Boogie Nights

What was the point of this scene? Am I supposed to smile/laugh while thinking it's okay to physically/sexually abuse a man (or anyone for that matter) who looked at pictures with his eyes and think of the actual "hero" abuser as a holy knight of justice?

Other urls found in this thread:

imsdb.com/scripts/Boogie-Nights.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

bump

fuck off pedo

All pedos deserve death.

I thought he was an actual pedophile and you aren't "supposed" to feel anything except maybe discomfort you projecting fuck.

It comes in the middle of a bittersweet montage showing some failures, some people coping with their current status.

They are estimated as being over 5% of the male population, that's hundreds of millions of people, including victims of child abuse, possibly some of your friends and family members. Why should people die for thoughts? What about the child abuse victims? When should they be punished for the thoughts they inevitably develop as a result of the abuse they suffered? The day they turn 18 or right when they report their abuser? When will you stop pretending that you want to "protect children" and just admit that you're a murderous psychopathic brainlet?

PS: a much much bigger percentage of men are reported to be aroused by children in every single test conducted, so if we change the definition to "gets aroused by" instead of "has a preference for", the percentage gets huge.

The master = there will be blood > boogie nights > punch drunk love > inherent vice > hard eight > magnolia

Here's the original script:

191 INT. JAIL CELL - NIGHT

THE COLONEL sits in a jail cell with a large black man, TYRONE.

COLONEL

Tyrone?

TYRONE

Yes, Colonel.

COLONEL

Tell me.

TYRONE

You know that I love you.

COLONEL

I like hearing you say it.

TYRONE

You're my bitch. You always will be.

imsdb.com/scripts/Boogie-Nights.html

>homosexual rape fantasy

You're disgusting and I bet your father would be ashamed of you
kys pedo trash

What if my father sexually abused me as a child and that I developed thoughts you want to kill me for because of this abuse? When will you brainlets learn to think instead of having knee-jerk reactions? No one will kill themselves because you ask them to btw.

This is what your post looks like:
>waaah! I don't like you!
Literally not an argument. What am I supposed to make of this?

>magnolia last
Why? I planned on watching it and expected it to be great.

kys pedo

No and what if I'm not even one?

kys reddit

It feels like a well executed copy of a PTA film. It's kind of a bloated and pretentious at times. So, it's not bad, but it's not Boogie Nights or There Will Be Blood.

How's the cinematography and does it feel "too long"?

Nice bait, faggot.

How is it bait? You think rape can ever be justifiable?

The Master > Inherent Vice > Boogie Nights > There Will Be Blood > Hard Eight > Magnolia > Punch Drunk Love

It's a good film and definitely his most emotional film. I just feel he bit off more than he could chew with it and it's a bit of mess, plus the female characters aren't very well written for the most part and John C Reilly isn't a very good dramatic actor.

It's worth noting PTA thinks it's his best film, and I cried the first time I watched it. It has one of Tom Cruise's best performances and a few other standouts too. I guarantee you'll strongly relate to at least one character. It's beautifully shot and Aimee Mann's songs are beautiful

Classic self-hating pedo behaviour. Don't abuse your future kids, you sickos.