What could of been thread

What could of been thread.

That's cool. Though honestly I think the final product was fine.

That's neat.

Really gay, gay,... pointless.

>Though honestly I think the final product was fine.
this

but
>hurr FOX bad gib rites two Marbel

I'm glad these highlight just how shitty Jim Lee's costumes look in reality

>could of

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Could HAVE been, not could OF been.

>could of

>Scotts cosume
>Gay
>Shit

>boy toy

God dammit

>could of
Why do people do this?

pls don't post Ultron

>of

>people make... smaller people?

stop

>Final product
>Fine
Ivan, come on, man

>The second one
Holy this, is just perfect.

X-Men Effect: Andromeda

OMG! That's SOOO Funny lol! Are you the first person to notice this? You're funny omg lol

Ivan Ooze ain't never gonna die, son.

Damn how do you fix this malicious code thing?

Why thank you. I do partake in humor from time to time and appreciate that you appreciate my sense of humor friend. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

>X-Men: Crawling In My Skin

hey

they made three shitty FF movies and at least half the X-Men movies are bad if not actually awful

don't you fucking defend them ever, fucker

at a guess i'd say because you're weak and it hurts you

Yet they're still the best X-Men costumes ever.

Anyone got any concept art or nice designs?because i'm out

I didn't know it was possible to have shit taste of this caliber.

Why, thank you.

These would actually had some fucking personality to the Thor movies and we can't have them not be shit for some reason

and he only looked purple because of his teleportation shit
this is why we should take set pictures with a grain of salt

The Malekith they used was absolutely terrible.

Why did they not use a swole McSwole actor?

They wanted someone that wasn't white because of make-up or something. They considered Tom Hardy because Tom Hardy though.

This is fucking terrifying. I love it.

HA! Nice collection.

Well, for the sake of argument, perhaps there's this guy called "Could" and he's from a place called "Been", so he's "Could of Been".
Like "Faviolo of Venice" or "Sir Guy of Gisbourne".

WE MAY NEVER KNOW!

Tone the ears down.
Make the green a bit darker.
Tone the eyes down just a bit and this would be perfect.

Fuck off, Singer

I didn't like how overly busy the outfit was. Simple egyptian scale would have been nice, not super engravings everywhere. Also wish he was a tad taller. Just a little bit. Lifts would have been nice.

That looks like Mephisto as drawn in OMD

How fucking shit can one human being's taste be? You have tremendously aweful taste. End your life.

In fairness, I can see why they didn't go with the full helmet. The glowing red eyes already make him look kinda evil.

That's the point. In the movie he's not supposed to be a hero so it would make even more sense.

The look would still be less space pirate, more stormtrooper, though. He's supposed to be the rogue with a heart of gold, not Darth Vader's bodyguard.

That helmet looks pretty pirate'y to me.

>could of

What is a colloquialism.

Zedd's still such a cool-looking villain.

I think only the Z on his crown is a bit cheesy.

I would have preferred any of these over the retro-futuristic looking designs we got instead.

Did someone say Ultron? Sounded like someone said Ultron

>could of

mmm

Thanks Joss

this is beautiful

If this isn't her costume in Infinity Wah I will fucking break both Russo bros' anus.

jim lee is the worst costume designer ever

>Vibranium stand
Now that would have been interesting

Wonder what his alt mode is

>a fucking transformers mouth under his regular face

ultron making ultron bot versions of each avenger, why is there no fan art of this?

MCU wise, or at all? I've never looked

He did in some shitty animated movie about the Avenger's kids or something.

>shitty
It's been a while but you're probably righ, still love it though.That final battle made me hard

bigger

Newly released Zola concepts for Ant-Man

>Ultron, I...

that one was a favorite in the last thread

I wouldnt mind sextron cutting off my hand desu

Dr Strange book when?

"Want a piece of this? I'll need to take a piece of you"

Big, strong, vibranium hands