What's the best show of 2017, and why is it American Vandal?

What's the best show of 2017, and why is it American Vandal?

is this actually good? it looked super reddit to me

I've been hearing that you genuinely get sucked into the mystery, which seems strange because it's about someone drawing some dicks on cars. Been listening to S-Town lately so this might be right up my alley.

Not even gonna lie, the trailer had me going for a second, I genuinely thought it was another Making A Murderer.

it's pretty good

It's great

This is unironically the best show of 2017 and the best show since True Detective season 1. I'm seriously not joking or exaggerating.

>Not even gonna lie, the trailer had me going for a second, I genuinely thought it was another Making A Murderer.

the capeshit audience

Is it a documentary like Making a murderer?

Mockumentary that plays it completely straight.

I had no idea it was a joke until the 3rd episode. So pretty convincing and great parody of those crime documentaries

>"We're making a documentary about the dicks spray painted on the cars."'
>long pause
>"that's a terrible idea"

how could you not realise it was a parody sooner ? do you have the same iq as a fucking seashell ?

iv seen like many people saying it, it's just fuckng terryfying that you have a life and at the same time you have literal shit instead of abrain, at least you figured it out after 1h30 of content good job champ

Are you clinically retarded?

So who did it Sup Forums?

Its ultra dumb, but fun.

Kek is that Jimmy Tatro?

It was obviously that girl at the end. Her alibi was false. Her reasoning made perfect sense. She attacked all the teachers, but the gym teacher first. The dicks represented her penis envy.

It was just watch it you shit

It's hilarious, definitely watch it.

He's a fucking revelation in this. He's so goddamn good I couldn't believe he's a shitty YouTuber.

The trailer looks terrible, is the show any better? I have a pretty low tolerance for dumb humor played incredibly straight.

>Jewflix show
>Best anything
No

There's very few "jokes", all in all it's a very engrossing mystery played straight.

He's a pretty good youtuber desu.

I don't know, I'm kinda in the same boat as you, but the show does a really, really good job. The show surprisingly has a lot of emotion. It isn't just dumb joke after dumb joke. You end up feeling for a lot of the characters.

But that was the point of the show, the theory is incomplete and you shouldn't judge based on just a few premises.

>LifeAccordingToJimmy
>shitty YouTuber
user

>yfw you find out Sarah Pearson is the younger sister of that crazy girl carol killed on the walking dead

It's genuinely enthralling. It's a childish premise, but the spot on documentary style and progression of the investigation has you watching three or four episodes at a time.

> Being so salty that you couldn't play football with dozens of 180+ pound men that you file a complaint and then spray paint 27 cars because you were shrugged off.

S-Town is awesome. I go to Alabama, not even 30 minutes from Woodstock.