Anglowhere?

Totally hypothetically, let's say that you got job offers in Vancouver, southern Ireland, and Tasmania, wherever the fuck that is. No, nothing in the US or UK: second-tier Anglosphere only. Which of the three would be best, Sup Forums? Asking for a friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2015/08/daily-chart-5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ireland. I've never been, but I bet it'd be great.

Depending on what type of job. im currently making an insanely decent living for my age as a chef in downtown vancouver

Definitely Vancouver, you'd get to learn Mandarin while you're there.

Helpful for future employment in international trade.

south island of new Zealand seems like a paradise to me

New Zealand is gorgeous, I'll give you that.

>Tasmania
You really want to be on the same island as this angry son of a bitch?

How do you afford living there? The housing market looks like it's insane.

yeah but that got cleaned up right it happened a few years ago now I think

You just had to go and make the joke, didn't you?

Isn't that south Auckland on a regular day

why are they all better looking then your average brit ?

Fuck no mate, keep that tornado ass natural disaster shit away from me

it obliterated the city
loads of people moved away
builders and shit moved in because the government incentivised a rebuild

now most of the city is just builders and tradies getting drunk in shipping containers

DONT LEARN MANDARIN.

they are as cheap as poo in loos, and as nepotistic as jews. zero manners, and only want your money, not to make the customer happy.

someone who worked for an international firm buying steel posted a good breakdown of what its like having to work with mandarin chinese, if anyone has it, post it so dumbasses dont get any bright ideas about learning mandarin for a job qualification.

Australia where even the animals are autistic

Probably Vancouver

ugh that pasty skin/bright red lipstick combo is just fucking awful.

also bottom mid ayyyyfuckinglmao

Y'know America, sometimes you can be a real McAsshole

Waimoana has a tendency to bring out the best in a person.

Tasmania. It exterminated all the Abos.

>No, nothing in the US or UK: second-tier Anglosphere only.

Of the top fifty best cities on earth to live in, Canada and Australia share multiple spots in the top ten: Melbourne, Toronto, Vancouver, Perth, Sydney, Calgary...

Meanwhile, not a single American city cracks the top 30.

Only two American cities occupy the top 50: Portland (God knows why) and Honolulu. The rest are European and "second tier" Anglo Nations. Feels good man.

They look pretty typical Anglo desu.

fuck its still that bad . if I did move I would be living in the country side in a small town somewhere isn't it the whitest place in NZ though

>we're not anglo, fuck off

>shitposting on Sup Forums
>has a friend
wew, lad

economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2015/08/daily-chart-5

>smugpepe.jpg

That sounds like a vote for Vancouver, then. I have to say, though, Ireland still looks really attractive. Sexy accents, old-world charm, and famous pubs. What does Vancouver offer?

>america
>anglo
we stopped being anglo after 1776

Hello anglobros

We like your television, Norwaybro.

we got diversity and pos loads!

seriously tho, vancouver is nice especially if you are outdoorsy. surfing, skiing, hiking, biking are huge here. cost of living is really high, and the road system tends to create lots of traffic. public transit sucks unless you live downtown.

if you work in the tech sector and dont mind commuting from the burbs, you will do ok. if you want to live in vancouver you will have a hard time saving money.

Lol Ireland still gets the slap.

Agreed. I lived in Vancouver. The most naturally beautiful city on earth. And it's almost totally nigger free. But you'll have to deal with Asians everywhere, which isn't bad. But it's not Iceland. And yeah, property prices are obscene.

To be honest, Melbourne has got Vancouver beat. You should go there.

What is this "public transit" of which you speak? My burgerness does not comprehend your maple-man speak. I started looking at rent downtown and threw up a bit inside. I'd want to live in the city, but traffic looks like a bitch. I'd have to commute to UBC, which seems to be in the worst possible location for driving, practically on an island unto itself.

Don't let the other Canuck scare you. Traffic isn't really bad, not compare to NYC or LA traffic. You'll find Vancouver living to be great in terms of infrastructure. Some of the best on earth. Hence it's ranking in the top ten by the Economist. It'll be a big improvement from wherever you're coming from in the USA. Trust me, you'll love it.

Nice scenery, dramatically overpriced real estate, a local minority white population (49% and falling, no shitting), and rain six months out of the year.

At least go check Ireland out.

US is like 4% pure English and 55% White....
Ireland is like 5% English and 98% White....
Go to Vancouver - great fun and lots of segregated White areas

Come here American, we won't make you pay tax

ireland

the us has 30 irelands worth of white people

America has 30 Ireland's worth of Irish people

So...? You also do have """people""" with native ancestry, negro ancestry, mestizos, turks, arabs, jews and gypsies whom you consider White.

Ireland for sure... Back to the fucking old country, I'd take it over the others any day of the week

>muh heritage says it'l be the best place ever!

The percentage matters much more, because of racemixing etc...

...unless you have states that are 98% white

>irelands worth of white people
>irelands
>white
>polish- italian- jewish- irish- latino-American
>white
At best "white" Americans are Germans who speak (bad) English.
The other 59/60 are trash.

Canadians, Aussies and Kiwis have their faults, but at least they're not Albino niggers like "white" Americans.

Tasmania.

>Bottom mid
I want to believe

this, Ireland has best biz taxes

>These surveys say we're the best so we are! I'm so glad they weigh how accepting of diversity we are!

We do.

Lol that's the Economist, the most right wing, pro USA political magazine on earth. And they still concluded - along with every other index, regardless of political bent - that life in America is pretty shit.

>tfw look white, but is 12% nigger and 4% native

yeah, pretty much

vancouver is chink central
southern ireland is full of paddies

yea UBC has a nickname for commuters "the other side of the world". UBC is probably the worst place to drive to in vancouver area, except for richmond. DO NOT live near richmond.

our public transit consists of 4 "skytrain" lines (elevated subway basically). while they are nice to get around, the coverage is pathetic compared to other big cities with big subway systems, so you will have to bus.

>Americans being of European and native descent identifying with their white ancestry oh noooooooo

at least they're not trying to get gibs or stay on the rez

We need to put heavy visa restrictions on yankcucks in Europe. They are real cancer. We can't have the same free travel with them, they don't have 1970 demographics.

They have defiled blood. We don't need those within White group. They are "mixed", "biracial", "coloured", "asian", "native" now.

Southern Ireland.

incest senpai, literally the weakest chins around and I wish were lying.

Can India join the anglosphere guys?

Vancouver is pretty nice if you ignore the clusterfuck that is their real-estate market. I would pick Vancouver just for Whistler and rock climbing in Squamish.

t. Raised in Seattle

Anglosphere = UK, NZ, Australia. Recruitment? Biggest ethnic group should be English

No. Absolutely not.

John Carew, Carew

>NZ
Enjoy getting ripped off

When did America become Anglo?

Tasmanian here. Its the bottom island of Australia. Its not actually too bad. Very few to no SJWs, few non white races, money is good here and while the shopping is limited, the countryside is pleasant as well.

Admittedly its not my first choice, but its like a conservative paradise compared to the rest of the world.

/thread

England is just a wee island they are bound to fuck a cousin at some point

Fuck off, we are full