Do you do any autistic shit Sup Forums? Sometimes when I'm alone and getting drunk...I put on some dress clothes...

Do you do any autistic shit Sup Forums? Sometimes when I'm alone and getting drunk...I put on some dress clothes, and I sit at my desk sipping a drink, pretending to be Norman Osborne and I start a villain monologue, getting crazier as I start to pace around and go on until I finally break out in my "Goblin" persona and then I put on a rubber mask and pretend it's a Goblin mask (it's just some generic rubber skull halloween mask)

One time I went out on a skateboard pretending it was a glider and trying to act menacing, I thought it would be safe since it was like 1 AM but someone actually saw me and I've never done that again cause I got fucking embarrassed

Other urls found in this thread:

costumecraze.com/p/SPDR36-green-goblin-mask
larpinn.co.uk/malicious-goblin-mask-green-p-6502.html
amazon.com/Goblin-Costume-Props-Halloween-Cosplay/dp/B01M0E36D1
ebay.ca/itm/142125366687
compositeeffects.com/mystore/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2390
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I browse Sup Forums.

...What other Norman stuff do you do? Do you have pics of this behaviour?

Why don't you just buy a real Goblin mask?

I have conversations with myself both out loud and mental. It helps me organize my thoughts and I find it therapeutic.

Some people will make fun of you, OP, but I wish I was capable of having that much fun.

Really though get a real goblin mask. Live the dream.

I destroy my life wasting time that should go to work and study on endless masturbation.

There are now two Goblin and two Symbiote threads up
What does it mean

I converse internally but monologue out loud.

I give various episodes of Sup Forums-related shows TV content ratings and sometimes photoshop them into screencaps.

>What does it mean
Not much.

I don;t think that's "autistic", I think the word you're looking for is "retarded".

When trying to come up with dialogue for my story I say and act out my writing out loud to make sure it doesn't sound awkward. I only do this in the privacy of my home and I would be absolutely mortified if someone caught me.

I was going to say that I spend a little too much time keeping my comics tidy and organized but honestly that's not in the same ballpark as your whole thing.

What's your story?

>Do you have pics of this behaviour?
This. We need more data.

When I'm walking and get kinda anxious, I say "I'm mag fucking neato" under my breath and feel better

That actually sounds like something Norman Osborn would do.
I mean if he wasn't actually Norman Osborn.

I picked a coin-flipping habit from Two-Face in BTAS when I was a kid and sometimes still start flipping a coin when I get nervous.

I talk to myself as if I were a friend of mine, oftentimes replying with amuse and genuine curiosity for what I have to say, which is oftentimes related to stuff I read, watch, draw or write. think muttering out 'holy shit did the guy just do that', with 'holy shit he totally did lmao'. Ii try to do this as silently as possible so as to not get caught. whenever I do though I pass it off by singing, as if pretending I was just mumbling a song to myself.

I walk down the streets mumbling song lyrics or outright mutter singing without moving my lips.

I read posts/articles I agree with or that resonate positively with me out loud when no one is around, as if presenting a debate.

I guess this all mainly has to do with the fact that I like to sing a lot and take my chance at talking or doing anything with my voice, but singing out loud in public is just flat out weird to me.

>costumecraze.com/p/SPDR36-green-goblin-mask
>larpinn.co.uk/malicious-goblin-mask-green-p-6502.html
>amazon.com/Goblin-Costume-Props-Halloween-Cosplay/dp/B01M0E36D1
>ebay.ca/itm/142125366687
>compositeeffects.com/mystore/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2390

Here, now you can be a real goblin and anywhere from 30 to 630 dollars poorer.

When I'm feeling really hype I sometimes pose my arms like I'm the flash saving the day.
Most of the time I imagine I'm spidey swinging through manhattan fighting bad guys like the goblin. It helps that I'm a Brooklyn native.
I actuated praying for spidey and flash ' s powers last year in high school

When I'm lying down and it's hard to get up I pretend to shoot web at the ceiling and pull myself upwards with it.

Interdimensional giant robot action story with themes of growing up and looking towards the future. I'm sorry, if I'm not explaining it well.

>I'm sorry, if I'm not explaining it well.
Why not just post it?

I would but I'm nowhere near my computer right now.

Do not fear the autism. Embrace it. Be free.

>ywn be crazy/autistic enough to dress up like a comic book villain irl and break even on your cosplay investment with petty shenanigans

Sometimes when Im at the gym running on the treadmill, I imagine Im either The Flash or Ant Man running on a gun

I love the idea of someone seeing OP dressed in a suit and skull mask, cackling, riding a skate board down the street at 1AM.

Please do this more often OP.

Me personally, I love to act like the Joker

For example, just this afternoon, I was at the store. I went in the restroom to take a dump, and then I left the poos in there without flushing, and walked out without washing my hands. A guy even looked at me for a second, I believe he was terrified