CN is Screwing Regular Show Again

From Toby Jones:

>CN isn't airing it, but we worked hard on the Regular Show Thanksgiving Special and you should find another way to watch it this year.

twitter.com/tobytobyjones/status/801478614852087808

The episode is for now only available on Hulu:
twitter.com/tobytobyjones/status/801479746274164739

Seriously, fuck CN and their TTG parade.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/television/comments/5ekzst/cartoon_network_is_not_showing_regular_shows/
reddit.com/r/television/comments/5el1gc/cartoon_network_is_not_showing_regular_shows/
tooninferno.blogspot.com/2016/11/cn-is-screwing-regular-show-again.html
bentonconnor.tumblr.com/post/152816974372/when-i-was-moving-offices-recently-i-found-some#notes
twitter.com/BentonConnor/status/801653965293293569
youtube.com/watch?v=DaIZvCDWAcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6vGx3TW7Gv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Waiting pati8ently for a rip then.

They also screwed Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi back in 2006. It's nothing new.

To be fair, they don't air holiday specials of any of their shows anymore unless it's a brand new episode. Like, where the fuck was Ed, Edd n Eddy's Boo Haw Haw during Halloween? Or Billy & Mandy's Jacked-Up Halloween? And they haven't aired the Powerpuff Girls Christmas special in years either.

The Regular Show Thanksgiving special, while hilarious, does blatantly mock Donald Trump and position him as a villain. Even if CN wasn't screwing over Regular Show already, I can see how it might be risky to air it now.

Take no risks, and truly adopt that Nick model.

Pretty sure EEE was on Boomerang. They aired the Spider Queen special of Billy and Mandy instead of Jacked-Up though I think.

bump

thats fucking depressing

I just want reruns. They don't air reruns anymore at all and it's sad.

>does blatantly mock Donald Trump and position him as a villain.
yet another show that blindly mocks politicians because "blargh I hate him"

Seriously. Bitching about a 3 year old special which aired before is pointless

He's talking about the old special from season 5, not something new

sucks that they're not airing it, though. Shows make those specials specifically to get annual reruns

One of the storyboarders for the episode posted a picture of him on voting day saying "keep the cartoon villains out of the white house, don't vote for him!!!". I felt like punching the shit out of him because of how dumb he came off.

Remember that year they aired all the Halloween specials back to back for a fun and spooky night? Me neither. Remember the time they aired all the Christmas specials together for a fun and festive night? Yea me neither. Remember the time this show got reruns? Yea, me neither. Remember the time Teen Titans Go aired all of their episodes back to back without breaks for 3 days straight? Yea me too.

>Titans Go aired all of their episodes back to back without breaks for 3 days straight? Yea me too.
I stopped watching TV at that point and stuck with youtube and documentaries.

it's so much fun watching a bunch of 18+ year olds complain about a network and the shows on it when the network and shows have a target audience of 5 year olds

waah waah

But yeah, this is fucking shit treatment of a show.

He wasn't a politician then.

I'm saying he has his own opinions and that's fine but he shouldn't have been saying retarded things like that.

Donald Trump has been the butt of pop-culture jokes since the '80s. Only retarded millenials think that sort of thing is new.

It didn't happen yet, dumbass.

Every special to me feels like a blur

>Teen Titans Go aired all of their episodes back to back without breaks for 3 days straight
They won't stop promoting it every commercial break, it's always the first one to pop up. Even the ""saddest"" scene of the Muppet movie was obscured by a large fucking banner saying EVERY. SINGLE. EPISODE!!! OH YES ITS COMING HNNNGG

Example?

Let's get this posted from r/television to r/all. Upvote bridgade lets do this!!

I remember a few years back, there was a time where Regular Show was aired all day with barely any shows getting aired in between. Good times

Alright boys its up

reddit.com/r/television/comments/5ekzst/cartoon_network_is_not_showing_regular_shows/

Not a joke example but I know he's mentioned in a Real Ghostbusters episode as far back as '89.

UK CN will air it, Regular Show is actually on every day here.

I know there was a Rugrats episode where some dumb robbers thought Tommy's parents were "Donald Thump"

they banned the first post bc of twitter link

Sending a new one Sup Forumsmrades

Join me brothers

reddit.com/r/television/comments/5el1gc/cartoon_network_is_not_showing_regular_shows/

>Even the ""saddest"" scene of the Muppet movie was obscured by a large fucking banner saying EVERY. SINGLE. EPISODE!!! OH YES ITS COMING HNNNGG
spongeboblaugh.gif

you mean this year?

Yea even before Apprentice he was the man that rebuilt Manhattan. One of the key figures that lead to the birth of modern New York.

His marriages and his hair being long running gags. For those living in New York.

Back to the Future
The Little Rascals
etc

Fresh Prince
Home Alone 2
Sex in the city
Been inducted into the WWE hall of fame.

NOW THIS IS A STORY ALL ABOUT HOW MY LIFE GOT FLIP TURNED UPSIDE DOWN
AND I'D LIKE TO TAKE A MINUTE JUST SITTING RIGHT THERE, TO TELL YOU HOW I BECAME A MEME PRESIDENT

Borat taking a shit in front of Trump Tower.

And if Kanye makes it out of the nuthouse then he can run in 2024.

Lucky he did that then and not now. Though seeing Sacha Baron Cohen hauled away by Secret Service would be a treat.

Whoa whoa whoa, in what fucking universe was he the butt of the joke on Fresh Prince?

post this one as source instead:
tooninferno.blogspot.com/2016/11/cn-is-screwing-regular-show-again.html

He wasn't the butt of the joke exactly, but he was on an episode

I'm not gonna add anything to this conversation, but I will prove that this is indeed legit.

I'd like to see his response to the results.

Oh, it's a rerun.

Still sucks.

I feel so sorry for RS fans, I'm so sorry.....

I never got into Regular Show but this really fucking sucks.
TTG gets an entire (weekend isn't it?) meanwhile RS is getting shafted.

He isn't one now either :^)

Technically people born in 1980-1984 are Millennials who would remember the 80s

Go to bed Horvath.

Mainly this but yea also that too.
bentonconnor.tumblr.com/post/152816974372/when-i-was-moving-offices-recently-i-found-some#notes

twitter.com/BentonConnor/status/801653965293293569

He doesn't agree with Trump.

Eventually this show is going to be put on Boomerang at 6 PM. Internationally speaking, it's already started. Like usual, those effects usually come to America after awhile.

Ok, I've given you shit in the past for how much you whine about Regular Show and how it's allegedly getting "screwed over" for getting to air its entire final season every day. Bitching about the time slot is dumb, bitching about a lack of promotion is dumb, but flat out refusing to air a new special just so they can show old movies and TT:Go is definitely a fair point. It's pretty retarded of them not to use fresh material even if they're afraid the rating will be low due to the holiday. I mean, when you specifically make an episode for that holiday you -

>Talking about a special that aired three years ago

Grow the fuck up already you autistic pussbaby.

I've made posts about its treatment before and gotten replies from you like this, I've seen other people do it too and get this same sort of reply. It's not just me, but I guess I might be considered the main person doing it even though I'm about even with the amount of other posts on the topic that I'm not behind.

I agree this is different, I'm a little disappointed it's not rerunning today, but it's fine because literally no other show is either, it's just movies. If it was every other show EXCEPT Regular Show, I would've commented on it. I feel bad for any of the crew members like Toby who had the annual mindset, but I'd only join in on the disappointment if, again, it was being left out from other shows airing. It's all movies today, which is fine I guess.

I personally wish the show would get decent reruns for once in over a year because it's about to end. Instead, TTG which is probably never going to end, is going to get a 3 day marathon for no single occasion. That's a different topic though.

My point, this one isn't me.

What do Regular Show fans have to be thankful for this Thanksgiving?

>He can say what he wants. Except that. That offended my sensibilities and he should be silenced forever because he hurt my fee-fees.

That didn't offend me, he just came across like a little teenage idiot. I'm fine with people hating Trump, I don't like him much myself, but what he said is just immature itself. Just because I think someone said something dumb and it relates to political stuff doesn't mean I'm offended they don't share my same view.

8 seasons and a movie.

Holiday commercial just aired for next week, RS clips included
>Pops poking his head out of a hole in the middle of a pile of snow
>some band dude flying through the park house door with an electric guitar
>the guys getting attacked by bats in the living room
>Pops getting a typewriter out of wrapping paper

I really hope it's festive enough to be satisfying because right after this episode is the finale episodes.

>expecting an acceptable episode
>after season 4
Man, what happened to society's standards?

Dead show walking! Dead show walking!

It's really weird how immature you are on an 18+ site.

Yeah, sorry, it's rude to talk loudly while a show is on death row.

You can keep messing around about the show ending if you want, I'm not in denial, but your post looks like a fucking youtube comment.

Since when could you post pictures on YouTube comments?

If I have to spell it out for you, your formatting is that of a kid.

A Bobby Brown music video also

So, you're willing to say your credibility is the same as the chances that Regular Show will get a new season? Between none and zero?

Damn that's cold. Usually networks treat long runners with a bit more respect in their final season.

Whoa what song

On Our Own senpai, from Ghostbusters 2
youtube.com/watch?v=DaIZvCDWAcQ

>not "is this the end"
Pleb.

Is the thanksgiving special a new episode or an old one?

Triggered!

>using exclamation marks
>on Sup Forums
Nice try.

>not using exclamation marks

WHAT ARE YOU GAY!?!??!?!

I have no idea how you misunderstood what I said so incredibly far that you got the exact opposite of each thing I said.

It don't has to be this way but it do.

If he WAS talking about a new episode that'd probably be one of the most heartbreaking things I've ever read.

But since it's a rerun, it's not that big of a deal, but it's a damn shame it's not airing. Today doesn't feel like Thanksgiving on TV.

>Free Birds
A thanksgiving movie and a worthy way of starting off the day, even if it's pretty obnoxious.

>Scooby Doo and WWE: Curse of The Speed Demon
What?

>Dr. Suess' The Cat in the Hat
This isn't Thanksgivi-

>Shrek
Seriously hang o-

>Alvin and the Chipmunks
That's really no-

>Cat in the Hat again
You could've played the only Thanksgiving movie in the lineup again at least..

>Lego DC Comics Superheroes: Justice League -- Gotham City Breakout
>Lego DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League vs. Bizarro League
IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE THANKSFUCKINGGIVING YOU IDIOTS

I wish I cared

Don't worry, Cartoon Network didn't, either.

So does your bitchy blog and every bitchy OP you make about this show that's been pure crap for three seasons now.

There's an American Dad episode from the first season where they make fun of Trump.
youtube.com/watch?v=6vGx3TW7Gv4

Also an episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force where Shake says something to the effect of "You think Donald Trump knows where all his stuff is? No! And that guy's on television!"

Animaniacs a few times.
>You think I'm good friends with Donald Trump?

Just watching the episode here in the UK. What the fuck is with Rigby's dad? He's totally different and I could have sworn we'd seen the established briefs wearing version before this episode.

Deserved to be cancelled. The second you mix politics into a Cartoon for Children you've crossed the line.

He let himself go so bad he fucked up his past.

I hope this Christmas special focuses on the guys missing Earth. It's a really important time for family, which everyones' is galaxies away. Friends too.

Is there a reupload outside of Hulu?

THAT COIN WAS YUGE

Pretty sure it's going to be a mostly negative episode and then they come up with a way to make it all right. In the promo Pops' typewriter is smashed, their Christmas tree is full of bats, and at some point they get surrounded by snow monsters.

It's wishful thinking to hope they take the Dome to Earth to visit everyone. They get nice and cozy, then at some point Earl tells the guys they can't stay so they say goodbye and leave.

I can't see a Christmas episode not focusing on family and friends. Like you said, it's just a holiday thing. There's at least got to be a mention of it.

Unless it's the same goddamn episodes of Gumball every goddamn time in the same goddamn order. I have seen The Origin like ten fucking times because on the weekends I see that Gumball is on and I turn it on for background noise and it's literally always The Origin. I could probably sing Darwin's song word for word now.

he wasn't a politician then, he was just a rich asshole

>American CN doesn't air episode
>Bong CN just finished airing it
>We don't even celebrate Thanksgiving

Instead of airing their shows' Thanksgiving episodes they aired one Thanksgiving movie in the morning when no kid will be awake, then a bunch of non-thanksgiving movies like fucking Shrek and Legos.

There's enough Thanksgiving/Fall episodes in their Library. They could've done better.

>it's a whiny trump villain episode
lol
cya RS