Serious question

Where obama shuts Sup Forums down where does Sup Forums meet?

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/the-u-n-s-chance-to-control-the-internet-1472470001
zerochan.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Krautchan?

When*

redchannit

Why would obama shut down Sup Forums?

red ditch

8 chan

He wants to get rid of bullies

He's about to unironically give the internet to foreign dictators who probably don't like the things we say.

He can destroy the internet all he wants. However he'll never destroy an idea or a group of people with similar ideas. We nay be separated fora short amount of time, however those who think like us will find ways to meet again.

>where do we meet
On the steps of the capital with torches

mlp

In the FEMA camps after being put there for "hate speech"

wsj.com/articles/the-u-n-s-chance-to-control-the-internet-1472470001
obama is selling internet to the international UN where the US's "free speech" doesn't apply. It's going to happen.

Sup Forums memes are extremely distinctive. We could find each other literally anywhere else at this point. It's not like other boards, like /k/, which borrow memes from other forums. If I meet someone anywhere on the internet and start to talk about politics with them, whether or not they are one of us becomes obvious in the first 20 words they say.

Did you know the UN has a resolution that states that no opinion shall be banned on the internet
Sure they can't enforce this on members but surely this can be enforced to their own parts

double-chan is closing down too I heard.

Might be time to put actual boots on the ground at that point.

If Obama crushes the Internet, we meet in person.

I look forward to it.

You're joking, right? Anything anti-rapefugee gets banned.

If that happens, can't someone just host ICANN's the root zone file somewhere else?

Exactly. They are called bars and gun clubs... the same places the revolution started 240 years ago.

The internet is actually the armpit of society. Anything you say is already known. Any real resistance will be organized locally among local people by word of mouth

If you're so scared of it why not just make a new dns entry out of the direct reach of ICANN

bump. Don't let it die.

antarctica

Is there somewhere on plebbit we can choose to meet? Even just a random "sub reddit" as they call them?

Somewhere nobody will expect

Tumblr

That nigga can't even get a few chinks to put some steps next to his plane.

Information control.

9/11 truth vids on youtube
Literally a phpbb forum about Cambodian basket weaving
Anything that allows people to post shit. Like the leaf said its obvious who is who
Anyone on psn gotten a message that says 1488 from a random person? I've sent a few to obvious Sup Forumslacks

Sup Forums def needs a few fallback positions.

IF or when Sup Forums goes out it will be during an Epic Happening! And we all know happenings are the best. So we should have something tentatively planned out. I'm not willing to miss the epic happening w/o you nigger fagots

>wanting to go to reddit
>wanting to go to a textboard

Image board best board.

>post yfw we made our own illumnati on accident

2*Sup Forums

zerochan.net/

shit is pretty cash . has not been corrupted yet....