Just finished Bojack Horseman season 4...

Just finished Bojack Horseman season 4. I don't think it was the best season but had a couple of the best episodes in the show. What are your guy's thoughts.

my guy doesn't watch this shit

I've never once been even slightly interested in watching this show

I THINK HIS LEGS ARE TOO SHORT

2>3>1>4 when ranking episode 11

I really really enjoyed this episode 11 but didn't have the same impact as the others

And while I really liked the expansion of depression hitting everyone else, I wanted more Bojack even though I know there isn't enough Bojack being sad material.

Interested for season 5

I feel about the same. It had some episodes that were way above the quality of the rest. It was not enough to make it the best season, but definitely enough to keep me wanting a 5th season.

Totally the dementia episode hit me hard. It was crazy that they were able to make me empathize with a character they developed as a terrible person for three seasons.

If I suck your cocks will you watch it.

pls be in london

Quite nice, not as good as second and third but had some pretty good episodes, like the second and the one of Princess Carolyn.
Maybe it felt weird because it was not about bojack and he had some kinda redemption, but it was pretty good.

This show is so unbelievably fucking awful. I cannot understand how anyone can like it even ironically
>im so depreessed have sympathy for me
>lul bangin hot sluts and partyin but it doesnt fill the void
>life is so unfulfilling bc i make nothing of myself
>beastiality lul

Yeah . I don't think you get it buddy .

>nothing fills the void sex n partying makes it worse
This cliche is used way too much

Too much focus on the characters who aren't bojack.

Meh, I felt like the "sad Princess Caroline" episode has gotten pretty over-played. It was pretty weak IMO, the twist would've worked if "sad Princess Caroline episode" wasn't a formula now which pretty much sets up the expectation of a cruel irony.

What happened to Todd's girl friend? As much as I really can't stand sjw pandering, season 3 made Todd my favourite character and his arc had potential to be up there with PC or Dianas own arcs, but he fizzed out after a few episodes.

That said background Easter eggs were 10/10 yet again

Bojack arc was great
Princess Carolyn arc was great
Diane/Mr. Peanutbutter arc was more of the same.
Todd arc was a ''holy shit, they don't know what to do with him''

The entire review is a retarded, cringeworthy poem.

I think this season was mostly fallout from last season in a lot of ways, and that's not a bad thing. Bojack needed a season to let things settle, and some of the other characters like Todd and PC needed some space to inhabit too. Also glad the "Peanutbutter for Governor" plot line mostly stayed in the backseat while it ran its course.

Episode 2 was the absolute highlight of the season for me.

I think I'd have to rank them like this

2>1b>4>3>1a

Faggot.

>imagine having crippling autism to the extent where you can't even grasp the point of a fucking animated show

Fascinating.

Fuck off, samefag.

>gets exposed as an autist who can't understand an animated show
>spergs

Heh, thanks for the laugh

I'm not even him, samefag.

>I'm n-n-not even him!

LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF