I think was in embryo-mode a female but i'm transgender and i feel i'm boy and my body was always boy body...

I think was in embryo-mode a female but i'm transgender and i feel i'm boy and my body was always boy body, even during pregnacy, and after it.
it is possible that i'm transsexual?
nature helped me. not everyone transsexual was so lucky

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rpts8-tK4zw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You don't have a gender in thew womb. You're just a clump of cells.

do you have a penis or a vagina?

penis

shut up bigot

no you're fucked up in the head bro

We all start as a generic embryo. You have a set of male or female sex chromosomes, but the distinction doesn't kick in until your hormones enter the picture, he explains. Without hormones like testosterone, you would stay on the path to womanhood.

so you are male

yes, but i was a girl and i can feel it.
but nature helped me and made me a boy

Bigot? Wtf? Thats fucking science.

You were nothing, and became male exclusively. Please consider swan diving off the nearest roof into oncoming traffic.

You may not have a vagina or penis, but you can feel you are woman or man.

>was genderless
>want to be male
>is male
>transexual

Who are you to tell me i was genderless?
I was created as a female, i can feel it very clearly.

Sir, you are obviously a troll, but I will apease you. Theres this thing, its called science. Science tells me, that until the last couple of weeks before birth, you have neither a penis, nor a vagina. Please end yourself.

OP it doesn't quite work like that...

You can chop off you penis or cut out a vagina, change every single cell in your body but you will always feel you are transsexual.

>change every cell in your body
>believing that you actually can change your allosomes

user...

Well op, I feel that you are dillusional.

Both gender identity (mental) and sex differentiation (physical) are developed in the womb.

Ok op passed grade 6 bio and is just baiting
Everyone starts with nipples and a vagina but that changes very very early, from conception you are either xx or xy so no u may have had nipples and a "vagina" but u were male every since u were one cell

All males start out female the xy chromosome that makes males male doesn't kick in until later in the pregnancy. You are a female Geneticly but you could be trans. Which is fine especially if you were born a girl.

I'm sorry for this retard ever getting access to internet.

Mental gender does not kick in until puberty.

just cut it off with a kitchen knife faggot

I mean even if you could change every sex chromosome from a Y to an X or vice versa it wouldn't do anything, you'd still be 100% your original sex unless you took other measures (hormone therapy, surgery, etc). Then again most people on Sup Forums don't seem to understand what chromosomes actually do.

You better be, kurwa

I'm actually ftm and it is true.

youtube.com/watch?v=rpts8-tK4zw

OP confirmed trollsexual

Do you have a feminine penis?