What was her fucking problem?

What was her fucking problem?

she gave birth to 5 manlets

autism

Damn

oh shit your right. Funny thing is my mom is exactly like her and im 5'3 and my bro is 5'6

She had a quirky manchild of a husband and children who all were basically convicted juvenile vandals.

They were poor and could not stop having kids.

>Mothers resent their sons growing up into manlets
Bullshit but I believe it, probably some freudian oedipal thing

She's a woman

She may be one of the reasons I have a milf fetish

She didn't understand Master & Commander and takes it out on her children.

>5'11
Stop me

Nothing. They existed in a time when you could have a decent house when both parents had a middle or low class employment. She had a bunch of kids that were absolute shitheads and she didn't have time to be their "friend". She needed to be a mom. Her husband was well meaning but ultimately he was more concerned about being liked by his children, so she had to pick up the slack.

There are many implications that she could have had a more successful life but things just ended up the way they did.

All in all, she had a house, employment, a husband who loved her, and a bunch of kids, and only minor financial problems. That's a dream most people on this board likely won't have access to in today's economy. Likely everyone here will eventually have all of those except the house.

She's the only positive thing in that house that has any strength to it.

Malcolm is the only one who ever really "got" it from his mother. Reese is a troublemaker just like the big bro and Stewie is a little shit due to the result of being picked on by his brothers so naturally he has to become devious. Meanwhile Malcolm is the middle child, he really doesn't have some role so instead he just feels like he has to carve out an identity for himself. And his mother sees this, if you watch the show, you will notice she generally treats all the other boys differently than Malcolm because she knows Malcolm is the one most like her. The show tries to show Malcolm is smart but the one thing you should realize more than anything is he shares the most powerful characteristics from both is mom and dad. He has the smarts and determination and willing to sacrifice his mom has and he has his dad's joyful attitude to some extent but not to a detriment.

Honestly, she's one of the best mom's ever portrayed on television. And my god I would want to fuck the shit out of her.

she made an appearance in TBBT as a therapist

hnnnnngh

Nothing she was perfect OP

I jerked off to her a lot
Ama

>that episode of Wilfred (US) where she forces Elijah Wood to go down on her until climax
Muhhhhhh dick

How, why, who is your favourite anime girl?

that assertive, midwest-suburban mom archetype makes me weak at the knees

would get dommed by her

>he didn't jerk it to her topless in the pilot
>anime girl

She was literally always right.

Nice.

>willing to sacrifice his mom
So Malcom was metal as fuck is what you are saying?

Hal burned the dress

My father went to high school with her.

Okay reddit

>that episode where she put her face on the playboy models
>that episode where reese wants to fuck her teenage self after reading her diary
Why was this show so good? A relic if it's time?

Nothing, she did what she had to to keep them under control . In that episode when Dewey decided to stop being a shithead she showed she was capable of being a loving mother

>that episode where she put her face on the playboy models

>show led you to believe Reese was the badass cool kid of the early 00s
>he was actually a friendless loser who sat near groups of people to feel like he fit in