So, will this film still happen, or will the Neo Nazis stop it from happening?

So, will this film still happen, or will the Neo Nazis stop it from happening?

The alt-right will hack into the mainframe and blow up one of their production vans.

>muh evil neo nazi bogeyman
Fuck off. The worst Sup Forums or anybody else can do is make some racist comments on IMDB or some shit.

It starts shooting in a few weeks

>tfw Sup Forums are already shitposting about it

They couldn't stop Obama and they won't stop this.

You haven't seen Washington DC of late.

Sup Forums is always shitposting. Even when Sup Forums goes down for good the same people who lurk every day will find some way to continue shitposting

ThisPlease read the news.

Marvel TV was so scared they watered down Luke Cage to the point where he was essentially "name-only" compared to his comic counterpart, so we'll have to see

>nazis are actually relevant again

What a weird time we live in.

>implying neo nazis did that
Regular people outnumber neo nazis by quite a large margin.

Stopping people (of any race) rom moving here without vetting isn't nazism.
Do you think Canada wants American criminals to waltz into them without any of their authority knowing?

I don't think the white nationalists will care since it's in Africa, where they think blacks belong.

No, now that Trump is in the White house, all non-whites are going to get deported from America, yes even the Natives and yes, America, the whole continent.

From now on, all films will only star white Germanic-descendant actors with blonde hair, blue eyes. Non-Aryan characters can still be cast, but only played by Aryans in wigs and makeup, and the film must constantly point out how inferior they are.

Any film like Black Panther though that revolves around the inferior, non-white non-American races will be banned.

Trump isn't going to allow it.

If it comes out though it will be the Hamilton of Movies and get tons of Op Eds sucking its dick.

But the damn Nazis used the Electorate o steal the election.

>Even the natives
If anything the Natives are the easiest to deport. There's only like 10 of them left.

Marvel didn't cast an asian actor for Iron Fist even after excessive sjw bitching on Twitter so I doubt they'll cancel an entire movie in response to alt-right whining

But those SJWs didn't have meme magic on their side.

I've already written off any possbility of discussing the movie here. It's going to be nothing but shitposting WE WUZ KANGZ fifteen times a day every day.
Probably with OP's image too because shitposting doesn't require much effort anymore.

Oh shit. Are the Neo Nazis attacking? How did they manage to get enough tinfoil to emerge from their basements all at once?

They bought it while the SJWs were burning down Blue Cities to get back at Red States.

>this thread

Sup Forumsmblr

Yeah we can only criticize liberals on this board, Nazi criticism is off limits.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums if you want your alt-right circlejerk.

>all the faggotry in this thread
Why do I keep forgetting Sup Forumsmblr is real?

Not being a nazi is being Sup Forumsmblr?

Just leave him be, the poor little Sup Forumslack wandered away from his safe space and doesn't realize people on Sup Forums make fun of far right retards just as much as they make fun of far left retards.

>pol
>alt-right

lol, I bet you think Trump Supporters are a basket of deplorables too.

Neo-Nazi here, I'm looking forward to it.