Behind this mask is an idea, and ideas are bullet proof

Behind this mask is an idea, and ideas are bullet proof

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/pzAbl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But Cyclops is worse than hitler m.imgur.com/a/pzAbl

The most ridiculous thing about all of this is that the inhumans never really talked shit about Cyclops. To the inhumans he was just "that other Summers brother that Black Bolt killed." Yet they were the only ones that really lost anything. Meanwhile it's mostly the X-men treating Scott like Hitler.

Seriously, fucking why? If they made it so the Blood Cloud Alchemy created ended up killing a shitton of people then OK, it's still not Scott's fault but I can see why people would blame him for it. But at no point did real Scott or Emma's fake Scott do anything wrong. The worst they did was Emma causing an international panic and rioting by doing that psychic signal. That I could also understand people blaming him for, but again, people don't blame him for that, people blame him for his "attack" that Sunfire was complicit with.

That attack where no one died.

I think a super interesting take on this would be from a normal person's POV because the argument is totally between the two superteams.

i'm kinda no prizing that the Inhumans just ran the most negative PR campaign against him.

i don't even know how i feel about this event.

Apparently not scream-proof though.

What about mindbullets?

you can make idea killing bullets

But they didn't kill him with bullets

he literally did nothing wrong
no, seriously, fuck the meme

where is the latest Death of X storytime? I can't find it anywhere!

That post is where the word "Literally" is correctly applied

It autosaged. Went over 500 posts.

Marvel's whole Inhumans/X-Men push of the past few years has been weird for me. I was never a Cyclops fan, but throwing him into the role as this hardline no-compromises revolutionary with a hint of fascism was suddenly much more interesting. I was invested in the evolution of this character, and of what this character thought and did. They wanted me to hate him, and I wanted them to write a good story about him already.

Of course they fucked up 99% of what they decided in execution, and this actual "final" confrontation was an absolute joke that just disconnects with everything outside of it that supposedly came FROM it after the timeskip. It was petty nonsense entirely removed from the normal human experience between two tiny groups of super-powerful autocrats and about all I can say for it is if they wrote an Inhumans thing that was weird sci-fi with Inhumans' royal/political factions like that then, I don't know, maybe I would be down for it.

The whole thing - from the X-Men side, from the Inhumans side - has felt like Marvel throwing up ideas that could be really compelling if they put in any effort or had a vision. A lot of what was unique and interesting about the Inhumans was wiped away clean slate or ignored for pseudo X-Men, and that just made the ridiculously mean-spirited, so-obviously-corporate treatment of the X-Men themselves even more disheartening.

I have some hope that Marvel is going to get some of their shit together, realise why people liked these X-Men books from the start, realise you can't pitch Inhumans as exactly the same thing, and try to develop both things complimenting and building off of their existing strengths. But it's not a lot of hope.

Bendis ruined the plan. Cyclops was intended to do bad stuff in his run, but never did so so they used the time-skip to try and smokescreen, but couldn't figure out how to fit anything based on what was shown as okay from other books.

Fuck Marvel
Fuck Bendis
Fuck the Ihumans

>editorial wants Cyclops to be the bad guy and put their top writer, Bendis, on the book
Bendis fails
>editorial wants Iron Man to be the flagship Marvel superhero and put their top writer, Bendis, on the book
Bendis fails
>editorial wants a Civil War II to get the money from MCU fans and put their top writer, Bendis, on the book
Bendis fails

In any other company Bendis would have been fired for evident incompetence

Not black bolt proof though

Speaking of Masks why do Xmen wear the masks and some don't? Wouldn't people who didn't wear them be stoned to death by Marlel citizens?

I want to read Death of X just to get on the bandwagon.
What do I have to read before that? I've gone through AvX and 20 issues with the clusterfuck about the O5 (also Uncanny)

Not soundproof tho.

It is a person choice if they wear a mask or not.

is this from reddit or something?

Mutants don't really have many powerful psychic/telepath who are useful at the moment but Inhuman does so this could mean that Inhuman are manipulating the hate.

>is this from reddit or something?

I think it was put together by a guy on CBR. So you don't have to get out your hugbox thinking you were exposed to something from reddit.