Other urls found in this thread:

grrm.livejournal.com/548883.html
vocaroo.com/i/s0FCMTmYw7Qw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hmmm

/jonerys/ reporting in

George is making a new HBO show

grrm.livejournal.com/548883.html

Reminder that Jorah is going to end up with Dany. Joncucks need to leave.

Now, bear with me
Let's suppose you manage to become Master of Coins of the new King
The new King then decides to invest in some great projects, enlisted in pic related, and for some reason the hand agrees
Now, as Master of Coins, what's the tax policy you would choose?

They keep using that kick up to get back on your feet move, but it always looks bad and pointless. Pretty sure she hurt her knee there.

Ashara Dayne

Twins should be harder with Lannister reinforcement. I've taken to making friends with the Starks though. Cersei is betrothed to Brandon Stark and Jaime to Lyanna.

Also Davos is alive, he's a General in Braavos. He doesn't have his title, name etc, those were granted by Stannis after Davos saved Storm's End.

I would resign because of how fucking stupid the task is. The taxes would be so high you would have a rebellion on your hand.

>jon's face: kinda happy
>dany's face: my tooth hurts
bravo

Oh god why didn't they smear mud over her face? it's fucking obvious that isn't maise

inability to understand facial expression is a common sign of autism

>Davos didn't have 7 kids with his wife
NOOOOOOOO

Hello Ned

Those were King aeries II's grand projects he proposed BEFORE becoming mad btw, Tywin stopped all of them thank the Gods

Raise taxes slightly. Take massive loans, who the fuck cares, the King pays for that shit.

Their sex scene should have been 20 to 25 seconds longer and included more passionate kissing. It would have shown that even in a world where most marriages amongst rulers are political, true love can still blossom.

does dany have autism or is it just a woman trait

SHANSA PLEASHE

>He wanted to build a second wall
Why the FUCK would he do that? The white walkers were an unverified myth at the time.

"rape" victim and her goblin, united at last

your autism knows no end, doesn't it

And Shanshas arsh, i guesh thaths off the table ashwell

Wasn't raeghar tall and beautiful?
How come jon be so small and ugly, are starks inbred?

Calling it.

Jon, Dany and her armies will fight the undead.

Salsa and Arya will lead the Northern and Vale troops south to take down Cersei

they cg'd maisie's face over hers for the actual episode. you can see the markings they drew to map the face over the stuntwomans

Basically every time he met a great lord he came up with a new great project hoping to appease them
The canals after visiting Drone, the second Wall after Rickard visited the capital etc
Prolly wanted to be liked more as king but couldn't guess how useless + financially damaging its projects were
(as counterpart, Jahaerys I made King's road, wewers int eh capital, new gift, etc)

Thank god your not an engineer

are they?

What is the New Wall, does it involve Trump?

But seriously how will they build a new Wall, when they don't have enough men to guard the old one?

Why is Ned's sister different ethnicity than him?

Someone post virgin newlyweds vs chad affair

The yellow emperor in Carcosa, Yi-Ti was sending him visions and Aerys wanted to rebuild the five forts

Rickard shouldn't have married his aunt second cousin

first for /our guy/ being autistic in commentaries

referring to:
vocaroo.com/i/s0FCMTmYw7Qw

>matrilinear marriage

Not in Westeros, other then Dorne.

While the wife can in some instances retain her birth family name after marriage, (i.e. Cersei is still known as Cersei Lannister) she nevertheless falls under her husband’s authority and their children take their father’s name and while a daughter can inherit the title to a noble house if there are no surviving sons or male blood relations (Sansa Stark) and a wife can assume control if her husband dies, (Lysa Tully/Arryn) once they’re married, the demesne falls under the husband’s control and the wife’s family is rendered extinct.

hard to find a non manlet actor that is also good looking.

Aerys didn't think much about the details even before descending into madness, apparently
>Look, we'll build another wall norther so we cut out the part of the Lands beyond the Wall that support the most people and we cut their numbers in some generations
>Also, the gift will be safe enough for farmers to come back!
>Huh? huh? *nods with head*
>How can we build it in enemy territory? and even support a second wall while we barely manage one? and....
>Oh, we'l tik of that stuff later, just do it for the moment!

Daenereys keeps saying she was raped by Drogo, but she fell in love with him. Was it Stockholm syndrome?

nice cgi d&d

Dat ass

what a cute she is.

First Stannis and now Robert.

He really should have tried to make a canal at the neck, or at least someone should.

what an uggo she is.

dany loves twisting narratives whichever way suits her

the cutest

Yes, also with Drogo she felt first time in her miserable life safe. At the end of the day Drogo was first Dany successful conquest!!

>like 20 years her senior
>still prettier

sad!

Very

she looks like she belongs in attack on titan

shit taste

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

What does this nickname even mean?

well now we know dany isn't the younger more beautiful queen from maggie's prophecy, look at that shit

Tax all of the aristocrats with heavy feudal requirements and lift taxes on the peasants. Instead of building the works, give all the cash to the poor and the citizens of kings landing. Get fired and see the tax policies realign. Lead the peasants in a revolution and behead all of the decadent aristocrats. We post-Feudal now

agghhh...

DANY CHAN

Ashara Dayne!

Jon was neglected and unloved as a child. Catelyn actively hated him, and probably commanded any woman who was taking care of him as a baby and toddler to treat him with no kindness.

Neglect and lack of physical contact/affection can stunt a child's growth even more severely than disease, drug use, or physical defects.

She's been lyin' with blacks

Lol. Moon is no egg. Moon is goddess, wife of Sun. It is known.

is she a bleacher half nigger or what is up with her lips?

Do you think Kit cucked best girl Leslie in real life by fucking Emilia behind her back?

What the heck? Did Dany time travel with a changed identity and a disguise or something?

why didn't ned just tell her the truth

Kill yourself, kike.

jon/ygritte was just so much better than jon/dany, at least they were opposites but jon/dany are bland as fuck, charisma vacuums don't work together

I miss skelly waifu

Okay, Sup Forums, would you eat Melisandre's old form out if you got to lick Melisandre's prime form feet?

no

right here to empathise bro

Yes

Margaery could have married any of the 5 kings, why Renly? Also, what was up with her outfits?

was Ashara Dayne a cuckold?

fucking disgusting

Aware me on the Dayne conspiracy.

Honestly this is not so bad for non-stunt people.

Still way hotter than danyfat and hunchback of winterfell

Posting Chad affair Cersei bc I don't have the whole picture

because all the other kings were already married or bethrothed, ya big dummy

She isn't even hotter than an iceberg. Fucking fugly dirty boyish whore.

Shut the fuck up low test bitch, let the real men enjoy T H I C C queens

lol. Moon is no egg. Moon is goddess, wife of sun. It is known.

It is known.

>New wall further north and in a position that makes little strategic sense
>Going to war with Braavos.

What the shit.

>that knife flip

ok that's pretty good

>behind her back
Leslie is a confirmed depraved bisexual and probably watches Kit fuck every attractive woman they meet.

>Margaery could have married any of the 5 kings, why Renly? Also, what was up with her outfits?

Margaery would have married whoever her father told her to marry but as Renly was likely to become king and he was her bother best friend (and gay lover) and Margaery seemed to like the guy, why not marry him?

All the better to suck your dick with

Nah.

Jon & Ygritte relationship was straight from teenage drama. Two young people without any responsibility and life experience fucked before they had any nice romantic scene.

Jon & Dany relationship is much more mature and subtle. We have King and Queen, with much more life experience than few seasons before, and despite their responsibility on shoulders fall in love with each other. It was cute and well done. Actually this was the only thing well done in season 7.

Don't worry, the series finale is just them tenderly loving each other. Distant epilogue where they teach their kids the Targ way

She's a bouquet of flowers and the dress is the wrapping, duh