How does it make you feel that NFL 49er's player Kaepernick's jersey is the tops selling NFL merchandise after he...

How does it make you feel that NFL 49er's player Kaepernick's jersey is the tops selling NFL merchandise after he refused to stand for the National Anthem in order to protest the killing of black lives by police? Have you ordered your Kaepernick Jersey yet Sup Forums?

money.cnn.com/2016/09/06/news/companies/colin-kaepernick-jersey-nfl/

hotnewhiphop.com/colin-kaepernicks-jersey-is-now-the-1-selling-jersey-at-nfl-shop-news.23938.html

nj.com/sports/index.ssf/2016/09/colin_kaepernick_49ers_jersey_sales.html

Other urls found in this thread:

sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys/cowboys/2016/08/11/nfl-ruling-arm-arm-decal-disappoints-cowboys-stop-teams-support-dallas-police-jerry-jones-says
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No shit. He did it for popularity and was successful. how is this surprising?

Some people were so angry they was burning his shirt.

It's not like he was going to get off the bench this year any-f'n-way

It's pathetic that blacks are rallying around him like he's Ali, when in reality he's a subpar QB saying all this just to stay relevant.

He's been a laughing stock to everyone for the last couple seasons and now suddenly"he woke"

Crappy QB

It means nothing

The retards that support him suddenly buy his jersey. It gets a spike because 10,000 people group together during a short period of time and buy it.

Next week normal service will resume and he'll slip back down because all who cared to purchase have done so already.

Nice way to try and spin things OP.

>Some people
white people

When you get the most media attention you're going to get the most sales.

nah, i dont really watch handegg

>white people
>people

I care more about the trillions of dollars missing from the pentagon

You seem to be breaking the rule on advertising OP
Do you have anything to say for yourself ?

Feels good. As long as they stop blocking traffic on freeways. When trump is elected. Their free ride is over.

I always see bubbles when I look at his fucked up face

>white people
Actual Americans.

Could literally care less.

only whites burned his jersey because their racist against black people.

Funny how we never hear about the truly important things in the media

this nig:
>abandoned by his black father (like Obama) and adopted by white parents
>raised by affluent middle class white family (like Obama)
>grew up in affluent middle class white neighborhoods (like Obama)
>never set foot in a poor black neighborhood at any time in his life (like Obama)
>never interacted with poor 'underprivileged' blacks in his life, not counting the janitors who clean for him (like Obama)
>has zero personal experience dealing with any of the issues allegedly faced by 'underprivileged' blacks (like Obama)
>is a multimillionaire richer than 99.9% of whites (like Obama)
>enjoys the privilege of being a 0.1%er (like Obama)

yea he's totally in tune with the needs of blacks in America (like Obama)

He got benched for Blaine Gabbert lol.

I wish people would stop putting so much emphasis on what athletes and other celebrities say or do. Then again, I'm sure the media has a vested interest in pushing this too.

He looks like a black Frank Zappa.

>Their
Nigger detected

The NFL is dead

It's been getting pussified and politically corrected for years now. Colin would have gotten the shit beaten out of him if he tried to pull this in the 90's. All the Exces only care about is marketing towards women and getting taxpayers to build new $1B stadiums. They're also getting ready to send the Jaguars to London.

Friendly reminder, Cam Newton was told that if he won the Super Bowl, there would be consensuses in his career.

Also.
Get mad as you want at this nig nog.
Truth is, the advertisers could suffocate the nfl of they pleased and take away all their shekels. Which would push the nfl to actually punish this garbage.

Remember, the Jew dollar is what's keeping this false sincerity alive,

>Actual Americans

Good. I don't want 14th amendment americans identifying with this country.

wont he get a percentage of profit of his shirts sold?

I miss the days when the natives could roam free on horses

Wow just wow! It's the current year and proto humans can't behave.I can't even.

This is exactly what I want from BLM protestors. 0 stores burnt down, 0 people hurt. If they'd done this from the beginning and not been dicks about talking about police brutality against whites I would have supported them.

The advertisers and the NFL are secretly okay with this.
They know the conservative die-hard fans will watch no matter what. But they also want to promote Obama/Hillary's agenda.

The Cowboys wanted to put a patch for the slain police officers, but they were turned down by the NFL.
sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys/cowboys/2016/08/11/nfl-ruling-arm-arm-decal-disappoints-cowboys-stop-teams-support-dallas-police-jerry-jones-says

Only whites burned his jersey because they're intelligent.

Fixed that for you, nigger.