New 52 Wonder Woman appreciation thread

If you don't like it, CBR is that way

F

I fucking loved this comic so goddamn much, everything about it was fucking steller, easily one of the only things that New 52 did that was worth a damn

Azz should have just brought his Greek God family drama to a creator owned book

Diana was a complete afterthought

Fuckin' Meredith Finch, man

God damn it

Posting issue Zero

I'm largely fine with it getting pushed to the side, having Diana get her classic origin back and this run largely becoming an elseworld. I'm just glad DC is giving the run the respect it deserves and giving it an Absolute Edition on Feb 7th.

His books generally revolve around a big cast. That's the way he writes.

Just because he doesn't write character centric stories doesn't mean he wasn't writing all the plot and cast revolving around Diana and Zola. They are the most fleshed out characters, they just can't be easily defined.

Nu52 fucked Superman.

I can't in good conscious feel sad about her shit being retconned.

DCYou fucked Superman
New 52 Superman just needed more on the nose boyscout stuff so people that don't read comic would stop complaining
Then DCYou fucked his status quo. Not that Superdad isn't an entirely different character as well, who also can't be Clark Kent.

Regardless, kys, Superfag. DC doesn't even need Superman anymore.

The Azz run never once brings it up.
The rest of the DCU might as well not exist, save for the New Gods.

How he got then-current DC editorial to give him so much freedom is beyond me.

I said that Nu52 Wonder Woman opened her legs for Superman, thus making her shitty by comparison.

Well, you actually said that Nu52 fucked Superman

But now I see what you mean

Except he doesn't appear and isn't referenced once in the entire run

the end

I'm just trying to start shit, but whatever. Since i hated the SM/WW i'm not willing to put any effort or carry this on.

I wish DC would have let Azz do the Orion/Wonder Woman thing. They're so fucking cuuute together.

Sorry bro, some brainiacs over at DC decided that it would be a great idea to shit all over this run.

But we get a new superboy out of the deal!

>send her head to her mother

heh
I hadn't noticed this pottery before

Eh, it's fine, I know nothing in comics ever lasts.

Why is no one talking about how this is the god mode (except for the part where she still has the bracelets)

That's how she can fly in the trailer too, I assume

>Eh, it's fine, I know nothing in comics ever lasts.

You know, as long as people let them get away with this kind of thing, it's always going to be this way. We really can vote with our wallets. If people would stop paying for shit that pisses them off they'd stop trying to piss us off.

It rhymes

Azzarello's run is the only thing that made me gave a fuck about Wonder Woman. The way Azzarello melt Greek Mythology on Diana's story was fucking stellar.

Shame that DC had to bent over Rucka's bullshit.