Notice something, Sup Forums? ;)

Notice something, Sup Forums? ;)

>shows that are barely funny winning best comedy

Emmys have never actually understood comedy

Yup
(((Wieselman)))

The stupid hat that loosk like the collar for dogs to prevent them from scratching themselves?

>Weaselman
>is a kike
alright.

So being a man is being phased out. We are constantly told that our masculinity is shameful and women are better than us.
What's the best way to a be a man during this transitional period? Grudging asshole alpha (who gets puss) or enthusiastic beta male (who doesn't have to work hard, be a man etc)
It's hard to know

what if this is a necessary lie or push. With more women being inspired to enter acting, directing, writing, special effects, etc, we have a greater chance of outstanding people in entertainment.

I don't support lying, pandering, or pushing forever but maybe a bit is good to get more of em interested in these prospects. Who knows, in 20 years we could see a legendary female director emerge because she was inspired by this pandering shitshow

the guy invented the game cartridge was a black guy. I'm willing to bet he had some black figure he looked to. Because of those circumstances, one of my favorite hobbies exists. Who knows how different games could be or if video games would have just taken much longer to be realized.

Every single time

>show has all women therefore it is better
kinda sexist if you ask me

Veep is basically a satire of Hillary Clinton though

It's all lip service diversion.

Much like the noise about monuments right now. It reduces the nation to squabbling about race and history instead of focusing on how you're actually getting fucked. None of it matters

Also Handmaid's Tale is depressing

Genuinely kill yourself if this isn't pasta

or the black dude was just interested in computers and technology so he followed what he loved without needing some media figure to tell him what to do

They're all human females what the fuck

>VEEP
>The Handmaid's Tale
>Big Little Lies

I've never heard a single person talk about any of these shows in public.

kek

Why are white males so pathetic?

What ever happened to the strong, silent type?

uhh ohhh , too many whites.

I've heard people talk about Veep. Stuff like "my girlfriend made me watch this and it was surprisingly not terrible".

British Commonwealth and America for some reason bias.

So the joke is that all of them are created/written by dudes?

1 token black girl how it should always be

>Wieselman

hmmmm

The kikes still promoting and shilling for any form of media which paints Christianity in a bad light?

Finally women's voices are being heard.

You are overthinking it. Just continue to live your life. Very little will change for you personally. All the bullshit you see trumpeted in the "media" and on twitter means very little. Its just propaganda, and most people don't fall for it.

>wieselman

None of those shows have all-woman casts. Your post is irrelevant.

Yeah, the lowest Emmy ratings in history.

>Weiselman
Is it all just deliberate now? Is it inherent of Jews to pull this shit?

>oscars are all white males
boo it's a fix
>emmeys are all white females
look how great women are men u suck lol

God damn it pol, why must you always be right you fucking horrible bastards?

There's a reason that award show ratings are dipping

EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

>im not a snowflake
>paragraph of snowflake tears
>ending in a reddit fag/got/ quote
willing to bet this was made by Sup Forums

No you just wish it was.

"my girlfriend made me watch this" translates to: "Julia Louis-Dreyfus gives me a boner."

yeah, i don't recognize any of these

Yeah, they're giving Emmys to women for their diversity quota.

>No you just wish it was.

Selena's charity is literally a mockery of the Clinton Foundation

No they said that immediately after.

>(((weaselman)))
Oh I notice it alright

emmys have never been about celebrating good media

clockwise starting from left: Handmaid's Tale, VEEP, Big Little Lies (probably), San Junipero

Amazing how 'snowflake' gets to them.

And I always laugh at their clumsy attempts to appropriate it.

imagine being a proud non-antisemite and seeing this shit everywhere. must be infuriating

JLD is the reason I started watching Veep in the first place. She is 1000x hotter on Veep than she ever was on Seinfeld or Old Christine. And she was hot on both of those shows, to me.

I agree only because it's tame compared to the actual shit those people post on FB

not an argument retard

He's right you know

people respond predictably to their environments

do you know what the scully effect is?

Veep is by far the funniest show on tv and deserved the nod. no ifs, ands, buts about it. name one show that is consistently funnier currently airing.

Atlanta has potential, but those middle episodes were lacking. Silicon Valley barely makes me chuckle. Master of None had an overall better second season and I applaud it for taking strides to better itself, but Veep is definitely funnier. The other ones nominated aren't even worth mentioning.

>Horowitz
OH COME ON

I havenĀ“t watched any of these shows and have never cared about awards shows

>You run like a girl
What the fuck?

Ah, the Chameleon. One of the Jew's most powerful abilities.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

and yet you feel compelled to comment because?

>using facebook

>Horowitz

>if not for white guilt, we'd still have slavery
Bullshit, that was good old fashioned Christian guilt.

>women will complain about anything
imagine the lack of self awareness you'd need to put that on your big wall of complaints

All of these shows are made by men.

Why does Veep keep winning for comedy? It's painfully unfunny

>white

Xd

>Not keeping in the loop of the crazy shit people are saying
You probably use(d) it yourself m8.

nope. You're just an idiot who doesn't get the jokes

pretty much. the show runs the spectrum from dick and fart jokes to political satire and does both quite well. however, i did think the 6th season wasn't as good, overall. taking Selina and co. out of the white house was a misstep.

>mfw the only shows I've been watching lately is "Shaun the sheep" and jap shit like "Ajin" or "Psycho-Pass"

>if estrogen could be put into sentences

I don't have time in my life to suffer retards. That's why I avoid facebook and spend my time here on Sup Forums.

We do still have slavery though, all around the world.

All i wouldnt fuck...except JLD

>mfw don't care about Hollyjew

post the one with the guy said "fellow whites" and "I'm not white, I'm Jewish" on the same day.

Muslims aren't part of the we.

>all around the world.
You mean Africa/Asia and Muslim countries?

The Emmys have shit taste?

With more women in a limited field, that means less men, which means LESS chances for outstanding people.

This is the most infuriating thing about jews, you dont get to play as white and as a minority at the same time fuckers.

>black guy invents game cartridge

So the former merit based, not token based, system worked?

Everywhere. Pretty much every country has sex slavery. Then in the US there's people threatening illegal immigrants with working for free, or being sent back. And in the UK there's a big problem with slavery in the traveller community.

>actually having to post the wikipedia article for fucking hebey kikeburger to prove hes jewish

Nah not that one.

>Horowitz

>fellow...white men

The Emmys ratings have been going down with the increase arrogance and politics poisoning the award shows.

Women claim minority status in the U.S.

Despite being the literal majority.

wow, very islamophobic, please delete this

holy shit how many of these are there

All the people that did something worthwhile, did it by breaking the norm.

You don't want to know..

it's still marginal and not the norm and illegal in those countries, in Africa, parts of Asia and most Muslim countries it is the norm/legal/tolerated en masse.

Slavery in Africa skyrocketed when the Europeans left and is still growing today.

Mexicans claim minority status in 60% Mexican New Mexico.

These are just the ones caught and capped.

Goddamn, I actually laughed out. This has to be parody, right?

yea but she does tho, so