Just so you Ruskies know, we Americans don't hate you at all. A Russo-American alliance is what we all want to see

Just so you Ruskies know, we Americans don't hate you at all. A Russo-American alliance is what we all want to see.

We have no control over Obama and his globalist cronies trying to shit on you. Thanks for "hacking" Hillary, by the way. Love you guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2317624/Changing-face-Britain-By-2050-UK-overtake-United-States-ethnically-diverse-Western-nation.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Just so you Ruskies know, we Americans don't hate you at all
I know. I always knew. Only rednecks think that we are enemies.
> Thanks for "hacking" Hillary, by the way.
Lmao, we didn't do it. Putin isn't very much interested in Hillary's fail/ Trump's win.

Yeah, thanks for the burgers, bro. They are really delicious.

Sup Forums really changed my view on USA. Now i worry for you guys if Hillary gets elected.

the older generation isn't to crazy about you guys.

I don't know why were not supposed to like each other. I've always wanted to go to Russia. Do you guys hate us?

More indie-ish burger joints with better shit all around are popping up in my part of the US now and are BTFO-ing McD's, etc., so I hope you've got / are getting better establishments than McCancer as well! Everyone should have access to a good burg, if only just once in a while.

Russbros if trump wins can we invade china together pls?

Of course you can always just make your own burgers, the convenience of paying someone else to do it for you is nice tho

The best burgers aren't bought, they're made in backyards with friends and family.

These. The best burgers I have ever tasted came off of my grill

>Only rednecks think that we are enemies.

Hey fuckhead, I'm a redneck and I like you. I work with quite a few ex Navy guys, and they all loved Russian sailors. Said they were the best to party with.

>I'm drinking Stolichnaya as I type this.

>mfw Demoshits are now the red scare party

How the times have changed.

The older generation has mellowed out a bit on Russia, though. Some saber rattling from Obama, Soros, and the Clinton Foundation has rekindled some of that hatred, but many older people I talk to say that they're glad we can be friends again.

So much this. Damn I just want shoot an AK12.

I worry for all of us, Petrovich. If Hillary gets elected we're gonna be fighting eachother in a pointless war. At least until Hillary realizes she's shit at war strategy and launches nukes.

I visited my cousin in Vermont this January and all non McDonald's burgers were shit.

Please report to your nearest FEMA camp for reeducation, goy. Also we will be revoking your SHART licence.

Heresy

It's much better if you just make your own burgers, but there are still some good burger joints, even in Vermont. Jack in the Box and 5 Guys Burgers and Fries are a solid 7/10 on the Burg-scale.

I just want to know what varieties of burgers would you rooskie troops like to sample when you are assigned to annex the US after everything goes tits up?

don't come back..

nigga like do you even burger... I'm in Chimpmond Virginia and we have tons of good burger places.

You're our colony. Russia's our friend.

>Also we will be revoking your SHART licence.

From my cold, dead asscheeks.

> Vermont
That could be the problem.

Russians seemingly love their country greater than anyone else and for that, I respect you greatly

haha holy shit you people are like the fat needy girl who keeps hitting on them

makes me cringe desu

no one likes you burgers

get over it

I am currently learning Russian so I can visit our Russia bros in the future and actually converse in the language. That fucking handwriting though. My head sometimes explodes when reading it.

Fuck off, russians are corrupt has hell and not part of any civilized society.

you are a literal weeb but for russia you realise

>Non McDonald's burgers were shit
This is obvious bait.

Here's an image for you.

Pretty much. If Russian+USA ever happened, I would be pretty happy. The two strongest nations ever combining forces to stomp out everyone else would be pretty nice.

maybe if you LEARNED ENGLISH we wouldn't consider you such faggots.
seriously though why the fuck are there still countries that have a different language?
what's the fucking point?

Five guys a shit.

You've just forgotten what Slavs are like

I agree. As a white american, i have always wondered why the u.s and russia have not united.

Still buying the "russian" hackers meme

Come on man, I thought you were better than this. It's pretty obvious it was an inside job by someone merely pretending to speak broken english. Look at the statistical linguistic analysis

But I went and visited Poland and Belarus this year. I would've gone to Russia if I wouldn't have gotten my ass kicked because of Obama's policies.

US should be on good terms with Russia for sure.

About the whole hacking attack...

And what are we like according to your opinion?

Who could have pitted the world's two biggest white christian countries against each other in the first place?

Yeah, like we're any different?

>Look at Obama and all his brainless cronies! Look at the Clintons and all their brainless fucking degenerate cronies!

>The pot calling the kettle black?

>Don't be a hypocrite, nigger!

>BTFO!
>GTFO!

>russia
>white

>america
>white

kk

k

Yeah, that's true, I suppose.

What's wrong with Vermont?

Anyway, our pljeskavicas are far better than American burgers (IMO, at least) anyway.

This. We should unite over our mutual love of CS:GO, cheap vodka, getting rid of homos, and nationalism.

the us ius corrupt, but nowhere near as bad as russia.

polls are proven to be edited, not just bias like in the us.

:^)

I'm old enough to remember when Nikita Khrushchev came and toured the US back in the early 60s.

The guy was totally cool! He just wanted to check out all American farms, hang out and talk with the farmers!

>Guess what? All the farmers that met him thought he was GREAT!

>Just imagine what could have happened if Stalin had died a lot sooner and there hadn't been that fucking pesky cold war!

No we don't, were arch enemies, you commie- American. Everyone knows Putin is KGB and wants the old Soviet Union back. We need to resurrect Kennedy.

>Hey fuckhead, I'm a redneck and I like you.
I misspoke maybe. I mean, our rednecks, we call 'em "vatniks".

>Russians seemingly love their country greater than anyone else and for that, I respect you greatly
Sheeeit, I hate Russia except the region where I was born. It is the only fit for life place in Russia (except maybe Moscow and St.Petersburg, but only, if you are rich). And I hate our government, corruption, education, poverty, etc.

Lmao, don't know why, but I am really excited too

Not all Russians, but most of us. Personally, I am not corrupted (at least I have no opportunity to steal smth big), but I don't shy to call myself an intelligent person.

We love you, Russiabros

F for the Russians

If percentage doesn't matter, only numbers, you also have a larger muslim problem.

If percentage doesn't matter, only numbers, brazil is more white than new zealand.

Nah. I don't obsess over their culture. I just find it an interesting language and very challenging. I know a couple people that can speak it as well so it's a language I might actually be able to retain that in my head by using it. Good job on that Brexit.

dear ruskybros, what do you see when you think of a bro tier american? i see a short haired rusky with a track suit and AK.

>This is the soft millennial brain Yuri was talking about

Interesting.

USA - 3.3 Million Muslims
UK - 2.7 Million Muslims
France - 4.7 Million Muslims
Germany - 4.3 Million (as of 2009, meaning there are about 6 Million Muslims living in Germany now)

Maori also make up 15% of New Zealand's population, and another 10% are Asians. New Zealand is, at most, 75% White. They're better off than us by 13%.

This is true.
There's been a massive spike in Russian/Ukrainian immigration to my city within the past few years.
This old Finnish dude who lived across the street from me died and a young Russian couple moved in to take advantage of the cheap real estate.
I was a little skeptical, didn't quite know what to expect.
They fixed up the house in a matter of weeks, planted an orchard and a huge garden, even gave me a huge basket of home grown tomatoes the other evening as I was getting home from a long day of work.
When Russia sends their own, they're sending their best. Good vibes, boys.

As a chinkfag I worry about a russia/US alliance so I'm rooting for Hillary. I want russia to be our friend not america's.

People hate the brits even more. PS enjoy your muslims.

Why are you combining completely different countries?

nah you're more hated globally than us

enjoy hillary

>Lmao, we didn't do it. Putin isn't very much interested in Hillary's fail/ Trump's win.

I find this hard to believe. It's night and day difference as far as Russia's interests are concerned.

American living in leaftopia reporting in. Russia is pretty cool. Putin is based as fuck.

M8, I'm just comparing "white" countries to the US. We have only 600k Muslims more than you, and more than triple your White population.

Us rednecks don't hate you, with the exception of the oldtimers still living in the cold war era that is.

And you have tens of millions more Mexicans than us.

Percentage wise, we are more white than you. And percentage is what is relevant.

We need to talk about Israel. They are the bastard child of Russian-american friendship, made possible by the world wars. (in which we rose to global power) Early Israel was populated by eastern European Jews, established and led by a combination of american and slav-jew elites. For decades, they have dealt in weapons and shared intelligence with both countries. Although the cold war made them seem like enemies of Russia, strong ties of blood and business have always remained. We created israel, they are indelibly linked to the us and to russia.

Yes, we almost have as many Mexicans as you guys have a population, but we still have many more Whites. You aren't nearly as White as Russia or Us.

Our love is strong but forbidden you've just never been gay for another country.

I'd like to speak English here, don't see any point in speaking different languages too. But you shouldn't ask only us, most countries speak their own languages
Sorry, My English is pretty shit and I know it. I still try to learn it without speaking with people

In the Russia's best shitholes we surely have only white people.

I hope we won't be really close with chinks. Don't want to offend you, but China is such a shithole, worse than Russia. maybe there would be some economical benefits, I don't know, but communistic chinks are far from our culture, for sure. We have escaped from USSR and we still not heal. Don't bring us back to the Hell.

Why do you keep bringing up numbers when they're totally fucking irrelevant?

Percentage is the only thing that matters you retard.

>asking a Serbian if he even burgers

I love Russia becuase they helped us crush the southern traitors, end the barbaric practice of slavery, and stop European meddling in our internal affairs in order to preserve our union.

I used to work with a Russo-American girl. She was the biggest laziest piece of shit I ever met. She would constantly go on a rant about how bad america was because you had to work for things.

Russia is a solid 8/10 in my book

>Percentage is the only thing that matters
t. Countries with smaller numbers.

They also helped us in Hawaii and vs. Spain.

We were friends, up until the Communist revolution. If the commie Jews never took over, we'd still be friends to this day.

And thats why Americans will vote for Clinton and go to war with Russians!

I understand. I'm not a commie myself, more of a monarchist nationalist ("bring back the ming dynasty!"). It's just that as a chink I gotta support my blood kin and their interests, even if it's currently a commie shithole.

I do like that (as some russki posters have lamented) Putin seems pretty friendly to china.

>Just so you Ruskies know, we Americans don't hate you at all

Yes we do

Hillary's saber rattling against Russia is what caused her to go down to 29% vs. Trump's 43% in today's CNN polls.

Yes. we are a small European island. What is your point.

me too, ruskiefam

We're bigger and have a larger percentage of the total White population of the world (900 Million globally). USA is almost a quarter of the global White population. The numbers matter, Nigel.

Look at you pathetic cucks groveling for Russians approval. Russians hate America and they want to dominate us! Get that through your head and stop fapping to RT. Fuck I hate my country because of spineless pussies like you all. Bunch of useful idiots I swear.

When discussing how cucked a country is, they don't. We are 86% white. You are 60% white. That will be 40% in a generation.

cuck/10

There's nothing wrong with Vermont, but our breakfast is better than our dinner

t. Ahmed

But we're 23% of the total White population on the planet, and you're not even 10%.

I thought percentages mattered.

Looks like you're catching up :^)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2317624/Changing-face-Britain-By-2050-UK-overtake-United-States-ethnically-diverse-Western-nation.html

Look, as I said, most of Russians are brainwashed, but the smart ones don't hate you, they become America's citizens

Here come the CTR friends.

A lot of rednecks actually don't mind Russia.

The new age Russ-phobe is the Democrats.

Percentages matter just as much as numbers. My home state Hawaii has more white people than Iceland does, but whites here are a minority and often get bigotry. If this situation were translated to the mainland and whites were just about 30-40% of the population expect to have a much worse time than whites in a country like Russia, even if you have more "raw numbers"

haha sorry i mocked you fatties

You will be 18% in a generation. What matters is sustainability (found in percentage of whites in the country) the current amount has no bearing. Whites will be a minority in the US by 2025.

I am trying to teach myself Russian, are there any Russian chans I can go to? If civil war breaks out and you guys help us I will at least be able to communicate. The alphabet is crazy desu, the language sounds cool though.

>2050

well done, you applied current immigration trends to 34 years time.

Russian cocksucker is mad that people doesnt appriate his flavour for russian semen and dream pf getting cucke by them.

But Mexicans are half white, so we're actually 71.8% white. Whiter than London