Who should play him in the inevitable biopic?

Who should play him in the inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vPtgxmA_j2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Idris Elba

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Is he really coming back to Man U?

What's with the women legs?

sope de macaco uma delicia

you wish, paki

The guy that plays the flash in the movies.

>shaved legs
>crossed legs
>those socks
>that hair
>earrings
no homo

>being THIS jelly

I don't get this meme

>>those socks
its called loafer socks, you absolute disgusting poorfag plebeian

TSUUU

brazillian Ronaldo(the GOAT in his prime)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

t. homosexual

t. poorfag subhuman

t. homosexuaI

faggots>poorfags

t. homosexual

Faggots are only superior to trannies, you're at the bottom of society, just the way your bleeding infested ass likes it.

actually, they're called footies

What are those socks?

did you know that straight people can have butt sex too? And they usually do it wrong by not douching beforehand so they get sick as fuck?

>you're at the bottom of society
nah, that would be the porfags

>he doesn't shave his legs and wear no show socks

based

Himself

youtu.be/vPtgxmA_j2I

>yfw str8s don't realize what a blatantly flaming homo he is

wrong

Oh, honey....

at best he's bi, but given the overwhelming evidence I'd say he's kevin spacey gay

nothing wrong with chilling with your bros senpai

TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Ronaldo is a portuguese gyppo faggot who plays for Halal Madrid but still based. Not like that argentinian midget. Messi is the Salieri of real life.

>gyppo
wrong

Moor then. He has no Limpieza de Sangre.

a biopic would only be good about his childhood, and even before he was born. his family wanted to give him up for adoption, such was how broke they were.

his playing career, past signing for United is boring and would be a trash film; family, training, sex, family, training, sex, family, training, sex, training, training, cup, training, cup, ballon d'or, test tube babby, training, sex, family, training, sex, family, training, sex, training, training, cup, training, cup, ballon d'or, sex, training, training, cup, training, cup, ballon d'or.

if the biopic about his childhood, relationship with father etc. was done properly, it could be 7/10, a very solid flick. but it wouldn't be kino, there just isn't enough of a story to work with.

jamie vardy, riyad mahrez are much better players for biopics. the whole leicester city team are better for a biopic.

tsu

you are american

Tom Holland. See

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUU

>skipping leg day
not even once

Thanks for posing for the pics with me here's your money. I will need you this weekend but for now get out, I have cocks to suck.

>being this retarded

literally nothing wrong with sucking cock

for me personally, she's good looking and i'd be lucky af to date her

but she's not that good looking for ronaldo. he should have just put a baby in irina. silly boy.

she hot and THICC senpai

rofl that dude looks like a thirsty psychopath, his face says 'imma rape her after you take this picture'

Why rape her when she consents

>imma rape her after you take this picture
well, hes a gynecologist, so he most prolly did

He's showing dominants to a black prolly fuging him in butt thus not gay but alpha

this, but unironically