Actual war

>Actual war
>Between the same group of people
>Battle is not in a CGI parking lot
>Good motivations, not going to war over dome guy cosplaying as bucky and Maria getting killed

This was a better civil war, honestly.

Literally the only differences between this and most MS films are the moments of levity.

No, there was nothing positive about X3 at all. Literally one of the worst superhero movies ever made.

I never thought of it, but you're right

Go back to your other thread faggot

Fuck dude, I even liked Wolverine origins more than this piece of shit. At least it was entertainingly bad.

Never seen it. I've never been too into X-Men anyway. What's wrong with it exactly?

Very little, honestly. It's kino that contrarians hate.

Remember how in 2002, X-Men 2 was the greatest superhero movie ever made? Remember how hype you were for a conclusion to the trilogy? Remember how Singer dropped it for his pathetically self-indulgent piss poor remake of Donner's Superman? Remember how we got professional hack Shit Ratner to direct it instead? Remember the turgid soulless Hollywood mandated sequel we got that set the bar for every terrible X-Men movie to come? The one that flushed every single bit of potential and goodwill the franchise had built up to that point? Remember how they killed half the existing cast for contract and schedule reasons? Remember how this atrocity is the only movie where we really get Kelsey Grammar as Beast?

I can allow Sup Forums to meme and shitpost about the current Marvel and DC movies all they like, sometimes their criticism has actual merit among the endless memery. But I will not condone such back-bending contrarianism that cocksuckers will actually try to defend Last Stand. Next thing they'll be praising Catwoman.

X3? Just all around bad, no real direction, tried everything in its power to kill the franchise, the Phoenix literally had no purpose in the movie(Famke Jennsen got an easy paycheck).

Wolverine? A huge pile of wrong shit that tells the origin of Wolverine's claws and not Logan himself I shit you not.

I know this doesn't give you a lot of context but they're spectacularly bad films.

>not muh Selina
This fag is too butthurt and blind.

>Literally one of the worst superhero movies ever made

So is Civil War

Catwoman was incredible. The basketball scene alone had more substance then anything in BvS.

Marvelfags eternally BTFO.

Just like Apocalypse, its an average Marvel/Disney movie...made by fox.

People really have double standards. By no means this shit is worse than Civil War, Thor 1 and 2, IM 2 and 3, etc.

Ignoring the bizarre revisionism going on in this thread, I'll tell you:

-It's a poorly written, poorly plotted, poorly paced film that wants its villain to be Phoenix but can't think of anything for her to do. Xavier dies (for no reason) and is resurrected by taking over the brain of a coma patient in the ending (for no reason). Scott is killed so Wolverine can take over as the generic leader guy. Juggernaut is wasted as a two-scene cameo as a Mutant who shouts (in a British accent, mind you) "I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!" despite looking more like a Gears of War character. Jamie Maddrox is made into a throwaway villain just so they can make a "He robbed 6 banks by himself... at once!" gag. Magneto openly abandons Mystique because she gets hits with an anti-mutant dart synthesized from Leech's blood (?) and loses her powers. Rogue, who had been bumped from main character status in two, barely even gets a cameo.

This desu

>14 posters
>12 replies

Stop samefagging Fox shill

You idiots are just saying its bad because its bad. Actually come up with examples of poor filmmaking and story telling. Honestly its a fine movie, I never understood the hate.

The whole thing is an awful, directionless movie whose climax involves people waiting for Magneto to move a bridge so they can walk to the fight.

Apocalypse, IM2, and the Thor films are lackluster, sure. This? This was a goddamn trainwreck and anyone saying otherwise just so they can mock the popularity of modern Marvel films is completely up their own ass.

Anything is better that Marvel trash

Got that mixed up but it's now 17 replies and 14 posters.

So ur mad cause "not muh"

Post things marvel will never have
>Rights

You know what? Fine. Maybe I'm the complete asshole shill who hated it for stupid reasons.

Tell me what you liked about it.

Phoenix turning all those soldiers and half the island into ash was pretty hype

that's about it

What's up with the anti-Marvel meme going around Sup Forums?

>meme
People are tired of every movie being an Iron Man clone.

I don't get how they're clones, though. Are they really that similar outside of being superhero films?

Tone, out of place jokes, characters. Iron Man actually had better visuals and music though so the quality is actually lower.

I'm confused.

They're clones because the feature similar tones and share characters? I'll concede the jokes because some people don't want ANY humor or levity in their action movies or psychological thrillers. And by visuals, do you mean the effects or the camera work?

>Mystique loses her powers
>Magneto doesn't parade her in front of his mutant rallies saying "look what the humans want to do to us" and making her the poster child for their war
>instead "lol sux2bu we're not friends anymore"

Sorry my fault not "characters" but "characterization." IE the characters all act is if they were the same character (in general).

>And by visuals, do you mean the effects or the camera work?
Both, but it seems like the special effects also were downgraded. Look at how the explosions seem worse for example. Also they seem to zoom in at random times and it makes seeing things more difficult. And they use the same filter that makes the movies ugly.

>the characters all act is if they were the same character (in general).

But Stark acts different from Steve, that act different from Banner, that act different from Thor, Hawkye, Bucky, Natasha, Black Panther....

The only guys really similar, are Starlord, Stark and Antman - and even so there are differences regarding them.

Oh please. CW wasn't the Dark Knight but come the fuck on. Your fanny flustering is showing.

Better to eat from the garbage than share a table with normies.

This is pretty patethic to be honest, imagine you on school.

>crickets

>there was nothing positive about X3
The casting of Grammer as Beast and Page as Kitty were great, that's it though

Do you really thinking someone that thinks that way would actually word it that way? I'm calling OP a contrarian.

not really

a civil war is a war between two groups within the same state or country or two countries which were formerly joined, but since Magneto and the Brotherhood were explicitly never anything to do with the X-Men, it's just a conflict between two different groups; the fact that they're both groups of mutants doesn't make it a civil war any more than it would if they were two groups of diametrically opposed humans

also it's a shit movie and you should be ashamed of even admitting to having seen it

it's the Green Lantern of 2006

I'll agree with that.