What does Sup Forums think of Arrow Season 5?

What does Sup Forums think of Arrow Season 5?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Olicityibelieve/status/800376005974061056
tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/arrow-tv-show-cw-season-five-ratings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tom. Come on man.

C'mon Tom.

cmon man

>"Raitings"

BTFO holy shit

Ben isn't even making sense. The ratings are currently the lowest they've ever been.

It's pretty good
It remains to be seen if this season goes to shit though

>The ratings are currently the lowest they've ever been.
Not surprising. They lost everyone outside the Olicitycrowd with S3 and S4. Now they're improving the show, but in the process, alienating the only fanbase they have left.

They took too long to course-correct and I'm willing to bet they'll start pandering to olicity again before long.

Does anyone have the screencap?

Amell said hes done if they ever try to do that again

Yeah. It should climb back up if the show keeps getting better. All DC shows have suffered rating losses but Flash and Arrow were hit hardest.

>alienating the only fanbase they have left.
Kek. They couldn't get Olicity fans back if they wanted too. Especially after what Amell said.

>Especially after what Amell said.
What did he say?

>implying he'll walk out after his movie career tanked

killing Lahrel was a mistake

The poor fuck is contracted for 9 seasons if I remember right. All he can do is enjoy his gilded cage.

It's a show in the 5th season. It's not going to pick up because it never had a huge audience to begin with.

Aside from cameos in other DC shows, this is the last time you'll likely see Amell too. He had his shot at the big time and he's just not a very good actor.

Also, he hasn't spoke to Rickards in like four years and she hasn't spoken to him, other than to do table reads, film their scenes and do scripted bits at con panels. The why of that is unknown to anybody but them, but it has made life for everybody else on that production hell. Apparently you can't even leave them in a room alone together without everybody else getting chewed out for the rest of the day.

It's better than it was since the second season, but it's pretty boring still.

where did you get this information not to trivialize you i just want to know where to dig in to this topic

mobile.twitter.com/Olicityibelieve/status/800376005974061056
Here sorry for being late

>It's a show in the 5th season. It's not going to pick up because it never had a huge audience to begin with.
It did if we're talking exculsivly about CW, which is all that matters. Plus everything you just said makes literally no sense.

It's baseless. Dude's full of crap.

poor stephen. everyone is so mean to him.

It's an improvement over the past two seasons but that's not really saying much. The cancer that was Olicity has been replaced by the cancer that is Curtis as Mister Terrific.

Is .7 considered a ratings boost for Arrow? I know Flash does 1.1 and Supergirl bubbles at .8/.9, but you'd think Arrow would be at least a 1.0 the way everyone talks about it.

Ben. Seriously? Come on man

The show is doing some fantastic work this season. I just watched that Vigilante episode today and liked it.

tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/arrow-tv-show-cw-season-five-ratings/

Arrow is actually down to .66 on the last episode.

Arrow is definitely better this season than it was the last two, but the last two were soo bad that's not saying much. It's like breaking your arm in 3 places 2 years after you broke it in 6 places. Yeah technically it's better but that's not saying much

Its more like your gf wouldnt give you a blowjob last year but this year she will suck on it but still insist on finishing you off with her hand.

Based Amell is /ourguy/

Holy shit that drop.

Season 4 was so bad that people just don't want to give season 5 a chance even if the reception of this season is more positive. then last season.

Good for them, they're right, it's better but still a far cry from good.

I feel like a colorblind looking to this.

I don't.

Ben. C'mon

The guy just said "Hey guys the show shouldn't just about the relationship of 2 characters or just one character" the whole thing is filled with people saying Olicity is what make this show great in the first place and they don't give a fuck about the story i thought Sup Forums was overeracting

>season 1 is dark green
>season 2 is orange for deathstroke
>season 3 is black cuz ras and assassins
>season 4 is blonde because of felicity
>its her season
>its her turn

I don't care phamilia

kek, this post reminds me of when pictures emerged of Graham McNeil giving a copy of The Last Church to Richard Dawkins and a /tg/ user posted "Once again /tg/'s fearmongers are proven right."

I think the scores seem a little high but I like the shape of the imdb ratings.

So far it seems like they listened to fan complaints. Felicity and her fucking family aren't important anymore. Oliver is the main character again. Team is pretty deep cuts comic-booky DC ie Wild Dog, Ragman, Mr. Terrific being in anything. Sportsmaster and Vigilante are around. Based Dolph Lundgren. Used improvement over the last two seasons. Alien crossover only makes it sweeter. Trick arrows out the ass. Can't complain. I feel that Flash is one of the least fun shows while that title used to belong to Arrow.

Decided to give the rest of Arrow season 4 a chance after dropping it when it was airing

Currently on Cupid episode. Can't wait for Felicity to nuke a small town

Whatever happened to Huntress? I don't remember her dying but it's been a while. Or did she die?

yikes
feminist pandering killed another show

Im catching up to checkout S5. Watching S2 now but skipping S3 and S4 since I heard they were awful. Even in S2 there were warning signs the show was starting to fall off the rails though lol.

It's not even all that great now, though.

Prometheus bores me to tears. I don't even really CARE who it actually is.

>Whatever happened to Huntress?
She's Prometheus

Watching all the cw shows in order right now, currently on season 3 and it's not nearly as bad as Sup Forums would have you believe. Felicity is a bitch from ep 1 tho

Makes sense.

Also why does Cupid keep saying that the "Arrow she loved" died?

End of Season 3, Roy Harper takes credit for being the Arrow to get Ollie off, and then has to fake his death because getting actually prisonshanked is a downer.

Roy was too good for the show, and they did fuckall with him.

Also, interestingly, you're on the episode which both above graphs have shown as the mark of a precipitous drop. After that bullshit "walking out on you" scene, the next episode had nearly a third fewer viewers and never recovered. Only next week will tell whether even crossover events can salvage it, though it probably will. Those who watch only an individual show (whoever the fuck those weirdos are) should add up. The past two crossovers have been pretty fucking good for Arrow, I mean, really, look at those episode 8 spikes.

Blonde was too hard to see, so I just went with shit brown.

I would have creamed if it were the same feller.

I liked Papa Smoke. He should have been S4 big baddie.