Stefan Molyneux finally accepting Jesus as his lord and saviour

youtu.be/x-eUnj1ATMc

Second video on spirituality in four days. How long before Molymeme finally takes the true redpill and accepts Jesus as his lord and saviour. And why haven't you yet user?

Mfw.
youtu.be/vy-UEdxQShk

Other urls found in this thread:

lectionarycentral.com/GregoryMoralia/Epistle.html
youtu.be/FAgDXZfOfx0
youtube.com/watch?v=b4-Od8cq5Gk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good goy. Worship that Jew.

The Jews really have their hand faaar up his ass don't they

stop self promoting here, stefan

>not an argument

>Paints Jesus
>White guy

hmmmm yes. hmm

Currently reading the Bible, just finished Job, so unfortunately haven't got to Jesus yet. Goddamn getting though those tabernacle specifications was brutal.

lectionarycentral.com/GregoryMoralia/Epistle.html

I had some difficulty understanding Job, so I found this, was thinking of giving it a read. KJV monks and their medieval peasant talk...

Why not? My neighbor is palestinian and has red hair.

>I had some difficulty understanding Job, so I found this, was thinking of giving it a read
When reading the old testament, always try to relate the most profound passages to psychology. Thew Jews are some of the most remarkable psychologists the world has known.

Why would jews promote Christianity? They hate Jesus and have been persecuted by Christians for 2,000 years.

You mean they persecuted Christians for 2,000 years.

>a jew promoting christianity
Kek, Varg is not going to like this. He already hates Molyneux.

Recommend to read the Bible in this order.
>Gospels
>Acts
>Revelation
>Psalms
>Songs of songs
>full read through from Genesis

The good Lord put in order for a reason. Don't worry, I know all about fallen angels and all that shit. I've got the context.

That too.

What has Jesus done for you?

NOT

Now its confirmed he's a retard.

You are all dumber than shit

Fuck this God forsaken place and all the retards in it

Either way is good my man. May the Holy Spirit guide you.

Cleansed my mind from degenerate ideology such as leftism. Filled my mind with holy light and my heart with love. And the whole dying for me thing.

You can't blame them

What version are you reading btw?

youtu.be/FAgDXZfOfx0

King James Version

>God
>having an ethnicity

Bad goy.

I recently returned to the Church.

I've read "The Orthodox Way" by Kallistos Ware and I'm a third of the way through "On the Cosmic Mystery of Christ" which is a collection of writings by Saint Maximus the Confessor. That's in addition to daily Bible readings. "The Life of Moses" by Saint Gregory of Nyssa is on the way to read next.

I have the the New Oxford Annotated Bible (w/ apochypha), but I also plan on purchasing the Orthodox Study Bible.

I thought I was an atheist for a long time. I've found that a little faith can open up a world of joy.

God Bless

YES! I want videos on Aquinas and Aristotle.

I'm not the one worshiping a Jew while complaining about the power Jews have over people.

Jesus wasn't a Jew you filthy kike

Fucking LOL@ this raging balding stormcuck

Molyneux: "Women who choose the assholes will fucking end this race. They will fucking end this human race, if we don’t start holding them a-fucking-ccountable"

>WHY DO WOMEN KEEP FUCKING GOODLOOKING ASSHOLES? WHY DON'T THEY CHOSE ME THE BALDING NICE GUY?!!11

Lmfao at this incel.

The most ardent Sup Forumsfags are ALWAYS guys who are ABSOLUTE GENETIC SHIT. It's so funny to read threads here and see all these incels talking about how "we need to defend mother europa", talking about "the beauty of the aryan woman!" when the women in question DON'T EVEN LOOK TWICE AT THEM. Truly hilarious shit. Fucking lol @ stormfront incels, the "day of the rope" isn't going to be when you "rise up and deport the shitskins", it's something that happens EVERY DAY when WOMEN FUCKING CHOOSE NOT TO BREED WITH YOU.

so he outed himself as a fucking retard

Keep telling yourself that, goy.

he did that a long time ago m8

Molymeme is married with children. Where is your argument now?

JIDF please go. You're not going to turn anyone against Christianity. Go and make another traps are the new redpill thread or something.

If you want to worship a Jew, that's your problem. Just don't call yourself red pilled.

I would rather be a euphoric neckbeard than a hypocrite Jew worshiper. But that's just me.

>tips fedora
Christianity is redpilled JIDF.

>tip

>Cuck is a compliment

Be a good goy and tell us how great your god-jew is.

>accepts the one true church of God*

This is an arguments thread. Filtering you till you come up with some arguments. Till then bye bye JIDF.

Repeating verses from an ancient Jew book is not an argument.

Also God is awesome. You should read the Bible and find out what the jews don't want you to know.

Go out into nature and see His work. The Spirit is within you. A small amount of faith will pay major dividends.

Go into the world with faith and joy in your heart. See what God has made.

That is retarded. Seeing nature != Jesus is lord. All of you geniuses are just following endlessly revised versions of ancient religions and you're so cocky to think THIS ONE involving worshiping a Jew is the correct out of the millions of variations since the dawn of civilization. You might as well skip the (((middle man))) and just get into Sun / Saturn worship.

this is exactly why He despited you greedy fucks

I'll pray for you. I pray that you'll find the peace and joy that can only be found in Jesus Christ. It's incomparable, brother.

Does anyone remember that one time whites used to rule the earth till they became atheist and jews too over?

>be christian
>persecute christ-killing kikes
>no degeneracy
>rule earth

>become atheist
>start attacking other whites
>degeneracy everywhere on this island
>jews rule you

Keep on attacking your own people and destroying our culture, civilisation and way of life you goodest of goys. Useful idiots

As far as I know, he's a Jewish Golem. He lives to usurp Christ and his message.

You forgot a few:

> believe Jews are god's chosen people
> worship a Jew
> be a cuck

Your peace and joy comes from religion, not worshiping a Jew. Muslims feel the same shit right before they blow themselves up. It would suck if they're the correct ones, huh? No afterlife virgins for you.

>be atheist
>attack your own people

Never claimed to be atheist, Jew worshiping retard. Believe it or not, there are more options than worship Jew or be atheist.

I don't believe Jews matter at all protestants are the Jew worshipers.

>1 1/2 hour long video

I find him very annoying to listen to. Can you point out where in the video it becomes clear? I'd like a good laugh.

How do Christians defend the existence of heaven?

Christians are the only ones holding this Western civilisation shit together. Remember that. White Christians are the most likely demographic to be nationalist while atheists and pagans are sucking nigger dicks at the burning man festival. If the UK were not Christian, we would still be in the EU.

White people are the only ones holding this Western civilization shit together. Jew worship is not necessary.

Look what no religion voted for.

Holy crap, you guys are retarded, no wonder you fall for the Jew tricks so easily. Contrary to what the Jew told you, there's more options than worship Jew or be atheist.

Whites are THE most cucked and degenerate race on earth. Fucking lemmings in a competition over who can be the most degenerate and cucked. Because they have been denied understanding of their religion and had their heads filled with whatever the jews put there, so long as it isn't Christianity. Everything decent you see in the West was created and is being kept alive by Christians. Stop attacking us or else you're no better than one of (((them))). Nothing makes JIDF happier than to see posts like yours when he opens a thread. You do his d&c job for him.

fucking protestants
the order was voted on by men in a council. books were accepted or thrown out.

It doesn't fucking matter. Christianity gets the job done in terms of politics. It built civilisation, keeps jews in their place and keeps the West white. Nothing else ever has or will.

>Stop attacking us or else you're no better than one of (((them)))

Stop attacking Jew worshipers or I'm no better than a Jew?

Yes. Destroying Christianity was literally the first thing the jews did after the war. You are one of them.

>Stop attacking Jew worshipers or I'm no better than a Jew?
>yes

>act like a jew
>claim not to be a jew
Nice try JIDF.

>right wing athiest here

I just can't force myself to believe in the zombie jew, BUT I always defend Christians and Christianity in conversation.

I will stand with you in the race war, if you will accept me. The edgy fedora fags are just as cancerous as the mudz.

Sorry for acting like the people you worship. My bad.

A kike supporting another kike religion is not surprise, also it's not an argument that he once attacked hypocrisy from a israeli kike.

No problem JIDF. It's your nature.

I don't worship jews I worship God.

holy shit i think thats my college campus' church

I'm a big fan of egyptian and greco-roman lore as well.

But Christ is Lord. Without him we are lost.

>True redpill
>centuries old myth created by jewish goat herders

Come on, the book itself is full of fucking crazy shit. Even you don't think it's 100% accurate/moral/whatever

Anybody who says that Christianity extols Jews might as well be saying that the Lord of the Rings is about a hobbit who lives in the Shire

The Bible is a NARRATIVE. Things happen between the beginning and the end. Conditions change. God chose the kikes at one point as his chosen people, but after they started worshiping Egyptian gods God absolutely denounced them.

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not."

- John 8

>Christianity is cucked and tells you to turn the other cheek!

"If a thief is found breaking in and is struck so that he dies, there shall be no bloodguilt for him"

"So Moses spoke to the people, saying, “Arm men from among you for the war, that they may go against Midian to execute the Lord's vengeance on Midian."

"For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

"Do not murder" is more, "hey, if you're just relaxing in your hometown, don't kill people for no reason." It isn't "let the Arabs conquer you and kill you because killing is wrong."

The institutions are cucked but the religion itself is fine.

funny how low iq you have to be to perpetuate the symbolism of bible stories as literal. maybe you should read at least one book in your life, then you might understand the world hasn't relied on tabloid magazines for philosophy and wisdom.

Athiests are the worst at providibg arguments.

Deus vult. Jesus is the biggest redpill to swallow.

Wait so they were the chosen people, he plauged the egyptians to free them, but they turned around for egyptian gods? What the fuck? Where is the plauge for them?

also, why do you belive anything in a modern bible? if you know that the institutions are biased then understanding that they have been the sole keepers of the text for centuries should tell you that they obviously fucked with it. A copy of a copy of a translation of a copy will undoubtedly have changes.

>Omniscient god fucked up and chose the wrong group of people
:^)

DEUS GEVALT!
The crusaders plundered jerusalem so the jew could get rich!

Jesus christ he better not or I'm going to stop taking him seriously.

byebye reddit kike

Here's an easy one
You claim the book was inspired by the God of the universe. Yet it stories clash with a basic understanding of modern science.

Genesis 5:32 After Noah was 500 years old; he became the father of Shem, Ham and Japheth.

Where did all of the water from the flood come from/ go once it was over?

Assuming that God flooded the Earth with rain the fresh and salt waters would mix creating a mixture toxic to all marine life.

The fossil record also has no record of this, Humans do not share a fossil layer with dinosaurs. This also goes for all other modern animals.

wasnt science saying there was a great floor once?

Threads like these make me believe that half of Sup Forums is Jewish and will divide and boil Christianity down to "dead jew zombie on a stick"
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Heres your (you) you pathetic fag

youtube.com/watch?v=b4-Od8cq5Gk

>believing in a fantasy book is a red pill
By your logic lord of the rings is gospel americunt