This is Rowley. Say something nice about him

This is Rowley. Say something nice about him.

Head like a fucking Branflakes box

Zoo wee mama!!!

Way cooler than his asshole "friend" Greg.

>mfw Rowley deserves better

I'm absolutely sure Rowley had autism and that's why Greg kept trying to take advantage of him

Has a better life and family than Greg

Greg is that asshole who grows up thinking he's better than everyone and is waiting for his time to shine while he works minimum wage at a donut shop

He seemed more sheltered than autistic.
Fregley definitely had autism.

Man putting up with Greg's attitude takes some serious character.

To be fair Greg is a kid,he'll probably lose the attitude in High School or when he hits the workforce.

zoo wee mama!
Would an animated Diary of a Wimpy Kid show or movie work?

> tfw Greg is supposed to be in high school by now following the book's canon timeline but Kinney keeps milking the books

He's probably one of the more normal characters in the series, just kinda quiet and goes along with Greg's manipulative shenanigans for the most part.

I haven't read the books in awhile, but why do I remember Greg's family being kind of a trainwreck...

Rowley dropped his ass twice, once in book 1 and again in The Ugly Truth, yet he still goes back to that gigantic douche both times

Greg is the only one who consistently wants to be friends with Rowley and even then Greg is for the most part using him.

Reminds me of how Rowley went for a hoe and learned the hard way. Poor kid

He's got a big heart

You know, he does, but to Greg's credit he has gotten better about respecting him.

While we're on the subject of Wimpy Kid, what happens in the newest book?

Greg was the Aspie one, he aways wants to think than he deserved more than anyone else for no reason, thinks that the world works only in his way and fail to realise obivious bad results to obvius situations

Wimpy Kid is like fanfics I use to read 6-10 years ago.

Some of them are still going on, I kinda want to know what's going on, but I don't want to go the effort to finding and reading them.

>Has a better life and family than Greg

shit if this isn't true

All Gregs got is an out-of-touch Dad who see's his children as disappointments, stereotypical mom, shitty older brother, and a younger brother who get's whatever he wants and seems to only exist to prove Greg that his life will always be shit compared to him

they get surprisingly better due to how stupidly funny the situations that Greg gets into are

Is this some kind of new meme?

Because they are.

He's 'nice'? That's all I can really say, because aside from that, he has zero qualities, that make him worth it.

>new

Sup Forums hasn't been the best at coming up with its own stuff.

No just one single shitposter

It's pretty funny how as a kid you put yourself in Greg's shoes easily and you go along with everything he says but as an adult you realize Rowley makes more sense.

He's blissfully retarded, to the point where he just isn't "all there" in his social interactions. How much of that is just down to him being a kid, who knows, but his family practically encourages it, like how his Dad runs background checks for "age appropriate" video games (which end up being kindergarten tier and racing games).

Not that Greg is much better. He's a selfish asshole with an inferiority complex, which isn't helped since both his brothers get free passes from their parents while Greg gets slapped with Middle Child Syndrome.

Rowley has Autism, Greg has self-perception issues and is mildly sociopathic.

I can say those books were a lot of fun.
>Diary of a Wimpy Kid is almost 10 years old

t. Greg

>Hating on Greg

Shit taste

see

>mfw the movies made Rowley more likeable/less retarded and made Greg more of a little shit than he already is

Who's looking forward to the new Wimpy Kid "soft" reboot?

15 years

>Inb4 comics

I feel really bad for the kid

I was the Rowley between my only friend during middle school, usually going with his plans and shit. Lost connection with him after dumping and avoiding me, but his family life was a trainwreck like Greg's. Probably never going to see him again after briefly patching it up, but I don't give a shit

>how Rowley went for a hoe and learned the hard way. Poor kid
The Third Wheel?

Wow, the Game Grumps have gotten younger

Is there a worse moment in the books than Manny nearly flatout killing Greg, Rodrick, and Susan?

When did this happen? I dropped the series around Cabin Fever

In Cabin Fever. He shuts off the power and hoards all of the food and heat for himself during a blizzard. And he doesn't get punished because he's Manny.

This kid is an honest to God jackass

In Hard Luck it turns out at the end that Abigail was only dating Rowley to make her real boyfriend jealous

Greg seems like the kind of guy who would share cringe stories on /r9k/

>anti-social twat that doesn't know how to talk to people
>narcissistic and an asshole
>brothers are always up to shit
>father is consistently disappointed with him
>mother is an idiot
>only friend is an autist
>always in some spaghetti dropping situation

He is. But a lot of the people around him are worse.

The sad thing is Gregs going to grow up into exactly the same person his dad is

does manny ever get what's fucking coming to him

No, because he's 3

Not unless he does in the the most recent books.
I've heard he was about as bad in Long Haul.

Yeah, he does.

Rodrick > Greg >the moneyshot that should've been all over Susan Heffley's back > Manny

I felt like they toned down Greg a lot. Which was disappointing. Him being an asshole is what brings light to our universe.

He's not Greg.

It was the right amount, but I have a feeling that the kids and the critics reacted about his assholeishness being an issue in the first movie, so they made him less of an asshole in the Rodrick Rules movie, which was the worst of the three, thankfully they brought it back to basics in the Dog Days movie before te actors aged up

Beat me to it...

tell me why yo teeth look like eye holes, your whole face is a mask bro, zoo wee mama head ass nigga

If he got into a fight with Greg, Rowley would probably win

Too much of a goody goody to win.

Did Frank ever beat his kids?

Like who?

Rodrick and Patty.

He's not Rodrick.

He threw whatever was in his hands at his kids when they fucked up in front of him. I think it's safe to say he might have thrown bottles or bricks at them

His brothers, his dad, most of the older kids, at least half of the kids in his grade, multiple members of his extended family, etc.