Movies that where you can recite little piece of dialogue by heart

>Movies that where you can recite little piece of dialogue by heart

What's yours, Sup Forums

A few years ago I could do that with Conan The Barbarian, but tbf it doesn't have that many lines of dialog.

I almost know this whole movie by heart

As a kid I knew the whole script of The Lion King from memory. Songs included

Same with me and The Road Warrior. I don't think it's really fair to pick a movie with relatively sparse dialogue.

Platoon

I have an uncle that saw the original Planet of the Apes like nearly twenty times on it's original release due to growing up in a small town with POTA being the only thing the local theater showed for weeks.

He knows every line.

Dumb&Dumber. Me and a friend actually recited the entire movie during a school field trip once. Sure it was 15 years ago but I seem to remember most of it if not all.

Back when I was in college I would frequently watch Vanilla Sky and drink as much whiskey as I could. I was heavily drunk nearly every night. While they weren't consecutive viewings, by the time I was done with school in like a year I had done that so many times I could nearly recite the entire movie.
I stopped watching it though and lost all of it, but I'm an alcoholic now.

Oh yeah and don't worry, I graduated, and this was done like senior year for me.

>Mr Homolka, why are you eating my sesame cake? WHY ARE YOU EATING MY SESAME CAKE?! What are you doing in my country, you bag of shit?

I don't know why but it's forever burned into my brain and why I'll always love Congo despite retards on here and reddit tomatoes shitting all over it.

I reckon I could do the whole Robocop script with only minor errors. I recorded it onto an audio tape and would go to sleep listening to it.

Almost all of the Baldwin speech from Glengarry glen ross, plane scene from you know where, Almost all of the Bodicker lines from robocop and his dialogue with Richard.

LOTR
Star Wars 1-6
Wall Street
American Psycho
Total Recall

Nothing to do but breeeed

Seriously.

Every time Delroy Lindo shows up in anything I'm compelled to start screaming about MUH SES-SUH-ME-SEED CAEK!
Congo is probably my first "so bad it's good movies" and I was such a Michael Chrichton nerd as a kid so I was at the theater day one for that movie.
I've also been known to say "Amy... Good gorilla... good gorilla" in a robot voice when I do something for someone else.
T-thats totally normal right?

>I'll tell you what you need is a fatty-boom-batty blunt!
>I guarantee you'll be seeing a sailboat, an ocean
>maybe even some of those big-titted mermaids doing some of that lesbian shit!
>Look at me!
>Look at me, you sloppy bitch!
Pretty much this whole fucking movie. I'm not proud of myself.

So many great speeches in this one

One of the most comfy movies of all time.

I grew up with this kino

I'D BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR!

Unironically better than the first movie.

Goodfellas is the greatest meme movie of all time

Every line every scene in this movie is perfect

Pic related came out when I was in college and we watched the shit out of it.
For Halloween a friend went as patrick bateman with the business cards and everything.
Also checked.

>Jimmy Two-Times, he got that nickname because he said everything twice
>I'm gonna go get da papers
>...get da papers

>Stick around.

I've seen it so many times I could probably recite the whole thing by now.

The Truman Show

>Tell me
>Do you breed?
>You will

Thought it was a weird comment but it really stuck with me, as if he's telling Superman that even if he can have offspring, Batman will raise the child as a force of good.

Such a deep film.

My gf and I have watched hot fuzz so much I'm fairly certain were could rebuild the script from scratch

>Bitches Leave

I meant to save that image for a favorite villains thread but yeah absolutely.

>Do the words give up mean anything to you?

Crush the normies, see them reeeeing before you , and to hear the lamentation of their trannies

Total Recall and Running Man

That sounds extremely autistic

It's a free society, except there ain't no guarentee.

The summer before 7th grade my friend and I watched this and The Matrix repeatedly. Now then...

I'd like to introduce you to a personal friend of mine. This is the M41A pulse rifle - 10mm - with an over and under 30mm pump-action *CH-CH* grenade launcher.

>I find you and I shoot you and I shoot your wife and I shoot all your kids in the back of their little fucking heads, got it?

>Now, you stay away from Scotty now

>GOT IT!?

>Okay, real good then

"In a world exclusive interview, thirty three year old shot putter Jeff Wode, who weighs three hundred and seventeen pounds, admitted taking massive doses of anabolic steroids, drugs banned in sport. 'He used to get in bad tempers and act daft' said his wife. 'He used to pick on me. But now he's stopped, he's much better in our sex life and in our general life'.
Jesus Christ, this huge, thatched head with its earlobes and cannonball is now considered sane. Jeff Wode is feeling better and is now prepared to step back into society and start tossing his orb about.
Look at him. Look at Jeff Wode. His head must weigh fifty pounds on its own.
Imagine the size of his balls. Imagine getting into a fight with the fucker.