Dune

seeing as the prospect of a new Dune has become slightly more likely in recent years who would you like to see playing each character?

I think it'd be nice to see Kyle MacLachlan play The duke but that's just me I puppose.

I wouldn't care about who plays who but more importantly that Jodorowsky directs it.

>Kyle MacLachlan play The duke

that would actually be bretty kino

If someone does attempt it I just hope they don't try to cram it all into 1 film.

I want them to GoT the shit out of it. have the first book span over like 2 seasons.

>tfw going to remake dune for 3rd time
>tfw still no whipping star movie

>have the first book span over like 2 seasons.
Surely that's a bit much?
It starts off rather slowly (though great) but it really does jump around the place when Leto dies.

Del Toro needs to direct it. Then everything would be faithful to the books and lots of high quality practical effects.

Patrick Stewart should still play Gurney Haleck. You would barely notice that he has aged since the first time.

Tom Holland as Paul Mau'dib.

John Goodman as Baron Harkkonen.

that little spic girl from Logan as Chani.

Charles Dance as the Emperor Shaddam.

Who will play Dunecat?

>that little spic girl from Logan as Chani.
How old is Chani? Surely she's older than 12?

first season can be up till Paul takes the Water of Life.

Was thinking that when i wrote it myself. I suppose they should just be careful in terms of pacing the whole thing.

>Del Toro needs to direct it.
Nah, he will run away from it halfway in the production like he did before.

John Goodman as Baron Harkonnen

he has too many projects. Pay the man enough an get his schedule clear.

Is that a blur afro?

I'm a huge Lynch fan but I've still never seen Dune. It's telling that even the most tryhard contrarians don't praise it. It must be truly awful.

Are we pretending that Villeneuve will get fired? Perhaps if Blade Runner 2049 flops, but still doubtful. In Denis I trust.

It's fine. I've watched it plenty of times. It does some things better than the SyFy adaption. It is stylish as fuck too.

I enjoyed it but it misses a lot out and the pacing is shit. It helps to have read the book since then it's more or less a visual aid. There is also a lot of differences from the book too.

You interns are execs always show up here to shill somthing n ask for our opinions yet you always end up taking Reddits advice n making garbage

Fuck off

...but anyways just follow the book n whatever you do don't fucking cast other races as the important characters