www9.zippyshare.com/v/Up9Jhp6z/file.html
www28.zippyshare.com/v/hWG38Xh1/file.html
www67.zippyshare.com/v/jPUPSEha/file.html
www85.zippyshare.com/v/niZ9Uewt/file.html
www64.zippyshare.com/v/7EjKlVhp/file.html
www33.zippyshare.com/v/GJW4d2nu/file.html
www95.zippyshare.com/v/NkTl87ho/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I actually forgot that it supposed to be out today.

Same.

Wonderwoman is not bulletproof.

The end

Thank you, user. This issue wasn't bad and things are finally getting interesting.

I love the year one stories but I desperately need to know what the fuck is going on.

Hot

That's pretty fucking neato.

Take a final bump. Thanks for storytiming user

So Rucka finally fucked New 52 WW for good

Now I can just drop it

AZZFAGS BTFO

>Rucka using the Odyssey illogical shitty excuse

More like everyone BTFO by his hackery

Reminder that New 52 Wonder Woman was much better than Rebirth Wonder Woman in every single way, even on the lettering

So.. they're just going to deny everything in New 52? what do you guys think?

My current theory is that Veronica Cale's "Godsend" has tampered with Diana's timeline in some manner or another to take her off the playing field or bend her towards her goals. The constant tree motifs in Year One are a signature of their tampering

me as well. this is just not as interesting as the other WW title.

I think that they should just call it a reboot if that's what they wanted

Now not only it's erased, but it's also shat on.

Well it was either that or follow up on where the Finches left it...

To be perfectly honest, Azzarello's run read better as an Elseworlds than a reboot

The Finches actually restored most of the status quo by their last issue. Which was also shitty, but if they wanted things to be back as they were pre-New 52, it was pretty close to being done.

not muh: the book
now i wish Azz's run belong to Aquaman. What's a waste of good run

>now i wish Azz's run belong to Aquaman

what do you mean?

I would prefer if they just replaced her like they replaced Superbro. At least his stuff wasn't "ALL JUST A LIE LMAO"

Yeah, nothing he did was a lie...only the fact he himself was one

fuck, clone saga all over again

>Sasha Bordeaux in suit and miniskirt
Yeeeeees

Fuuuuuck

LMAO. This Wonder Woman all she does is cry. And need Steve to tell her what is in front her face. Now Rucka's fucked it all up, I can leave. Tlak about unimaginative BS. It was all a lie. Yeah. And the WW "true fans" lapping this bs up. Sorry Rucka's good story telling days are behind him. This is not the same man who wrote WW back pre new 52. She is so boring. My goodness. Look at what this is saying about Wonder Woman. She is basically a mad bitch from the time she left her island to now. All they needed to do was reboot but instead they are doing this crazy and lazy rubbish. All for what? Steve Trevor to romance her? Lmao. DC just continue to shit on Wonder Woman instead of seriously giving her a coherent origin and building her rogues gallery. Azzarello's had tons of potential. Now just shat on. Way to shoot your selves in the foot. I predict Azzarello's will stand the test of time. This confusing bs won't.

Steve starts to understand that something doesn't fit.

>All for what? Steve Trevor to romance her?

No, it has nothing to do with that.

I like this variant.

There's nothing unique about this run. If I want to read post-crisis Wonder Woman, I can just read post-crisis Wonder Woman by authors that actually made good stories. Rebirth is just a lite rehash.

A dodo?

>not muh not muh, not muh.

>This Wonder Woman all she does is cry. And need Steve to tell her what is in front her face.

Don't you see how necessary this OTP is? He's keeping her grounded. By grounded they that she's on her knees crying an awful lot apparently.

Yay.

Well he ain't. Classic Supes is back, Dina admitted your Supes was an easy boy toy to keep her mind off her real man, and he's probably gonna be reborn as a baddie, sucks to be you though

Same

I can't get enough of Liam Sharp's art. Those are pretty.

It's very forgettable.

>The dogs are called Panic and Terror
Cool.

>burger and fries
Kek.

Stop samefagging you fucking NOT MUH loser

The posts don't even have anything in common, retard

>Stop samefagging you fucking NOT MUH loser

Only one of those was me. The way you nerds make wild assumptions and double down on them is always funny.

It's also funny when you're doing so hile defending a comic that's literally going "not muh" right now. lol.

>Not muh island

>Not muh mom

Get bent.

>Classic Supes is back

Superdad is back and keeps making really horrible decisions. His wife is also stealing another woman's entire life right this very moment. You guys have *your* not muh glasses on and it's blocking out all the repugnant shit they're trying to pass off right now.

Superdad is shit. If they ever wise up and ship him off to Earth #who gives a shit, maybe his kid can stay.

>Panic and Terror
>Phobos and Demos

So is Veronica Cale going to turn out to be Ares? Or does she just worship him?

And how can Steve work out something is wrong while Diana can't? The Hippolytas both look different. Azz is blond and Diana's os dark haired. Steve was there for how long? Diana lived there all her life time which I think is thousands of years now. But yeah Steve works it out. Sheesh. So when the movie verse version comes out which is clearly based on the new 52, Hippolyta is blond and WW is still Zeus' daughter WB going to come say that was lies too?

>And how can Steve work out something is wrong while Diana can't?

They need to show how he's necessary so he's going to be doing a lot of this shit. You can set your watch to it. They don't know how else to prop up a OTP after a diversion.

This

The lies are specifically targeting Diana and her memories. Steve is an outsider looking in so he can see the discrepancies.

They could have just gotten rid of Finch's run and left Azzarello's.

>Diana lived there all her life time which I think is thousands of years now. But yeah Steve works it out.
Like user said It's not affecting Steve like it is Diana. We don't know what exactly is happening yet because Rucka is moving at a glacial speed.

>So when the movie verse version comes out which is clearly based on the new 52, Hippolyta is blond and WW is still Zeus' daughter WB going to come say that was lies too?
Calm down. The comics and movies won't be affecting each other majorly. And DC did tell Rucka to keep one thing introduced in the New52 being used in the movie as canon, and that is almost definitely going to be the Zeus as her father bit.

>Death by snusnu

fuuuuck

I'm pretty satisfied by how the duel storylines are converging.

When did Candy transfer to the ATF?

For what it's worth. Azzarello's run is pretty much self contained. It can stand on its own regardless what status WW comic is currently.

Looking real Amanda Waller there Etta

Honestly Azz didnt read like a story canon to the then current nu52. Its was too self contained which was good at keeping the bad shit out but didnt let other shit in. Hell Cassie didnt even meet WW til late in the nu52 even though her father was introduced and killed early in the WW run.
Its felt like an elseworld.

Good. Now it can actually be a Wonder Woman title instead of the elseworld bullshit we were getting.

Good.

Underrated kek

Love the random dodo, kek

Cassie was part of the bad shit.

Was not expecting snoo snoo in my Wonder Woman. It was a long time coming.

Damn, she shot her boss RIGHT IN THE FACE!

>Azzfags getting assblasted because his run is getting thrown in the trash where it belongs
Imagine that feeling only a hundred times fucking worse. That's how people felt when the New-52 threw every characters history away.

Go Rucka you good thing.

>That's how people felt when the New-52 threw every characters history away.

Jesus you guys throw the biggest pity parties over a reboot. If you'd lived through the first Crisis you petulant children probably would have committed suicide. But then we'd be reading comics with 46% less not muh bullshit.

A wash really.

I'm a massive Wondiefag. I loved Azz's run and don't mind it being retconned. I mean, it was amazing and great things could have come of it.

But whatever, I'm so used to Wonder Woman's history constantly getting rebooted. It's so whatever by now.

My only real problem is that her classic rouges aren't being built up and how much fucking time this whole storyline is taking.

It'd be fine if Rucka did Year One first and then The Lies. Instead I'm being ported from one point in time to another. It's like reading two different books.

Now this would be ok if the whole rest of Rebirth wasn't also getting to enjoy tons of stories and chapters because of double shipping.

It all feels like it´s going at a crawl .

>Jesus you guys throw the biggest pity parties over a reboot

>New-52 reboot was fine
>OMFG Rucka retconned Azzarello's run and now I'm triggered
How are the Azzfags bitching any different?

>My only real problem is that her classic rouges aren't being built up

How the fuck are you going to build up a stable of supporting characters if you can't commit to the same simple story for more than 6 months at a time? You can't have one without the other.

>How are the Azzfags bitching any different?

Company wide reboots are kind of awesome. They also happen very rarely. This is different because they're basically rebooting bits and pieces of a reboot that they just rebooted. I think they've watched inception too many times.

It's fucking dumb.

Take this issue. Now the main character doesn't even know what her own mother looked like anymore. Dude. If you can't tell the difference between a fresh start and a clusterfuck you might be clinically retarded.

>Company wide reboots are kind of awesome.
>b-but this retcon is bad because reasons
New-52 fag pls go.

I wouldn't mind it so much if it was an actually clean reboot instead of a year long epic waffling on the subject.

What? That's stupid. You can easily build up a supporting cast without having six month arcs. It honestly makes things easier since they can actually recur.

Wonder Woman 011 (2017) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www60.zippyshare.com/v/aVcractp/file.html

Wonder Woman - Rebirth 01 (2016) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www33.zippyshare.com/v/fl3dqs7n/file.html

Wonder Woman 001 (2016) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www7.zippyshare.com/v/E93OHkmM/file.html

Wonder Woman 002 (2016) (2 covers) (F) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www30.zippyshare.com/v/XvO6MR3n/file.html

Wonder Woman 003 (2016) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www25.zippyshare.com/v/THVApMkw/file.html

Wonder Woman 004 (2016) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www9.zippyshare.com/v/Up9Jhp6z/file.html

Wonder Woman 005 (2016) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www28.zippyshare.com/v/hWG38Xh1/file.html

Wonder Woman 006 (2016) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www67.zippyshare.com/v/jPUPSEha/file.html

Wonder Woman 007 (2016) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www85.zippyshare.com/v/niZ9Uewt/file.html

Wonder Woman 008 (2016) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www64.zippyshare.com/v/7EjKlVhp/file.html

Wonder Woman 009 (2016) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www33.zippyshare.com/v/GJW4d2nu/file.html

Wonder Woman 010 (2016) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www95.zippyshare.com/v/NkTl87ho/file.html

Hey CBR fag

>To be perfectly honest, Azzarello's run read better as an Elseworlds than a reboot
this. you could basically read Azarello's run as a standalone divorce of everything else in the New52, and he did that very intentionally. It was actually the reason a lot of people liked his run in the early days of the reboot.

i still have a lot of love for it, but i don't mind rucka changing things up.

Oh, sweet, implied giggity!

Rucka is making Wonder Woman great again.

>New-52 fag pls go.

You would know that know I'm right, if you the capability. Alas, just like I said, since you can't tell the difference between a fresh start and a clusterfuck you're obviously clinically retarded.

Sorry about your broken brain Holmes. Good luck with your grocery bagging career.

>You can easily build up a supporting cast without having six month arcs.

There's a huge difference between six months arcs and having the main character's mother change every six months. How're you going to have a group history when the main character can't keep a history?