People who keep trying to lewd this scene up are fucking disgusting. It was innocent and tastefully done...

People who keep trying to lewd this scene up are fucking disgusting. It was innocent and tastefully done. Honestly if you're crying about it being "perverted," it speaks more about you than it does anyone else, since you are clearly watching the scene through your own skewed, sick-headed lens.

post higher resolution pls

I'm buying the Blu Ray on first day

Is this a theatre cam rip or something?

Yeah I'm sure all those boys were thinking platonic, pure, innocent thoughts

What? It's a fucking teenage girl in underwear. Ofc I'm going to fap furiously to it

iTT: scenes non pedos will never understand

her smile is so fucking perfect

>there are people sitting in prison for finding this attractive

Are those panties accurate to the year 1989? They look really thick.

no there isn't. they had to have done something else.

i want to choke on them with something huge in my ass
i make weird noises, i want to see her face when i gurgle and fart my big toys out(usually has shit on it)

hey, thats my line.

>he doesnt know that "cp" is any girl under the age of 18

>he doesnt know that there are guys serving hard time for pictures of 16 year old girls

this is just as sick as "that" scene.

IT was pedokino

>Would penetrate given consent to do so

U N D E R O O S
N
D
E
R
O
O
S

unf

there has to be one more detail. think about it, it has to do with clothes.

This kind of stuff happened all the time when I was a kid. We grew up on a big-ass lake with multiple cliff-jumping spots and many secluded fishing holes where we'd not only fish but hang rope swings. It was not at all uncommon for us to do webm-related. Only we weren't shocked. Summer time swimming in our skivvies and picking blackberries for snacks until you could hear parents' voices echoing across the water calling us home.

her face when she looks up is enough to make me kill
i would kill for you, sophia ;_;

Well don't save any pictures, problem solved.

The reason it looks weird is because the boys acts like adults in young boys bodies, normaly no one would even pay attention to her especially in no fucking slow mo, she would be regarded as one of the lads

they fuck her in the book it's very lovecraftian

The good old days when kids could be picked off one by one by a clown monster and nobody would bat an eye at the pedophilia undertones.

Exactly...doors always unlocked, kids left unchecked. Even when a local garbageman was arrested for molesting one of our friends nothing changed. Yeah, he and his family moved but life stayed the same except we boogeymanned the guy's house.

Remember kids, sodomy is a sin and will lead to mental illness. Don't play with your anus or this will happen to you.

>don't go near that house. Legend says the person in there will suck your dick

I feel like that would just get more people to go to that house.

>One chance in life
>Not born with a vagina
Where the fuck else am I supposed to shove a dildo?

why are they all staring intensely if it's innocent

Give that boy Bill some of Jack's cooking. He's skinnier that Lohan on heroin.

How did they film this scene? Is someone holding her up.. by her cute butt?

I just realized Ben was in the back. JUST.

No seriously what the fuck is up with that? It doesn't even look like he's walking towards them, he's literally a block away eating his ice cream, just staring at everyone else.

>I feel like that would just get more people to go to that house.
We were too young to think about cocksucking. The garbageman's house was spooky because it was off the lake's coastline, broken down, overgrown (because he was in jail)...we didn't know about sex until we got to high school. That house was a "dare-you-to-go-in" place to see if we'd get murdered by monsters.

Alex just lifted her up and choked her for real over and over again until they got the perfect take of her struggling. Reports say it took three days of filming to get right.

What years was this

Bill, not Alex. I always mix those two up.

Will Jar Jar Abrams ruin Bill's career? He's supposed to be in Castle Rock. I really fucking hate that kike.

Early to mid-eighties.

Just to clarify, it was my friend and his family who moved. It was the garbageman's house we used as our haunted place. Plus there were so many old abandoned houses and barns throughout the hillsides. During the winter snowfalls there was one barn we would go in and make our way to the roof and sled off of.

Eddie was lovecraftian indeed.

What did the garbageman do to your friend?

>In the book they have an orgy

Yeah, ok, sure OP

In your heart. So you could die like a sexually frustrated vampire.

>"the orgy guise, the orgy"

IT WASN'T A FUCKING ORGY, WASN'T EVEN A GANGBANG. HOLY FUCKING SHIT ACTUALLY READ A BOOK ONCE ON YOUR LIFE YOU CHILD

>no nigger in the shot

truly Lovecraftian

>WASN'T EVEN A GANGBANG
What happened was the very definition of a gangbang. Read the book yourself.

>those arms

Does she fucking left? Bitch looks like she could curl 50's

She spends a lot of time fighting pedos off of her.

Yes she's a leftist and yes she could curl the evil CIS white era known as the 50's.