...What

...What

>People dumping on Hellcat

Kate Leth is the best thing that has happened to this industry

I am shocked that Hellcat's target audience is different from the audience that comments on bleeding cool

What's so confusing?

The part that Marvel gives copies for free and counts them as sales on the sales chart

"no"

sales charts are charts of shops buying books, not customers.

Jesus Christ who fucking gives a shit

You don't want to buy it? Then don't! And shut up! Because I swear for some people it's not enough to just simply not buy the book and ignore it, they have to complain that the publisher has the AUDACITY to dare to sell the book

The numbers you always see referred to as "sales" are Diamond sales, meaning retailer orders. Basically, that's how many copies were shipped through Diamond to retailers. Or in other words, pre-orders.

Yeah, I know they're pre-orders but could you really count the free ones as "sales" to retailers?

You ok, user?

calm down Kate

They've always done that. That and variants are why their sales were always hugely inflated.

Fuck off mousefag

yeah because the retailer is deciding to give them out.

>Marvel always lies about their sales
Oh well, can we blame them?

Second guy is saying that Midtown sent back Hellcat #2 surplus and LCS are having problems trying to sell comics Marvel gives them for free (because no one wants them).

Third guy is a retailer

Fourth guy is the only one talking about how much people at his store complain about Hellcat.

>REEEEEEE

>Making a thread about bleedingcool comments
This is how far Sup Forums has fallen

Yeah, she's the female Frank Miller.

>yfw captcha is actually "Miller"

But FM did some masterworks in the 1980s...

If Marvel is giving them to you for free then I don't see a reason to complain

If you are buying them and not selling them then you are an idiot.

Yeah, everyone loves storing trash nobody wants, not even for free.

Shut up, Xenos

Someone is upset.

Its takes up space and you cant get rid of them outside throwing it away. As a comic book shop thsts fucking redundant to even have them since you have to selk comics.

Just like KL in the 2010s!

Well I personally can't believe that a company has the audacity to make garbage content and expect people to buy it. What were they thinking?

You can just throw them out

Do I really seem upset to you? I reread my post and I don't see how you could imply that.

So throw them out. If they sell, good for you it's just free money but if they don't you can just throw them out.

It just doesn't make sense to complain about this shit, especially when they're overpricing their comics and doing variant mafia, now those are things to complain about.

>Do I really seem upset to you?
Yes.
>So throw them out
Genius! You should open a comic shop.

Yeah, but they're shitting on Marvel. So I'm cool with it.

Its wasted potential money. Its stupid to receive them in the first place. Marvel wouldnt have to do this free shit if folks wanted their books in the first place.

>Do I really seem upset to you?

Uh yeah.

If I get free comics I would.

>Its wasted potential money
Really? Are you seriously going to cry about that? it's free shit, motherfucker.

maybe you're just projecting.

But they can't throw em out, that's wasted invesment. This is more about how marvel is kinda screwing over LCS everywhere. If they are sold large amounts of unpopular comic they have a right to be angry.

>maybe you're just projecting.

I don't know, two people are saying you're upset, and you do seem like it.

>If I get free comics I would.
Enjoy the worst Marvel comics ever! And don't forget to give them away for free, the publisher will give you more!

What investment are you talking about? They're free.

>especially when they're overpricing their comics and doing variant mafia, now those are things to complain about.
Maye if publishers didn't keep printing books that didn't sell and give them away for free they wouldn't have to nickle and dime on variants or raise the price of everything else.

Where exactly do you think the money to produce Hellcat is coming from? Because it's coming from those 5 dollar books.

>all these fuckers that don't give a shit about all the trees that went to those unsold comics

YOU'RE KILLING YOUR FUCKING PLANET, YOU WANKERS

How can I get these free comics?
Some ones that were considered shit like Fearless Defenders and Uncanny X-Force v2 I liked. Not Hellcat though, that was boring af and made a kind of cool character awful.

Look for them in the used paper container that is closest to the shop.

Thank God Hellcat is being shit on.