Help me conjure the most stereotypical modern cartoonist possible. All you need to do is post one trait

Help me conjure the most stereotypical modern cartoonist possible. All you need to do is post one trait.

>problems with their dad

>bad haircut

>those glasses

Inherited their position

white

Has an unrealistic style influenced by anime

LGBT

Cal-arts degree

>bad colorful haircut

Fixed.

>Overt liberal sensibilities
>Obsession with late 80s'/early 90s' pop culture

Lurk Sup Forums.

Mental issues

Their style has no sharp angles, every design and character has only soft circular angles.

>is white
>glorifies some other minority

John K is a modern cartoonist?

characters look like this

>Have never animated traditionally

Sup Forums gets triggered by him, so yes.

a faggot

Either a woman or only hires women

They look like Hannna-Barbera characters with teeth?

>that part where Clarence's teeth actually separate into distinct shapes

>imitates an older style of cartooning without understanding any of the design philosophy behind it or doing any research

what are some cartoons/cartoonists with sharp angles? i know stuff like the new PPG can end up looking too rounded, but most older cartoons seem way more rounded than the sharp blocks people make them out to be

>indie soundtrack

Help me conjure the most pointless, unfunny thread

The Powerpuff Girls
Johnny Bravo
Dexter's Lab
Ed Edd N Eddy
A lot of anime

I swear there has got to be some psychological reason for infirm people designing round characters, like how CWC always draws characters with nervous or passive expressions

>shitposting

I'll conjure you a bullet.

>Soundtrack called OST
>OST available on Itunes

>claims to like anime
>their knowledge of it doesnt extend past adult swim

browses tumblr or somethingawful

That's most anime "fans"

Talk to an anime fan about something that hasn't aired on Cartoon Network, and tell them all the wrong info. They will absolutely agree with you.

>Russia cosplays and pretends they're worth a shit to 1st world militaries.

>Iran rarely fights directly to any effectiveness, just continuously throws money at terror groups so all they can do is fuck their 8 year old wives and praise Allah.

>Chink is clearly distracted from keeping skeletons in closets and bribing supporting officials, knows that a major military conflict with Europe or the US will collapse their facade of an economy.

It's like Europe is mocking them by putting bitches in such positions.

They draw retarded shit like this

Thats everyone now.

adult swim has only aired good anime compared to the garbage put out seasonally

Ebin meme! Upvote for you fellow redditor!

Meanwhile Europe made it legal to import violent refugees to rape your wife.

Actually, a good chunk of them are on speaking terms with japanese animators/producers.

I am studying animation, and I can ensure you that all of my class suprass Sup Forums on taste and discussion. So I kind of doubt your claim.

>tries to claim a position of authority on an anonymous imagebiard

How to tell someone isn't from around here

No it's just that there is only two countries who still have a decent army in EU: France and the UK, so the other just put women here to have parity knowing that they won't really have anything to do.

You are not obligated to believe on me user, just giving my opinion on the subject.

The animation world is extremelly small, and its easy to meet people.

Hell, if you manage to be included on the e-mail list of Nick, they will invite you to their weekly/monthly meetings.

>Ghibli-inspired character design

They're just trying to catch up with Russia, Iran, and China when it comes to wife rape is all.

Supply and demand is economics 101 baby.

It's like everything wrong with today rolled up into a single image

Everyone that voices their opinion at least.

Adult Swim/cn is one of the only networks willing to air lesser-known anime. They're pretty much directly responsible for how popular anime is in the US

Of course all the faggy millenials in this thread don't realize that streaming is a fairly new thing

Being cheap to produce?
Seems like that is a success.

Do you actually believe this?

You're all doing this wrong.

Popular kids are Jock bully and Queen Bee bitch.
At least one of them has a bad homelife.

There have been Captain Britians that were Nazis, Polish, and all sorts of non-humans. Is based on geographical position in their respective world.

Lotte Reiniger visual homage.

goy detected

Yeah, I know it. He just forgot to mention that part about your daughters and sisters getting raped as well.

>Aversion to creating anything with an actual real-world setting or actual real-world culture, just makes up locales instead

Everyone knows Emile Cohl > Lotte Reiniger. But nobody working in animation today knows that much about either.

>literally wiped completely from existence

If you don't believe it, you're a complete fucking retard, willfully ignoring statistics.
You delusional sod.

>modern

Do you actually mean modern? Or contemporary?

>Aversion to creating anything with an actual real-world setting or actual real-world culture, just makes up locales instead

>what is We Bare Bears

And also most animation creates a fictional setting or city - it has been like this for most of western animation history.

I'm sure those men have posed and smiled for photos at some point.

Wow Sup Forums such riveting and controversial commentary you've been parroting for over an actual year

wtf im redpilled now

post the stats

Being passive aggressive isn't an argument.

how can they be on speaking terms when they dont even know the language

>sarcastic white millennial
>complains about stereotypes

how the hell does Sup Forums manage to automatically assume everyones race and age through anonymous imageboard posts

Really nigga?

How do you assume anyone who complains about immigration browses Sup Forums?

I'm sure you think over half the country browses Sup Forums because they voted for a guy based on that platform.

shit you're right......... the jews must have been behind my post.................... SHIT!

>How do you assume anyone who complains about immigration browses Sup Forums?
Not that user but it's obvious because that topic is relevant to Sup Forums and not fucking COMICS AND CARTOONS, DUMBASS.

Boo! This thread sucks, it is time for me to leave!

Actually Rob Sugar is a swell dude (see: Greg Universe)

>Demands a grand overarching story with a final boss and literal worldwide stakes
>But only in between filler episodes where the characters go on road trips and discuss the importance of quirky food items

Problems are solved through the power of love and friendship and every other faggoty way possible

Oh yeah, and

>Includes several hints that characters are gay or bi, that they think are subtle, such as fusions or sniffing clothes or general innuendo
>Constantly retweets pro-LGBT messages and shows of support, if not coming out as LGBT themselves
>When asked point blank if the characters are or ever were in a real love based relationship i.e. are queer, gives a vague nonanswer, usually about "interpretation," and quickly changes the subject

Not an argument.

remember when old-modern cartoons had thicc outlines?

weird eastern european last name

>if male, only knows dragon ball
>if female, only knows sailor moon

>it's not comic-related that many comic and cartoon artists are extremely liberal and buy into the fanatical SJW mindset

>is bi

Yeah I swear before Steven Universe was set to air Rob Sugar had a youtube account where he expressed his pride over his kids a bit somewhere. I can't remember if it was just a comment of his I saw on a promo vid for SU or if he actually uploaded something about it. But he seemed like a proud, happy papa. I'm not sure what OP means here.

That's how they learned to draw characters at Cal Arts.

That's because good anime is more likely to be dubbed.

>>what is We Bare Bears
A pleasant exception.

>most of western animation
Well, I think it's a little more common in America. European stuff is generally more in-tune with the real geographic world, just look at Ladybug or Cartoon Saloon.

>ed edd n eddy

>sharp angles

are you retarded ?

>Ed's eyebrow and jacket tips
>Edd's hairs
>Eddy's lip, teeth (everyoe's teeth)
>Jimmy's retainer
>Plank
>Rolf's hair
>etc

That image very clearly has a mix of sharp and rounded points. If that was drawn in 2016, it would have nothing but large bubble curves because pointed edges hurt peoples feelings or something.

And yes, I am literally insisting that design is much better partially because it's more edgy. Not everything needs to look like a balloon you present to sick kids at the hospital.

>That's how they learned to draw characters at Cal Arts.

>There are people who fall and actually believe on the joke that Sup Forums created

I bet that you never follow the work of anyone who studies there, and believe that it is Call arts that green light shows.

>stereotypical modern cartoonist
I can see Kate being an example of that.

At least in the indie cartoonist world.

He still has a YT channel I think. He uploads Rebecca's demo recordings of songs from the show.

wouldn't by that logic

>jasper and amethyst's hair tips

>pearl's nose

>lapis' nose

>peridot's hair

>everyone's heels

also claim su is "angular"

i mean, you seem to be picking small details from the characters

>jew

There i beat you all

how the fuck is garnet holding her component parts like that
>personajes_de_steven_universe
you have to go back pedro

these are the dumbest fucking examples you could have given you inbred mongoloid

seriously neck yourself

That faggot is confusing "angular" with the art deco style from Genndy and Craig.

>seriously neck yourself

What did he mean by this?

hear hear
>gotta get an spin off called "edge, eddge and eddgy".

>believes in the gender wage gap

it still exists
>I'm not sure what OP means here.
I think it's mostly her doing a lot of Marceline (and by extention her dad) episodes back on AT

Rebecca Sugar went SVA