Ok I'm mixed race my dad is German (white) but my mom is Dominican (Hispanic) who are my fucking people...

Ok I'm mixed race my dad is German (white) but my mom is Dominican (Hispanic) who are my fucking people ? Like who do I stick with ? Which side do I help preserve ? And last question are mixed race people like us filthy mongrols ?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3569317/Just-drop-text-light-bulbs-changed-landlords-sub-50-want-party-residents-places-London-s-new-Twodios.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you're brown

You are not hispanic

You're a mestizo

dik pix?

If your dad wasn't such a cuck and held some authority in your home you would already know the answer and wouldn't be in the midst of an identity crisis. Not that I blame you; it's not your fault your old man is an impotent Northern European.

Why would you pigeon hole yourself into identifying as a race other than making yourself a better human and surrounding yourself with good people?

The race shit makes people spoil and turn sour.

no matter how hard you try, high class white people will never respect you completely (nor will they respect me, for that matter, so don't think of that as a defeat)

hispanics should accept you provided that you can hide your power level appropriately. the fact that your mother is the hispanic half means you will probably be happier with a hispanic woman

that having been said, Jesus doesn't blame you for your parents sins, ask him directly for assistance

Oh btw my skin is real white and I have blue eyes and blonde hair

Regardless of your back ground your father should have raised to take pride in your heritage

You're American. It's racists like Donald Trump that are dividing the American people up into smaller and smaller groups.

Instead of buying into pathetic idenity politics why don't you just be an individual? Why cuck yourself for people just because you share a common ancestor?

BLEACHED

I see, the confusion is that you look very close to white, but don't want to betray your mother's bloodline completely

its not a betrayal, there is no conflict because hispanics are a very distant offshoot of the main white bloodline

as this friendly record-correcter explained the truth will not lie strongly along non-jewish racial boundaries

I would suggest embracing your nationality, since that don't care about your race. Uphold germans values and traditions. Problem is, germans are now too busy to destroy their own identity and nation, so that is kind of a dead end.

Father always carries the most genetic history

My mother didnt bother getting a 23 and me test done because they explicitly tell you if you're a woman it's better to have your father take the test

for example

"Since women have two X chromosomes instead of an X and a Y, the 23andMe Personal Genome Service does not directly provide paternal haplogroup assignments for women. The paternal haplogroup is traced through the Y chromosome, which women do not inherit."

with that said your people are the mixed and muddied races of the mestizo who mated native inca and spaniard european blood

>fully italic from father's side
>illyrian (pre-muslim invasion) from mother's side

i'm mediterranean as fuck bois

Dominicans are half or a quarter black actually. Hence CHALKED

You mean Obama and Hillary

Get it right, shill faggot

Nigger

A

>Dominican
>"Hispanic"

Most Dominicans are black fyi

>are mixed race people like us filthy mongrols ?
mixed are what they make of themselves
they generally aren't sub 70iq retards like blacks

you are a typical American mutt.

They are your people.

Then there isn't a question. Be white then have your son cry when he does a DNA test and finds out.

If only there were countries for Mestizos.....

>white parent
>brown/black parent

the kid will always be brown/black because thats the dominant gene.

What? SJWs don't count now?

>The race shit makes people spoil and turn sour.
t. mongoloid
Color of the nips is the color of your people.
Pink is white, brown is latin (in your case)
Preserve the Whites, like the Pure whites, I too am of unknown origin, but I can feel still the clash of heritage.
Whites are in need, preserve them.
Besides, whites are the objectively best looking people, don't you want your descendants to be of superior stock?

Hispanic is just someone who speak spanish, regardless of race.

And most "black" dominicans are infact pretty mixed for the most part.

I'm actually half Hispanic and I blend in better than most white people do with white people.. Especially compared to people on this board.

Germans are Jews. They are not white

Aryans do not exist.

>If someone looks White, acts White, fights White, then until their actions prove otherwise, they are our Folk.
David Lane.

>German, white
>live in Southamerica
>met an incredible woman
>not sure if I should have a serious relationship with her or not because of her race

What do pol?

>half hispanic
>implying that's nigger

hispanics are just people who speak spanish

Technically your people are other mixes between those peoples; since your in the US though you should be persuing the interests of the American people (white europeans, i.e. your father). Take inspiration from both cultures and apply anything that benefits you into your life, but you should be use Christian American culture as your filter, if anything goes against the country or ita Christian heritage you should throw it out like a good nationalist should.

If that's not good enough for you: take a DNA test and base your racial identity on whatever your most from.

What a retarded thing to say, race is a huge part of your identity. Whites should wake up to that fact.

American is a nationality, not a racial identity. Have some fucking pride.

If you are going to stay the rest of your life in South America i see no problem, the real problem is, if you take your woman and non "white looking" children back to Europe, if they are white looking i think is ok.

try to preserve the better one
you know which one

Give us a picture OP, and we will tell you if you are white or not.

>Mom is Dominican (Hispanic)

Hispanic is not a race, fucktard. She's either a white Spaniard, an Indian rape-baby (Mestizo), or a slave rape-baby (mulatto). Since we're talking about the DR, it most likely the latter.

My dad's Icelandic but my mum's Norwegian, what am I?

Half black/half white mongrel here.

Wanna hook up?

Speak for yourself. If you are so pathetic that you define yourself by some flimsy "racial" label, then I don't want to know you and you ain't my friend.

if you're gonna live and plan to have kids in South America yes

creation of communities is an eternal anglo idea, in South America you blend in so your kids can ethnically fit in

until pics, you're just dreamin'

t. worthless mutt

Master race

Americans are extremely segregated and there are clear divisions between races.

Despite all the PC kumbayaa bullshit, it's really tough being mixed race in American society. I've often considered moving to South America when I finish college. I think I'd fit in better there.

You are not a nigger

Therefore

You side with humanity

>hispanics are just people who speak spanish
this

Your people are no one. You are the new slave man.

Your only identity is what job you do, what you do to serve Gods Chosen living, sowing, reaping and toiling in beehives.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3569317/Just-drop-text-light-bulbs-changed-landlords-sub-50-want-party-residents-places-London-s-new-Twodios.html

Aw diddums, did you have to get by with less affirmative action help than the hood hoodlums? My heart bleeds for you.

>dad is white

>mom is hispanic

>all hispanics are mixed

White wins

Look up the definition of Hispanic retard.

Dominican here. We're mostly all mixed anyway. One of the most famous comedians in the DR was a Hungarian/Leb mix. I myself have French and Spanish. You should be more alarmed about the fact that most Dominicans that bag European men are gold diggers.

That kind of insult only works on people who care about fake racial identity.

Listen to
This.
I'm mixed too, and I had a HUGE identity crisis all throughout my teen years. You ultimately just have to learn that you're just *you* and you can't really be defined by one particular race. Hopefully you have friends and family who love you and see you as a person, and not a one dimensional racial statistic.

Look up was Hispanic means. It doesn't mean mestizo.

chill OP, preserve the human race and fight the jews/illuminati. preserve CHRISTIANITY. you can be both. you're in america, preserve america for christ sake. this shit has to end.

Thats half spainard half german

Yes we are mongrels.

You clearly support the white side.

Fuck you at least I'm not a fat neckbeard basement dweller like yourself. You'll still be jerking off to anime while I'm making bank and boning South American cuties, loser faggot

Did I touch a nerve?

Racial identity provides one with a sense of belonging and community with his fellow whites/blacks/etc. Just because mutts were rejected this by their short-sighted parents doesn't mean that racial identity isn't good for the rest of us, so fuck off.

You really feel more camaraderie with someone because of their skin? I would think that ethnicity is more important.

So what you are saying is that you are such a drooling moron that the only way you understand how to connect yourself with others is by just looking at the color of their skin? I guess some people like you just aren't very interesting.

Half-jap and half-white here.

Most people seem to think that I'm good looking and won the genetic lottery. Be glad, OP. At least you're not a nigger.

Take the side that calls to you more

>3 white grandparents
>moms mom is half mexican/peruvian
>born raised in nebraska, 99% Germanic/ Nords
>was a ok, only white guy in school that was tall and dark haired

Shut up. Just shut up.

It really depends on the place we're talking about. In America, the various European ethnicities amalgamated into what we know as white American culture, which is distinct from African American culture. So at least here, yes, the color of one's skin is reflective of their culture and upbringing.

See above, butthurt half-breed.

You must post a picture of you penis.

It's the only way we can know for sure what you are.

Time stamp it too.

No.

kek

both but your patriarch genes are what matters most unless your a chick then your a stupid bitch anyhow

I was about to say that in the US that may possibly be true, but in Europe that seems pretty absurd. They've been killing each other for centuries.

Same goes for all the little tribes in Africa. They're all black and they all hate each other, which is why I say ethnicity, at least on a global scale, has more precedent, save for I guess the Anglo countries where there is no real nationwide ethnicity.

Are your nips pink or brown? that should answer the question

When your children ask what their heritage is, at least you'll know what it is.
I think its important to note that a lot of people in the world have no clue what their ancestry is,
like an Arab having no clue their great grandma was british. Or the blackest boy in harlem having no clue their great great grandpa was actually a German(white) slaveholder. A lot of people in the world don't have the privilege of knowing.

I have blonde hair, blue eyes, and my great grandma was full Kiowa.
My white last name came from the family that adopted my literal bastard grandpa, the product of rape by a German.
Sometimes ancestry isn't apparent on the surface.

Ancestry isn't a big deal but it's fun to research.
Preserve whichever name was given to you. Mixed race people aren't filthy mongrels to me.

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING CRACKER ASS RETARD PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!

I'm done here you push push all the wrong buttons

>53% mexican indian
>32% southern european
>5% west african
>10% other shit
>hate mexicans and want to build wall
what do, Sup Forums?

So you're basically just a normal Mexican then?

Looks like an Irishman lmao

You are embarrassing yourself, I suggest you calm down.

>I'm mixed race... Who are my fucking people ? Like who do I stick with ?

Im a 4th generation US citizen.
I don't speak spanish and both my grandfathers fought for the merchants in WWII to defeat the master race.

>two posts by this ID

All the racial pride stuff obviously isn't for you. You don't even have any particular ethnic heritage to be proud of. You seem to be pretty redpilled, though. Just continue to support American nationalist values and talk/act like a proud American, not like some butthurt Chicano faggot.

No I'm not you are just really pissing me off. And don't tell me to calm down I'll do whatever the fuck I like

Your on to something here

But you're an ethnic Mexican though right?

>mixed

You're an American
Your ancestors came here because Europe was shit

What's the point of asking which to stick with and which to preserve if we both know you won't be doing either? You're an absolute cuck for having to ask this. Do whatever the FUCK you wanna do.

FUCKING

He's not Mexican.

I admit, my first post was slightly inflammatory. However, my subsequent posts were not, and I think you grossly overreacted to them. It's not good for you to get so angry.

Just you're an america. Get over it.

Take your big words and shove them up your ass you smug fuck.

I'm not overreact I just don't put up with faggots like you

For those who boast of their "purity," you have 2 parents, 4 grandparents, 8 great grandparents and so on. Go back 500 years or so and you have a million ancestors. A few more generations and everyone who ever trod the lands of Europe is your ancestor, including Huns, Mongols and Moors. There are no 100% pure Aryans as per 10,000 years ago. But we still do exist as a distinct and unique biological entity. The cultures and civilizations we create are beyond comparison. The beauty of our women, blondes, brunettes, redheads, green-eyed, blue-eyed, brown-eyed, is the desire of all men and the envy of all women. So, we do not want to be derailed by gossip or speculation on who may be 1/16th Indian or have some Italian, Spanish or Portuguese blood. We are not going to debate over whether the collective remaining White gene pool is 95% or 97% pure Aryan.

Surely it would be a tragedy if the various divisions of our race lose their distinctive traits and beauty. And after we have secured the existence of our people and a future for ALL our children, hopefully we can take steps to preserve this diversity. But for now, we are going to accept the facts and circumstances as they exist. We are going to work together for the holy cause and we will not tolerate provocateurs, divisions or dissension. If someone looks white, acts white, fights White, then until their actions prove otherwise, they are our folk. On the other hand, regardless of pedigree or appearance, those who oppose, criticize, hinder or fail to support our cause are no friends of ours.

t. David Lane

Come, let's put this behind us and floccinaucinihilipilificate your earlier rage.

did Hitler ever talk about how German brunettes and German blondes shouldn't mix? No, he didn't, cuz for a country to truly be a nation it needs to be culturally and racially homogeneous

so stop with racial identity crap, eat some burgers, fire some guns and impregnate a colored qt while singing the national anthem

>Agree with Hitler's nationalism
>Love the USA
>Can't justify each without implied racemixing