derpibooru.org/1164808
youtube.com/watch?v=GCi_PIz5ekU
youtu.be/3QhBdnCtzUw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

I can't believe this is still relevant after all this time
youtube.com/watch?v=pOtmdHiCJNY

jesus

Wait, was that blond guy Carl from Jimmy Neutron?

...maybe???

both voiced by Rob Paulsen

die you degenerate blarneyfag

what show

The Walking Dead

>Zombielouds.png

damn

Underrated post.

A

Everything that's happening now happened 20, even 30 years ago. It's really nothing new.

I'm surprised the Barney caricatures still show up in media even til this day. I thought anti-Barney humor died in the late 90's/mid 00's.

To be fair, the show is getting a revival for next year, so I can't say I'm particularly surprised.

Ancient shitposting is fucking great.

>Rand's message
Holy shit, how the tables have turned in regards to what he said.

youtube.com/watch?v=I1wg1DNHbNU

This is great just freaking great, they never saw it coming.

Die you degenerate Barneyfag
That's from one of the MLP comics
derpibooru.org/739066

was it ever more relavant

My favorite is that it goes on for a FULL MINUTE at the opening. Just a full uninterrupted minute of a dedicated fuck you.

mlp have a comic?

>people actually found this funny
what the fuck happened

>people actually found this funny
>what the fuck happened

Are you suggesting that it's not?

>I

Holly shit, did they actually source things back then?

Also is this real, how do you save a post for 30 years?

They do. I got one as a gag gift from my dad. They're nothing too special, kinda hokey and predictable, but alright if you like the show.

AW SHEEEEEEEIT. I HEARD ABOUT U NIGGA U IZ THAT MOTHAFUCKA DAT WAS RAPED BY A DUDE IN BARNEY SUIT WHEN U WUZ JUST A YOUNG CHILD, I FEEL BADS U MAN. NO WONDER YO ASS HATES BARNEY SO MUCH.

I prefer Hello Nurse, or that one fangirl from Ren and Stimpy if where talking about that 90s toongirls.

Fucking die faggot
derpibooru.org/739066

FUCK OFF DEGENERATE STOP SHILLING SHITTY TODDLERS' SHOWS

Shut up Baloneyfag

I forget the website but you can look up the entire history of sites

At least if a halfedecent post. Nowadays you only get NINTENYEARSOLD BTFO. I WON AGAIN!!!11

Accrding to this handsomely intellegent individual: you were raped by a man downing a Barney suit, so why should I believe anything you're saying, when it could stem from a very well-deserved anger towards the bastard who ruined you're youth?
Also there is a thread on Sup Forums where they are trying to bring these people to justice
why not vet your frustrations there.

Oh wow, did you finally get tired of spilling your spaghetti on /aco/ you fucking degenerate?

that sounds like a special sort of hell

I love you

You love me

Hang yourself, you fucking degenerate
derpibooru.org/1164808

Truly, there are fates worse than death.

But no one wanted to believe.

Believe they could exist.

When the truth finally dawns, it dawns in autism.

But, there is one they fear. In their tongue he is barneyfag; PONYBORN

Eh, I thought they were pretty good. I know /mlp/ turned against them at some point, but I'm kinda behind so I don't know if they actually got worse or if it's just /mlp/ being /mlp/.

>Trailer cuts of barneyfag ban evading and using his encyclopedia like knowledge of my little pony to identify the enemy

God I wish GR15 would be ended already. The only effects it has is to stymie discussion and encourage this faggot.

Did the Romans always shitpost via thumbnails?

No, keep GR15. Fuck ponyshit.

Roman shitposting is also great

Ok, then report these posts until they're deleted.

derpibooru.org/1164808

DAYUM NIGGA I DIDNT KNOW YO HATRED FO' BARNEY WAS DIS STRONG, I UNDERSTANDS U WUZ RAPED BY A DUDE IN A BARNEY. BUT NO NEEEDS 2 BE DIS MAD.

Try 2000 years ago.

>3rd please was misspelled with 2 e's
>has 3 e's

Fucking die faggot
derpibooru.org/739066

What the fuck did he do for God to damn him to that?

>Ha ha, I can't believe user shooped something so silly
>google image search
>it's fucking real

At least it has a happy ending, unlike our resident autist.

No, I just hate degenerates, and I merely want Rule 15 enforced.

He shitposted on Sup Forums for six years, unable to tell the difference between a talking dinosaur show for toddlers and a talking pony show for toddlers.

>Bla bla bla, Fuck me in the ass
What did he mean by this?

Also unable to read, it seems.

>that one fangirl from Ren and Stimpy
i thought i was the only one, i don't remember the episodes name but i remember being so intrigued by her.

Goddamn Lee, you really need to chill the fuck out

You should be a janni, but on the condition that you're never allowed to post

And that is why you will NEVER EVER become janitor.

>they should hire people who actually know shit about it outside of entry-level knowledge like the ponies' looks in their normal or EqG form

The fact that this is actually a legitimate qualification to list on a Sup Forums janitor resume should be a red flag for how fucking stupid the rule is.

This would be perfect.
Literally the only reason I even post at all is because they don't respond immediately whenever I report a rule violation, but I wouldn't have to worry about that at all if I could just delete it right away.

Well, no one besides autists like Barney anyway, and a good chunk of people such as myself don't want to be reminded of its existence.

Is it really a "good chunk of people" if it consists of a single individual?

> Imdb in a nutshell

derpibooru.org/1164808

This is why we all must strive to keep living

So was barneyfag really raped by a guy in a barney costume?

And as you might be able to notice, it is happening in this very thread.
I literally would not be posting if mods or janis actually knew these 3 posts break Rule 15:
They should hire someone who's like Troid but isn't a constant defender of the show and will still delete shit if it appears.

Probably not, but saying he did makes him mad so people do.

Or he's samefagging as the guy saying that in order to draw maximum attention to himself because that's how trolling works.

Nope.

Nope. As you may have noticed, a bunch of my posts got deleted, but not the niggertalk ones that said I did.
Like I said, Sup Forums mods need to stop being blatant brony-enablers if they want to enforce A RULE.

If you don't want to be reminded of its existence why do you actively search for bait threads people made just to trigger you specifically?

youtube.com/watch?v=GCi_PIz5ekU

So has anyone contacted this autistic faggot parents or uni so they can shame him into stop posting?

I usually wouldn't be like this if was actually enforced properly.

For example, I was busting my balls to try and get a gif of Discord FROM THE SHOW ITSELF removed, but it never did.
A few months later, I saw in the bans log, on the same board, some lineart of Discord that DID get removed for Rule 15.

Keep in mind, a few days after the initial incident, I saw someone get banned for posting Blythe Baxter from LPS and somehow get banned for Rule 15.

I honestly thought he'd be more mongoloid. He looks like one of those autists that can just about pass for normie but then he opens his mouth and you think RETARD INCOMING

archive.org?

>dweenies

Heh. That would have been "cucks" if it was written today. I wonder what the nerd favored pejorative will be in 30 years.

HOLY SHIT
WHAT IS THIS
FORGED IN GOD'S VERY FLAMES

IT IS THE RESULT OF MODS NOT DOING THEIR JOBS

>Solomon saith: there is no new thing upon the earth.
>So that as Plato had a imagination, that all knowledge was but remembrance;
>So Solomon giventh his sentence, that all novelty is but oblivion.
Francis Bacon, Essays LVIII

>I'm too autistic to get the reference
Never change, Barneyfag.

So if the rule was abolished, would you stop having your autism fits?

>"Call us before you rewind to see what was in the room in the opening shot!"

That fucking got me.

>VII.2(in the basillica): Samlus to Comelius: Go hang yourself

Makes this kinda distributing in hindsight
youtu.be/3QhBdnCtzUw

Pretty much. If you can prove that the site can function with their kind free to roam, then I have no reason to continue being the way I am.

You just confirmed that you're falseflagging

Have they?