Look, these last few months have been great

>Look, these last few months have been great
Oh, yes.
What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8mVwa6t_Apo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She likes the human sex. She enjoys it. She thinks it's fantastic.

Rose got herself some of that HumaniD

But how can she orgasm? She's a Gem.

better question: why is this the only good flashback episode, and is there any hope for Three Gems and a Baby at this point?

Rose and Greg were cute together, and no.

you'll just have to go to a convention and ask Sugar yourself

Rose needs to lose a few pounds and diet if you know what I'm saying

How would a gem diet?

lots of minerals

Eeeeeeeeyyyy

That Greg is an exceptional lover. And apparently he's not her first, so go Greg.

kek

Who was her first

He's been giving her the dick.

Because she's a slutty humanboo that has been fucking dudes throughout human history.

It don't matter. None of this matters.

yes it does

She's been around 10,000 years. You think someone could go all that time without fucking?

When their species doesn't actually fuck at all naturally? Yes.

THEY'RE FUCKING

Goddammit just look at this sassy slut.

How many early human cultures did she corrupt into being sicc for thicc with her gigantic alien form and string of earthling fuckbuddies?

What do you even call this reverse-Captain Kirk situation?

>greg's probably the best lover of history
wew

He was a handsome guy before the stress of trying to regularly satisfy an insatiable alien goddess caused his body to start wearing out at an increased rate.

King Scorpion.

What DOES matter? We're having fun, sourpuss.

Probably less than 10,000 years. She was created on Earth, according to Bismuth. Then again, we don't actually know how long full colonization takes.

"corrupt"? Giving humans the idea of a goddess who loves laughter and sensuality, believes all life is sacred, indeed sees the beauty in anything, will defend the defenseless and whose tears heal wounds - that is corruption?

What is the inverse of 'corruption'?

youtube.com/watch?v=8mVwa6t_Apo

You mean with those fake-ass implant titties?

Purification.

Fuck you user, her body is ENTIRELY natural tangible-light projections from her magical gem core!

Smashing those big pink titties

Fucking body positivity

Maybe she doesn't?

Maybe she really just gets off on giving humans orgasms because orgasms are beautiful explosions of pleasure and satisfaction, and they fascinate her?

Physically, she has quite a stacked form, and can provide many options for male orgasm: Titfucks, assjobs/hotdogging, thigh-fucking, soft silky handjobs, and blowjobs from those big pillowy lips are all possible.

Probably some sort of caveman. It wouldcertainly explain her fascination for Greg.

Would you fuck a watermelon Sup Forums?

is she fucking /ourguy/

So considering how Rose treated human as inferiors before meeting Greg, do you think she attempted to form relationships with other "inferior Earth lifeforms" before she met him?

Do you think Pearl ever walked in on Rose fucking some poor, defenseless animal?

>Greg gives some of the best dick in human history

Pearl never stood a chance.

already have

Its alright, Pearl now has a human vagina of her own to dry her salty tears with

Yes, she did. But that was after Rose met Greg, not before.

Do you think Amethyst has ever experimented with fleshy sex?

With Greg

While shapeshifted as Rose.

What do you think that pack of lions was about?

People can enjoy sex without orgasms as well, so that's that too

>You're awfully cute and I want to play with you

Rose he's a man not a puppy

YOU COULD ALMOST SAY THAT HE GAVE HER DEMAYO

JAJAJAJA

Frowney pls go

Like it makes a difference to her

what

men, women, kids. she fucked everything she wanted

I have dated a couple girls that got too tired/sore/sensitive before I could orgasm, it didn't stop being fun to have sex with them.

>kids
/aco/ pls leave

But there was at least some pleasure involved, due to the nerve endings in the penis. Why would a gem have a clitoris or nerve ending in the crotch?

>Story for Steven
boarded by Joe Johnston and Jeff Liu
>We Need to Talk
boarded by Hilary Florido, Katie Mitroff, and Rebecca Sugar
>The Answer
boarded by Lamar Abrams and Katie Mitroff
>Greg the Babysitter
boarded by Lamar Abrams and Katie Mitroff

the storyboard team pattern (which has only been defied once post-Too Short to Ride) is Raven and Paul -> Hilary and Zuke -> Lamar and Katie -> Colin and Jeff

For the same reason they can get pregnant I guess? Materialize whatever the fuck you've read on some biology books, however orgasms are subjective and more related to, what I believe to be, dolphin and human exclusive feelings of actions that signal back to pleasure.
I theorize that a gem can make nerve endings (probably how they feel some type of pain in the first place, which they do, to warn themselves they are getting damaged) but aren't capable of doing complex brain associations.

I think it's a little silly that Rose was so ignorant of humans and relationships even though she's apparently been raping humans for the past 5000 years.

She really didn't learn that a baby shouldn't be climbing a ferris wheel?

Yeah, that episode was kinda shit.

Gems as a whole are dumb as shit. They're effectively immortal, so don't have to hurry to learn new things, or adapt to new situations, or settle old grudges, or any of that petty meatbag nonsense. They are born knowing everything they need to know and most spend their entire existence doing the one task they were made for.

Just because Rose was the one in a billion who was truly able to rebel against one aspect of her nature doesn't mean she still isn't subject to the rest of it.

The Venus of willendorf figurines are actually depictions of rose quartz.

It's inconsistent too. Pearl didn't know what a phone number was, but confidently knew what the suburbs were. In the same episode, no less.

It's pretty much just been Pearl and Rose who are stupid.

Garnet and Amy seem chill and know Earth culture.

Well it's not like they had ferris wheels 5,000 years ago.

Suburbs ARE a lot older than phones, though.

But didn't Garnet and Pearl not know what birthdays are? Pretty bizarre. I get that they wouldn't celebrate them, but all those years they saw humans blowing out candles on a cake, and at no point they thought: what are they doing.

Amethyst is Earth-cultured so its fine.

Even then, not really. Garnet just never talks. Amethyst has like one human friend who she decided not to talk to for over a decade. They choose to live isolated from the beings that they're sworn to protect.

Erm, she said:
>"Nostalgic for the suburbs? Psh, they’ve only existed for what, 70 years?"
So she's obviously referencing Post-WW2, white picket fence, American suburbs. Essential to them, were household phones. Not to be picky, but I thought it was a pretty arbitrary thing to know, especially since people dont go around saying "I live in the suburbs!"

>pearl is mad as fuck because Greg gave such a good dicking to Rose he created a new species of Gem

Garnet attends local theater, plays sports, and can play the damn keytar.

Amethyst attends rock concerts, watches television, goes to restaurants, and is a pro wrestler.

Pearl is a shut in who knows nothing of the outside world because she's a stick in the mud.

alfred?

I take it back, Garnet appears to know what birthdays are, she just didnt really care. So yeah, Pearl's the retard.

>wouldn't fug a qt tween

i said LEAVE

>"Do you ever miss your home planet?"
>"No, never."

So did Greg ever learn or realize that Rose was made on earth?

Truth be told, I think the writers just fucked up.

>depiction of the goddes believed to be worshipped by ancient cavemen as the divinity of buttsecks

>wouldn't grind underage pelvis to dust

damn those tits

>a man

>not a puppy

but he is a man

i think comparing a form of urban organization of a civilization is less specific that an electronic appliance

you know the type of constructions romans lived in but i doubt you could name some specific roman utensil

They used spoons, you knob

>men

>not being puppies

>this level off sexism

yeah no shit, im talking about something like this

and women are cats

it's a fact of nature

That's obviously a razor

s-stop using google

What's a google?

make me

>Hybrids are the key to gem and native species relationship
>Hybrids can only come about via sex
>SU ends in a giant orgy

But that would result in gems eventually subsuming the dominant species of whatever world they've infiltrated.

I always got the impression she got bored with people really really fast that's why she likes humans they change fast and are replace fast

like Garnet to her was just a "new thing"

that's why if you notice she barely seems to care about the gems in the flashbacks and everything about her is "new this, new that, you're writing make places seem new again"

to be fair 70 years is nothing for someone that's over 7000

finally my Lars x Jasper ship can be a reality

your show is bad and you should feel bad.

that's the point.

Beating your enemies into submission only works for so long. Eventually someone rises up and starts some shit. Mating with them is easier and requires less effort.

>Oh, yes.
That proper punctuation won't go unnoticed, OP.

Not all heroes wear capes.