Step on my balls pls

step on my balls pls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F4Aaa7ZZGPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

god...

I bet she tastes like olives.

will she be into the Bat-cock like in the previous shows?

Will bats ever have yellow and blue in his outfit again?

Thats one sexy Diana

RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE SIDEKICKS
NOT MUH

I wonder if there's any decent way to incorporate red into the blue outfit so the Trinity have a consistent color motif.

>People will overlook the shitty dialogue for the sake of fapbait and comic references

Nothing ever changes.

>These MEN are your friends, Diana?
>More like sidekicks, Mother.
Fuck this show.

Is this fucking cartoon ever going to premiere? I don't think I waited this long for the second Star Wars trilogy. Hopefully it's not as bad as that was.

Hi No-Friends-user. I see you've found the latest JLA Wondy thread again. How are you?

December 16th. It comes earlier in the UK though.

youtube.com/watch?v=F4Aaa7ZZGPQ

On a Friday? That's odd.

you're hurt, user?

>
> (OP)
>I bet she tastes like olives.

Wow, that is a GOOD character design.

I mean, like Gwen Stacey spidergirl good, like Kirby Captain America good.

Noice.

I'd give her an insidekick if you catch my drift.

that batsuit is horrible

also where are Superman's trunks

and Diana looks like a trashy punk singer

This is worse than TTGO, at least there the characters look cute

Shoo shoo landwhale back to the ocean

S E X H A I R
E
X
H
A
I
R

give the bat a red outline like how it currently is in the comics

Okay then, you hypocritical pieces of shit, please explain the appeal of portraying a character who is supposed to be kind and loving as a rude asshole. I'm sure you edgy kids love that shit, but the rest of us are clearly missing what you're seeing in it.

its a joke, chill your 'tisms

>character models are super simple and a lot of the effects seem to be rendered in CGI
>still has anime levels of framerate
What the fuck is up with that?

It's been explained multiple times to you in the past, No-Friends-user. Your bait isn't working today.

>getting this angry at a little joke
Legit autism

I want to fight this Diana to earn her respect

>rude asshole
Can't handle the bantz user?

It might be cool if it actually looked like this.

But instead we're getting this.

I don't really see a problem since the show is basically an 11 minute light-hearted action segment, not a super serious cartoon with deep plot lines and character we're meant to take really seriously.

Yes, it had already been confirmed by Timm.

If your "friends" make a habit of insulting you, they are not your friends. Talking shit about people to their face is grounds for getting stabbed until you stop moving.

And regardless, talking shit is wildly out of character for Diana in the first place, so I once again question the appeal of portraying her this way.

>Timm

I fully expect an episode about Nightwing and Catwoman shacking up, and a half hour special about Batman rejecting Wonder Woman for Batgirl

Holy shit it is you, No-Friends-user. I thought it was just some guy shitposting.

God I hope you're joking.

>having autism this severe

No, why would i? Even the characters' VAs are into it.

Even for Sup Forums this is autistic

If they were going to have animation like anime then at least have super detailed models.

You again.

Get a fucking grasp on reality. This is co/ and you are still the most socially awkward individual on this entire board.

Have you never had any friends? Shitting on your friends in some friendly ribbing is what happens when you are close.

>Get a fucking grasp on reality.
Said reality being that being a cunt to one's friends is expected? No wonder murder is so common.

The only good trinity ship is either the gay one or they're all fucking each other. Wondy with either of them just doesn't work.

You really do have no friends...

What did they do to Superman?

desu I feel the same way as this user in real life so I get where he's coming from... but come on dingus, Batman and Superman weren't bullied their whole lives and psychologically abused by their parents, they can handle a bit of ribbing.

The only ships that work with them are when they have their individual canon love interest, you know, Superman with Lois Lane, Wonder Woman with Steve Trevor, and Batman with Robin, the classics

In Batman's case, it would be impossible for him to be abused by his parents...

What the fuck is this?

What, you mean kept him more or less exactly the same as his DCAU appearance but adapted to the artstyle of the show? Yeah how dare they

they still had a solid eight years

>"Batman and Superman are limp-dicked little bitches who let people talk shit about them."
Our heroes folks. You're stuck with either douchebags or doormats. Fantastic.

Yeah it's been like that for a long fucking time now

The Batman and Wonder Woman in the DCAU wasn't bad, since we knew it would never go nowhere because Batman despite liking Wonder Woman would never act on it.

>Batman and Superman can take a joke and are comfortable enough with themselves not to go into a rage when their teammate teases them

Sounds pretty respectable to me

>dat WW

>Talking shit about people to their face is grounds for getting stabbed until you stop moving.

No it isn't. Normal human beings with properly functioning brains don't fly off the handle and threaten physical violence when a friend of theirs makes a bit of light teasing banter.

Most don't threaten physical violence period because its just fucking words, its not worth the hassle.

Diana can be portrayed as having a sense of humour. She can be portrayed as being capable of crafting a little bit of teasing banter. This doesn't mean she isn't "loving" or "kind"

Christ alive you're edgy.

That WW looks like she pegs and I am absolutely here for it

You say the same shit every thread.

Because people keep replying to the bait

Real talk, do you honestly have any friends?

Genuinely, do you?

Because I don't have a single friend who I don't jokingly poke fun of from time to time and have them poke fun of me in return.

I genuinely can't imagine how sterile an experience being friends with someone and not throwing about a bit of casual banter would be.

We had 5 years of Superman/Wonder Woman in the official canon comics, let people have something in a cartoon with no lasting effect

>Diana can be portrayed as having a sense of humour. She can be portrayed as being capable of crafting a little bit of teasing banter. This doesn't mean she isn't "loving" or "kind"
Talking shit about people is the opposite of being loving and kind. Your ignorance goes beyond casual, and goes straight into possible sociopath territory.

And what fucking made up candyland do you live in where you can be a complete ass to people and they just laugh it off? You must be an alien, because that doesn't fly here on Earth.

Batman has to deal with Alfred's bantz everyday, he can resist anything after that

Can you please explain to me the appeal of pretending to be an autist on the internet? Is it just the attention?

>Not wanting Bruce to get dom'd by Wondy

>all this baiting

The fact that people are replying is hilarious, good job user!

It might be old, but its still as valid as ever.

Fuck off queershit.

So tough. :)

It's not respectable, it's pathetic. Stand up for yourself, ya fucking twit.

You can't imagine a friendship that doesn't involve constant insults. user, that's just sick.

I bet you're the same fag who sues your "friend" when they sock you in the face.

Parasite becomes more animalistic in each appearance.

Man, how do you leave? How do you even watch TV? Every sitcom show is filled with friends throwing insults at each other and being snarky bitches.

>using TV as an indicator of how real life works
And you idiots have gall to accuse me of being out of touch. Holy shit.

Hey, man, my life is as exciting as a TV show.

Not personally gay friend I just honestly think that of all the relationships within the trinity Bruce and Clark's is undoubtedly the strongest and all around best. Honestly I'd rather none of the trinity date each other but I'd guess the relationship that had the best chance of actually working would be the gay one.

>You can't imagine a friendship that doesn't involve constant insults
I legitimately can't. Being able to laugh with your friends and joke about each other is a necessity for a fun friendship. If someone went into some autistic rage because I made a lighthearted joke at their expense I would never willingly hang out with them again or at least until they grow a sense of humor.

>"I can't be friends with anyone who won't let me shit all over them."
You must've gone out of your way to find people lacking a spine.

>t. Someone who can't take a joke

Well I also expect them to make jokes back at me. If they just take it without at least trying to give back then it gets sad and I stop wanting to hang out with them. But people who dish out a joke as well as they can take one are the best. It's like verbal boxing where you just go back and forth talking shit to each other and laughing at the crude shit you say. It's a good way to tell if someone isn't a whiny faggot or an autistic sperg.

>Well I also expect them to make jokes back at me.
That's because you're a sadomasochistic piece of shit. Only someone who is mentally unwell finds any appeal in trading deep, personal insults with people they regularly spend intimate time with. Seek help.

Loli episode when?

oh, yes please

Jeez, calm down, fag.

>I can't distinguish between two assholes insulting each other and playful ribbing between people who have a close relationship

Not the person you replied to but gee

>I legitimately can't. Being able to laugh with your friends and joke about each other is a necessity for a fun friendship.
Not who you were arguing with.

But personally, some of my friends like it, some don't. I give some people I know a hard time, some I don't.

It really depends on who and if they don't like it I don't think less of them for it but usually they don't get too upset about it.

But this conversation isn't very Sup Forums so uh.

I'm more interested in if this will be any good.

It's all in fun bruh. You know they aren't trying to hurt you they're just making jokes. It's funny because you're laughing at the level that you and your friends are able to go to and how deep you're willing to go. It's like making racists jokes, where what is funny isn't really the joke itself it's the terribleness of the joke that is funny. Obviously there is always jokes that you know not to make, or if they're like "Hey man could you please not make jokes about my mom" or something then you just make jokes calling them an idiot or fatass or something.

Well sometimes I just give people a hard time.

Like today, my brother was talking about how his car was still in the shop being repainted.

"I hope you got it repainted in the best color, bubblegum pink."

That's AngryAnon. He just needs a thread to be angry in now that the nightly JSA threads are over.

There is no difference. An insult is an insult regardless of tone.

Again, If you find insulting people who tolerate and possibly even enjoy your presence enough to willingly spend time with you to be "fun", seek help.

Bants are a bonding mechanism. It allows members of the bond keep each other on the ground and not let anyone's ego get too inflated. This is good for group cohesion. When we eventually go out and hunt the mammoths, we know you're a bro if you can handle a joke about your tiny penis.

>insulting people to keep close to them
I really wish you morons would actually pay attention to what you're saying, so you might realize how it makes no goddamned sense.

user you probably had experiences with shitty people who used the "it's just a joke" excuse to be abusive. That sucks. Banter between friends is not that. It's funny and endearing for all parties involved.