How do you reconcile the fact that you're voting for a man who will *literally* start WW3 if he were elected?

How do you reconcile the fact that you're voting for a man who will *literally* start WW3 if he were elected?

Uhm hillary is a woman you sexist pig

Beat me to it. FPBP

But hey guys, trump is *literally* Hitler!

Nah Putin will take Trump's tweets seriously and attack

Hillary is not a man, you anti-women racist white male.

Women never start wars

Well thats not very nice for leaders to attack eachother on Twitter they should call eachother instead to solve there problems

At least some people on yhe otherside will be killed.

A vote for hillary is a vote for being killed by super germs in her body, by suiciding 5 shots to the back of ones own head or by barbell to the throat.

Why do people think Trump will start WW3? I don't get it at all. Especially when the other candidate is Clinton who wants nothing more than to crush Assad and Putin.

Everyone will just hide in their basement clutching their guns. There wouldn't be a WW3 though, M.A.D has that covered, if anyone of the major powers launched everyone else would know instantly and no one is that stupid. Economic collapse though is a given.

/thread

pretty sure Hillary identifies as a straight white woman famalam

Hillary already has a war plan for Russia, Syria and Iran.

Putin knows this, anyone who isn't a shill and researches this themselves knows that NATO and the US have been showing aggression directed at Russia to instigate conflict.

People in the know, know the oil pipeline in Syria and furthering the interests of global bankers is the only reason NATO is doing this.

If Hillary thinks Russia is so bad, why did she give them so much Uranium?

This cold war rhetoric hurt the republicans in the last election, when Obama said the cold war was over and Russia had changed.

Now the conspiracy and blaming Russia is hurting Hillary, because anyone with an internet connection can find the truth from multiple sources.

So if you want another pseudo war for bankers, and the elites, maybe even a world war and nuclear. Vote Hillary.

/thread

OP BTFO from FPBP

How will OP ever recover?

Hillary has already begun to start WWIII?

She was behind Libya and Syria

Trump is working for Putin + Trump will start a war against Putin = 5

FPBP

>tfw Canada actually makes a good post

LOL

LEAF I AM PROUD

is the lip puckering some sort of bilderburg/illuminati/zog/reptilian secret gesture?

>When the leaf posts good banter AND gets dubs
Jesus fucking christ.

Why do you make us look bad? Trump will become secret buddies with Putin.

>fearmongering
Huh, and here I thought Trump was supposed to be the fearmonger.