shitlord needs to check her sanity privilege.

How is this news worthy, even for the BBC. Can she even be considered a celebrity?

Put me down for one of these I guess.

>taking political advice from celebrities

FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL

Reminder that Hillary Clinton is basically an MRA:

1. Whining women annoy her.

2. Women have life and career choices...(so, the theory of ongoing Patriarchal oppression is not that big an issue in real life, eh?)

3. Women should take responsibility for their own lives.(Taking personal responsibility - awesome that women might even consider that - I guess it is not all the menz fault after all).

4. Women in "paralysis" (hypoagency) are contemptible. (Wow - that is a stronger statement than even some MRAs would be comfortable with - hypoagency is a natural female condition driven by evolutionary survival success, and not one that is enforced by men's oppression.)

5. There are some jobs that are better suited to skilled men than to some women. (well, duh. Wage gap, much?).

6. Having a career of Multiple Childbirth is most certainly NOT a woman throwing her life away. (Here, here! Chew on THAT, femmies!)

I appreciate Hillary for keeping her marriage intact (if strained and in name only) when divorce is nearly universal in cases like hers

How hopeful for us would it be to raise a stealth MRA zeta woman into the most powerful job in the world?

Once a woman has reached the pinnacles of business and/or politics, she usually discards her feminism like a stripper shaves off her pubic hair. (Yes, there are exceptions, and the careers of those exceptions crash and burn in a hurry - for both the CEOs and the strippers.)

So, let us at at least consider pausing our criticism and embrace Hillary, neophyte MRA.

If nothing else, this will drive the feminists even more insane.

Why doesn't she leave for Mexico?

>Wants more feminism.
>Says she'll move to the country where machismo is one of the defining aspects of the culture.

Reminder that her book failed

foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/09/04/amy-schumers-book-sales-disappoint-first-weeks-on-shelves.html

t. mentally unstable

(((Schumer)))

What a stupid tart.

When Trump does win, I seriously doubt any of the sjw faggots will actually do as they promise.

>that bitch is relevant

She's is nuts and failure of a comedian. Everyone knows that by now.

Interesting and creative shilling technique. Let's see if it pays off.

WHY? GO TO ITALY!

me too

i were just about to ask the same question, why spain?
>inb4 herp a derp hot guys
double standards much, move to sweden if you want SJW feminist shit

This

She wants to get TANNED

>Spain not Mexico

racist

Daily reminder that she's Chuck Schumer's niece and is more of a politician than a comedian.

That would explain why she'd not funny.

Like anyone cares about little miss fat and unfunny.

>oh shit yo *raises top hat

hahahaha holy fuck why do these fat blobs make it so easy to troll them?

pig goblin makes sounds, more at 10pm

>be insane like us or you're insane

k...?

reminder that sam literally sucks trap cock

wish i still has the dollface posts,

Why not Mexico instead? What's the matter?

(((critics)))

I remember when she first started she was an anti-sjw and was pretty much a right winger she even denounced femminism as bullshit. Then a while back she basically said that all that was just an "act" and was a liberal.

Either this is just one huge build up for a joke and the punchline will be when she says she voted for Trump or the Liberal media got to herm

Please no. I love Italy and usually go there.
Send her to irrelevant costa rica or something.
Or Mozambique.

>it's only a matter of time before she runs for office

youtu.be/QNzaJgNNK3A

Do these people want to get Trump elected? Seriously, she must really think people care about her being here to say something like that. Schumer, no one likes you. You are a generic whore that thinks she's funny. People laugh at your jokes to be politically correct. God, what a snob.
t. Now a Trump supporter

You're doing a great injustice to whales to compare them to feminists: whales are surprisingly intelligent; feminists never fail to surprise me with their stupidity.

Underrated

Better order Rosetta stone and get started, dumb cunt.

Did Spain got sanctioned by EU, for some reason?

Seems like a really bad deal, exchanging 40 million illegals with Spanish genes for a fat dumb whale.

Feels good man.

This woman isn't even popular in the UK, nobody knows who she is

Why is the BBC shilling for her?

>If you're not with us you're against us

Psy ops 101

the implication is she'd move to mexico dumbass.
see:

Well memes aside, I think almost all of Sup Forums can agree women deserve equal rights and treatment. And essentially that is what feminism is so she isn't that wrong, its normal to want people to have the ability to direct their own life.

Jesus you're all fucking retarded.

>Mexico Speaks Spanish

No. Women are mentally inferior and should be in the home where they belong.

We know but she did say Spain

>"My act will change because I'll need to learn to speak Spanish because I will move to Spain, or somewhere. It's beyond my comprehension if Trump won. It's too crazy."

Insanity feels pretty fucking good if it means Amy Schumer will get her god damned ass out of my fucking country.

>Mexico speaks spanish
t. never heard a mexican speak ever.
Don't associate these subhumans barely literate monkeys to our Spanish Bros.

deoxy.org/evasion/1.htm

Maybe sanity is the only insanity.

>why is my govt. owned "news" shilling for a "famous" person who said something they agree with

Cosnider my neurons fired!

Mexicans speak a corrupted version of spanish

>it's only a matter of time before she runs for office

If only liberals were capable of keeping their word we'd be rid of this threat when Trump wins.

>I'm leaving for Spain if Trump wins the election.

Once more reason to vote for him.

>Hurr durr, everyone who does not follow my ridiculous ideology that consists of angry, frustrated men-hating cunts is insane
>hurr durr, feminism means just the same as 100 years ago
>hurr durr, society including laws, gender-roles and gender based inequality hasn't changed at all in the last 100 yeas hurr durr.
>Womyns are just as oppressed as 100 years ago

I wish these subhumans to get cancer. Every single one..

Can't wait til this fat cunt swallows her last apple tart tbqh.

she is so fucking obnoxious uhhb

lol

BYE fat fugly miss piggy looking lardass bitch

Please make "Black mold matters" a meme.

t. Joe Rogan show

Good she'll fit in nicely because they love some belly pork.

A HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

Castilian fags BTFO

HAHAHAHAHA

>leaving for Spain

phew, thank God.

Please no.

>implying she would move to mexico

an interesting play by an irishman here, jerry, he's shilling hard for hillary, but the question is- will the alt-right go for the bait?

It's the only way she can stay relevant.

>makes extremely privileged statement
>is a rich, white female liberal who is in the best position possible in western society

When did liberals become so hypocritical?

Is this a new meme or something?

It's actually the other way around, feminists are just undiagnosed autists

>This image just keeps becoming more and more true

She'll need to learn Spanish if Trump loses, too.

Top kek. Good luck with that.

She's like a 2/10 by American standards.

By Spanish standards, Jewmer will be a -427104 / 10.

Anyone watching newsnight?

There might be not jobs in this country but our weather is amazing and with money you can have a dream life here.

Amy Schumer is a fat, unfunny jewess who got a position in Hollywood because her uncle is Senator Chuck Schumer. Pretty funny person to be talking about how "privileged" everybody else is.

With money you can have a dream life anywhere, Carlos...

Although I've been to Spain a few times and it was nice indeed.
Loved the ham, on par with our best.

wtf I love Trump now

Feminism is just female supremacy. There's no shame in them admitting that, it makes sense for women to want it and for men to not want it.

But they lie about it and say that feminism helps men too. That's where they lose people.

Fare ye well piggy.... enjoy the tacos

FRANCO 2! FRANCO 2!

Also this: Also Feminism is just a word, it doesn't MEAN anything that isn't attached to it.

Just a distant memory of better days...

You're probably algerian.