Letterboxd thread. lbgt members welcome

Letterboxd thread. lbgt members welcome.

>News
user goes on the same rant about Harry Potter user really likes Malick Criterion makes the worst cover imaginable He does Cinebro disappointed in the Emmys

Other urls found in this thread:

movingimage.nls.uk/film/0991
letterboxd.com/OriginalName3/
youtube.com/watch?v=OcOr1g4skAs
youtube.com/watch?v=9_q0VwyiZpU
letterboxd.com/machill54/
letterboxd.com/farre/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why are burgers to fucking retarded

i'm god

Voyage of Time very nice.
Ken Burns Vietnam documentary out, hopefully it is of same caliber as his Civil War one.

RIP Bobby The Brain Heenan, professional wrestler popular in WWF in the 80s.

FUCK YOU

>Director Monte Hellman made “Ride in the Whirlwind” (1966), “Two Lane Blacktop” (1971), and “Cockfighter” (1974) with Stanton. He told Variety that he met Stanton through Jack Nicholson “back when they were roommates.” Hellman said that Stanton “had the same quality as all great actors and I think Harry summed it up best himself when he told me some advice Jack had given him. It was ‘Let the wardrobe do the acting.’ He was one of a kind and he didn’t have a bad angle. You could shoot him up, down, left, right and he always looked great. He did have an actor’s ego and did want to garner more lead roles. I remember on ‘Two Lane Blacktop’ he thought he should have been cast in the Warren Oates part. He was also very upset when he discovered, on location in Oklahoma, that the character was a gay hitchhiker. This was 1970 and he was a little bit old-fashioned in his thinking then. Actually, he was so pissed off, he almost quit. But then he delivered what I believe is one of the most moving performances of his life.”

>discovered what the role was right before shooting
what a hack

>oy vey

I do

You do.

yeah, that's the joke

who the fuck names themself swimming pool

I do.

wait really? can you explain the joke to me ?

Alice's older brother, Walter (Frank Albertson), is a gambler who cannot hold a job and who associates with African Americans (which, given the time period in which the film is set, is considered a major social embarrassment).

Emily Jean Cocteau

you forgot omgwtfroflbbq at the end of lgbt mate

where does VOT rank in your terrence list?

movingimage.nls.uk/film/0991

Here's a good movie to watch, recommended by me, a geneous

jeanius >>>> geneous

letterboxd.com/OriginalName3/

Halloween started early this year, and I think it might go late.

What's the weirdest film you've ever taken a girl to lads

none

£20 in the year 1935 is worth £1,340.06 in 2017, a 6600.3% increase in prices.

some gay spanish film called skins
i fucked her tho

youtube.com/watch?v=OcOr1g4skAs

What's the weirdest film you've ever taken yer da to lads

none

blue velvet 35mm, theater was full
she liked it

I remember with great fondness taking my father to see the Bill Douglas trilogy at the old Academy Cinema in Oxford Street - memorable among other things for its stylish linocut posters specially produced by the cinema for each film they ran - in the mid-70s. My father had been born in the same region of the world around the same time as Douglas and I hoped that the films would strike a chord in him. I don't know if they did. He was a reticent and taciturn man. But it was a pleasant evening spent together in the West End in the years immediately before London began its slide into vulgar savagery.

where's roberto pancakes

where's emily beans

sucking my dick

Who the fuck names themself roberto pancake

Frozen, I fucked her after

youtube.com/watch?v=9_q0VwyiZpU

Recommend me something please

went to the 1929 silent documentary on fly fishing, 'drifters' as an early date
maybe not the best move I have made

went to y tu mama tambien, had no clue what it was about. Also not a good move
Also went with him to see enter the void (on 35mm), he fell asleep within 10 minutes

i took my parent to see Ride Along 2, he fell asleep within 10 minutes

amdjeet my son

How many films do I have to see before I'm not an embryo?

2000 and at least 100 from each decade.

1k or close to it but a good chunk of those has to be arthouse or you're still an embryo
3K with 1k arthouse makes you patrician

>1k or close to it
get a load of this 'bryo

when his film count is below 2,000

>575 films

letterboxd.com/machill54/

It isn't how many films you have seen, it's how many features with under 5 votes on imdb you have seen that is key

It isn't how many films you have seen, it's how many features that made you go "wahoo!!!!!!!!!" you have seen that is key

>when he logged "films" he didn't rate

If there's room on your schedule for more, I'd also recommend Eraserhead. Yeah, it's a bit of a cliche at this point, and people love to shit on Lynch for perhaps being weird for the sake of being weird - but it is unsettling in a way that few other films have since been able to replicate.

NO!

BUUUUUUUUUUUUURP

I'm going to say Babe.
Only because I wanted to see it but blamed it on her in the queue.

based machill 54

take notes amdjeet

Every time I see the Nightmare on Elm Street poster I think it's Frankie Muniz in the bed.

running out of movies recommend some
letterboxd.com/farre/

griffith

Science Crazed!!!!!!!!!!!!

this

Hey, I recognise that username + profile picture from Discord. Let me into Sceptic's server.

FUCK OFF THEN!

gay

this

I don't think I'm there anymore but post your discord and I'll see what I can do

I don't think I'm there anymore but post your credit card info and I'll see what I can do

Say something nice to me. And recommend more like Lion.

>fury road and shame in your favorites
>lion above TD
>watching modern hollywood ever
yikes. i cant say anything nice because there isn't anything good about this profile. sorry

gay

Personal Shopper might be your cup of tea

gay

what's a movie that I wouldn't lose on anything if I watch it on my phone?

I think you might answer my question

judd apatow flicks

Force Awakens
fucked him after tho

unfriended

>rating art

dumb fedora poster

I got a handjob in the cinema watching Aliens vs Cowboys.
I lost my virginity watching the Thing.
I also got a handy watching 12 Years a Slave, but it was too weird.

where have you been??

It's Pingis Pongis

fuck i forgot i have a pusy
switch them all to my pusy

i've been developing software for a cc/contactless company. pain in my assbutt

that stinks! good to see you aren't dead tho!!

I was about to say same but realized you were responding to the "what movie did you take a girl to" post and not "what movie did you take your da to" post.