Harley Quinn #8 STORYTIME

Heya Heya

Do you like Harley and Ivy?... No?. Well that's good because this is the right story for ya then. Total, unstoppable bashing and destruction of the ONE couple the this board hate the most

So sit back and enjoy this little story that Sup Forums's favorite writers Jimmy Palmiotti & Amanda Conner have for ya

Enjoy!

I know you are all gonna be so happy by the end of this.

thanks for storytiming, I every Rebirth comic needs to be storytimed

Not like I wanted it. I'm doing mostly as a punishment, and because Sup Forums has bitched about this pairing for so long that a story like this one shouldn't get under Sup Forums's radar since they got their wish

Have a bump for Rebirth storytimes.

>Cho
wew

Love Ivy, hate HQ, can't stand them together. Let's rock.

>that harley haircut
Nope.

who drew this cover

Frank Cho.

This story is made for you, man. Enjoy it

Don't get too excited.
Ivy just says they can't move in together because she needs to focus on being an eco-terrorist.
There's no big breackup or anything.

thought so, just wasn't sure.
>tfw not many cheesecake artists in the industry

>Do you like Harley and Ivy?... No?. Well that's good because this is the right story for ya then. Total, unstoppable bashing and destruction of the ONE couple the this board hate the most
Go on.

>Shampoo

suuuure

Most boring cover ever.

Have you seen the last scarlet witch cover?

>Harley has Batlust
Of course.

I do appreciate the cheese in this issue

>can't even show a butt crack
oh come on

She's basically nu-Lobo now.
Except with fans, somehow.

So... why do Batman protect Harley Quinn so much?

He's the one making sure all the other heroes and villains leave her alone, he's the one who's all helping her getting out of the problems she herself get into and he's even protecting her boy-toys.

For what purpose? It's not like he's fucking her... right? RIGHT?

CHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a Harley fan. Just not of that haircut. It's not as bad as a sidecut/undercut, but it reminds me of nuCarol Danvers who I despise.

I don't usually read this comic but decided to check out this storytime because of the promise of tits.

What the fuck is up with these characterizations? Harley and Ivy have both been completely scrapped from any semblance of their previous incranations and have just been replaced with generic "we just like to have fun!" free spirits.

so they broke up?
oh man I didn't expect that

>"we just like to have fun!" free spirits
They've always been that way. Just cut to the chase and admit you only watched the cartoon.

they will by the end of this issue

It's taking her redesign further into a direction that's a poor fit for her character.

But she hasn't been her original character for years, so I guess I'm just ranting about nothing. Still fucking hate it, though.

nope, Ivy just didn't move in with Harley. In other words, it maintains the status quo.

OP was fucking with you.

you really don't know the characters just stop

>They've always been that way
Ivy? Harley?

... When did you start reading comics, exactly?

nah sounds like a break up to me
Ivy was like
You just aren't stable enough for me to commit too and Harley cried at the end
total break up

cute face

Little details like her hairstyle and clothing change all the time now so I'm not worried about her current cut.

I used to have a distaste toward her classic costume, but Arkham Knight changed that. I'm one of the rare posters who love both old and new Harleys.

>that art
>able to produce anything cute

where did everything go so wrong

I watched the cartoon, yeah, but I've also read comics with Ivy going back to the 80s and comics with Harley since she was introduced to the canon.

There is a difference between Harley's original characterization and what she has here which is basically just generic college girl at a party. And Ivy bears 0 resemblance to her old self

>So... why do Batman protect Harley Quinn so much?
excellent question, and there's no answer yet. I have a theory, though.

Harley's current status quo started when an anonymous person left her a building on Coney Island. What if Batman left her the building? What if the super-short guy....Tony? who is Harley's right hand man....what if he's been working for Bats the whole time? What if Batman saw that Harley was trying to get away from Joker and be a better person, so her gave her a shove? And even if it didn't work, at least she's out of Gotham, and he can keep an eye on her.

now I know you're trolling.

R.I.P

Harley & Ivy

1993 - 2016

Well, there you got Sup Forums. You got your wish, you ended them.

CONGRATULATIONS

I don't get Harley. What's the purpose of moving in if she's canon polyamorous?

I wonder what OP thinks they do if they aren't basically the female villain version of booster and ted only gay for each other.

Are they some deep characters with pathos who are serious all the time?

Yeah, i've suspected that Batman's the one that left her the building since he's always aware of what's going on with her and always there to help her out.

F

sounds like its over...

>you are my best friend
>best friend
I don't know who friendzoned who here. Ivy in this issue, or Harley who's always cucking her.

That was fucking stupid and pointless.
Everything involving this ship is an utter waste of time.

Joker gangbang!

Support the official release, you fucks since this is the story you always wanted, right?.

Its like christmas
Harley was devastated

>I'm happy if she's happy
Ivy is permacucked.

>I don't get Harley. What's the purpose of moving in if she's canon polyamorous?
because her other lovers are for fun. She actually loves Ivy. If she fell in love with one of her flings she'd probably ask him/her/it/xir to move in too.

Harley/Batwoman fling when

>Joker has textbook BPD
Well that's just implying something nasty about people with BPD.

Ivy btfo out Harley
and now she's like the chad version of lesbians

Looks like its back to men for Harley

And the mothefucking End

See ya around

Shit he looks like Jared now.

>If she fell in love with one of her flings she'd probably ask him/her/it/xir to move in too.

She basically risked her life and fought against the Joker to protect that Mason guy. She even asked Poison Ivy's help for it.

Even Mason's mom thought it was weird how Ivy was okay with whole thing.

So no, fuck that shit. Harley's constantly using and abusing Ivy. Good for Ivy to dump her sorry ass.

She put Harley in the friendzone
so yeah seems like she got it hard this issue instead of getting it the other way around

>two beds joke
>giant pink dildo

this issue, man.

One last hurrah.

Right in the feels for me. Reminds me of my relationship. Or lack of one now

giant dildo labeled shampoo bottle
How do they get away with this stuff?
Anyone else and they'd be edited to hell and back

>Good for Ivy to dump her sorry ass.
but she didn't. Ivy said "see you soon." Ivy just didn't move in.

F

Amanda Conner as a writer. Simple as that. I guess thats one benefit of it being the CURRENT YEAR, actually decent female writers dont get censored out no matter how raunchy they would get, because the editors are afraid of getting labeled as sexists.

>Conner
>good
Shipper please.

>All those different Jokers
>Even face-exploding-into-bats Joker from a cover, Leto Joker and Rasta Jester Inmate Joker from that cartoon no one really cares about

>Conner
>Decent

Take out the fetishes and she's nothing but sad excuse of a writer

This has got to be the worst comic published this year.

you don't read many comics, do you. 75% of Marvel's output is miles worse than this

Still better than anything shat out by most of DC and Marvel. Granted thats not saying much but its a fact nonetheless.

There's worse if you actually kept up with any of this bullshit. Look at what marvel is pumping out.

Is this clickbait? Ivy just said that she can't move in with Harley right now because she has to save the planet. Nothing changed.

Just go and check any of the other recent storytimes here and you stumble across far worse shit.

read the issue she freindzoned Harley

Can a cuck friendzone though?

I do is the problem. I roll my eyes at most of it but this book is the only one that makes me out-loud say "This is buttfuckingly stupid".

As a side question, how come no one at DC gives a shit that there's now a colony of cyborg nudist that exist in their universe when random shmucks in Metropolis don't have access to that technology? Or a cyborg egg? Or any of the other retarded shit Conner has tried to force down our throats and say exists in New York? This reads like it should be completely removed from the DC universe as a whole for it to even make a bit of sense.

I'm clearly reading something along the lines of "If this was a perfect world I'd be fucking your brains out on a daily basis but it's not so I have this responsibility that's bigger than us and I have to take care of that first." along with a "I hope you're still available when I'm done turning the planet into a plant paradise" which is not bound to happen unless Superman goes sociopath dictator or something just as drastic and bound to special events and video game comics.

Anyone waiting for her to go back to the court jester outfit and being Joker's abused girlfriend is gonna be in for a long wait.

I don't even READ Scarlet Witch, so no.

Is this revenge for the ending of Gotham City Sirens?

What did you expect? Ivy stop being Ivy and settle with Harley Quinn? One issue of family life. And then what?