Godzilla Rage Across Time 4 and 5

TWO new issues, let's read them shall we?

Other urls found in this thread:

scifijapan.com/articles/2016/11/22/godzilla-rage-across-time-trade-paperback-preview/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Umm, the end?

Gotta say, this last issue wasn't that great.

Thanks OP

bumping for OP

Issue 4 was boring.
This had some wonderful illustrations, but they advertised it as revealing "the origin of the monsters", and it's just they were always there, I guess.
This is a pretty funny gag, but it's not at all appropriate to end the series on

Rage Across Time was kind of disappointing.

yeah it was, issue 4 was the worst.

I thought it was a solid mini overall. The worst issue was still above average and entertaining.

Holy shit. Keiser Ghidorah straight up without his Monster X form.

Nevermind.. HA!

So wait.. Godzilla kills humanity before it evolves and creates him? Huh...

Also Toho must really be getting more laid back given we're seeing actual Planet X aliens this time.

That ends rather suddenly.

So basically issue #1 was amazing, and then it got exponentially worse. Sad to see how quickly it devolved.

Matt Frank and Jeremy Robinson crushed it with that first issue. How great would it have been if they did the rest?

Thanks OP for posting it, though.

Nice cover.

This art is kind of weak compared to the other issues.

thats pretty cool ghidorah turning into monster X

godzilla and his bro last beasts standing

Wow those are idiculously huge.

>to be posted in every "one page thread" forever

Awesome page.

What is even happening here?

This is supposed to be what killed the dinosaurs, right?

... w-what?

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?

And he just blows them the fuck away?

What in the fuck?

What in the fuck?

Thanks, OP.

I liked 1 and 2, the rest was meh
still not as bad as oblivion

This is the last issue, right?

You fuckin wot

I liked the whole thing, but yeah the first couple issues were the best ones.

What in the fuck?

pretty dope but man, the Xilians are patient waiting
one hundred and thirty-four million years before trying again.

There was a big kaiju orgy in space then King Ghidorah crashed on earth, I guess

Well, the first three issues were good, at least.

Xilliens? Didn't the Asian soldiers back in issue 1 say it was from Pluto?

What was even the point of the framing device with the scientists if they never do anything and nothing gets explained? Should have been left as a weird anthology like Godzilla In Hell.

You're from pluto

It was still better than Oblivion.

So the Planet X aliens tried to jumpstart humanity only for godzilla to end up fucking that up before it even really jumpstarted

What was the point of this part.

Seems like fanwank

Definitely, Oblivion is my least favourite. Even Kingdom of Monsters was kind of entertaining in how shit it was, Oblivion is just boring and ugly. IDW should have continued RoE for another 5 issues instead of it.

Fuck this arts good

Nebulans were in the first one.

Those were the Spacehunter Nebula cockroaches

I really like the idea of Godzilla just doing whatever the fuck he wants for who knows how fucking

So they didn't have to explain the out of order timeline of the issues. Otherwise it'd seem like Godzilla was traveling through time or something.

Well that escalated quickly

Yeah they should have had epilogue Witt the scientists having a press conference about all the shits Godzilla done over the years just as he appears out of nowhere destroying everyt

So, um, did IDW lose the Godzilla license or something?

WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE IS TOP SECRET

IT IS A VIDEOTAPE RECORDING MADE 900,000 YEARS AGO BY AN ALIEN USING A REMOTE CONTROL CAMERA

IT SHOWS HIS ATTEMPTS TO EDUCATE A CAVEMAN

THEY HAVE BEEN CODENAMED: "THE PROMETHEUS AND BOB TAPES"

No

You sure? They're acting odd...

How?

They released issue 4 of RaT last week, issue 5 is this week, and the TPB is next week. Almost like they're rushing to get it out before something happens.

Its suspicious at best, alarming at worst.

Could've just been delays or them pushing the book for a holiday release

I hope so. They also don't have anything Godzilla related coming out through February. Thats a long gap.

See, this is why I wish they still had a message board, so we could ask the editor...

So aside from the tripfag here, which one of you autists was originally responsible for this cringy shit? Cause I keep seeing the same retard reposting this cap like clockwork in every fucking Godzilla thread on every board.

Yeah it would blow for them to lost the license considering how consistently great their Godzilla series are with a few misses but it's probably nothing since Toho wouldn't have any reason to not let them keep it but who knows Japanese businesses have weird ways of working with western companies

TPB comes out in April

Not according to this.

scifijapan.com/articles/2016/11/22/godzilla-rage-across-time-trade-paperback-preview/