ITT : We design a Toxin Suit

>ITT : We design a Toxin Suit

just commission somebody already

bottom left looks cool but
dat dick

So what's Toxin's deal? Is he the Waluigi to Mario's Venom and Wario's Carnage and Luigi's Anti-Venom? Basically an inverse of a double?

First he was a baby with almost no personality really
Venom vs Carnage

Then he was basically a child constantly questioning human morals and society while being a dick kinda
Toxin

Then he got beat to death in an gutter by a demon and slapped on to Eddie
No
Seriously

Shit character

What are his notable features? Like if Venom is base line and anti Venom is good and carnage is pure evil, then what is toxin? What's his gimmick?

can we just kill him off instead of trying to redesign him?
I love Venom and Carnage, but this fucker is just pointless.

Nothing special. I don't really get much personality from it it all. Maybe because Brock is fairly prominent. Toxin hates Venom, but so those Brock.

Bottom left, because the levels of tacticool are quite literally toxic.

id say belligerent. or, insubordinate. semi-childlike disobedience. Hell, really, just "childlike". but more like 11 year old disobedient child who is starting to see the idiosyncrasies of the world

In his actual mini-series Toxin was mainly characterized as having the mentality of a bratty but naive child who Pat (his original host) had to teach the fundamentals between right and wrong, much like a single father struggling to raise his own son in a world that casts itself in shades of gray. Despite their dysfunctional relationship, Pat was a good influence on Toxin which lead to it learning how to empathize with people and how not to give into its base primal instincts as a symbiote.

This is the main reason why many Toxin fans were bummed out when Pat got unceremoniously killed off panel just to give Eddie a symbiote after he was stripped of Anti-Venom. They threw the entire father/son dynamic which helped define the duo out the window so Flash can have a symbiote antagonist to fight in his run as Agent Venom. While it's gotten better with the current Carnage run, Toxin is still basically a non-entity taking a back seat to Brock's ego. Far from the little deviant we have gotten to know and love.

Toxin was planned to be, as far as I see it, an attempt at the Nature vs Nurture theme. By being a newborn symbiote with a first host that wasn't Cletus fucking Kasady, you'd see what could come out of a symbiote being "raised" with morals (see the parallel with his host having his firstborn at the exact same time).

Toxin was a cheeky brat, but with no real ill will, and despite the constant taunting, he kept asking real questions about right and wrong. If developed enough, the Toxin symbiote could have been an interesting narrator, as a blank state that asked questions about the attitude of heroes and people in general that we take for granted (her vs hero fighting crap kind of things, constant face/heel turns, etc)

Too bad the run ended just as Pat finished his "Uncle Ben" backstory, and we didn't get to see both of them get into a proper parent/child relationship.

goddamn, that's why i liked it so much
also whose fucking idea was it to kill him off

Rick Remender

I'll Remender his name.

Some ideas, either based on the original Toxin, Eddie Toxin during Agent Venom, and the Agent Toxin.Forgive the unoriginal spider logos.

I'm not sure what to think of the tentacles, they're kind of a mess

Well, I didn't really know that, but now I'm hooked. I'll read Toxin solo series.

When I was following Agent Venom, I was thinking: wow, great, another symbionte stronger than Venom to keep Eddie Brock as a threat.

Since we are talking about symbionte suits and design, what you guys think about the new Venom host and his Venom form?

Lee Price kinda reminds me of Zack Fair from FFVII.

First read Venom vs Carnage, that's the original appearance.

The Toxin Poncho w/ tentacles and black spider is an intriguing design. Personally I love the idea of a symbiote poncho.

I don't mind the white on the arms, but those eyes are an edgy mess

Like the bone man arms

Agent Toxin best girl followed by Ben

Bump