Snyder Bat Epic Pt. 6

Previous Snyder threads found here
Starting this one from home so I would greatly appreciate bumps to ensure this thread doesn't die.

Whoever colored/inked Capullo's pencils deserves a medal.

Currently playing through Batman's Telltale series because computer died. I would say that he is easily one of the best iterations of Batman I've seen. Looks wise it's my favorite Batsuit. The white eyes, short ears, lightly armored, and voice modulator all come together to create a look familiar yet unique.

While I was initially hesitant towards Troy Baker, I'm growing to enjoy his

This Batmobile is easily in my top five. Number one spot obviously being the BTAS Roadster.

Fucking tight.

Troy Baker is providing a more than decent interpretation of Wayne. The Bat logo is also larger which I enjoy. Story wise, it's proving to be one of the strongest elseworlds take on Batman that divides attention equally between Bruce and Batman. Too often Bruce is referred to as a "costume" that Batman puts on and here they both feel like tools used to wage his war on crime.

Bump pwease?

Well hello. I didn't see you there.

Body horror always freaks me out and this page is no exception.

Scott Snyder or Zak Snyder, who wrote the Better Man?

Bumpitiddy bump bump

Anyone reading along?

Fascinating.

Bruce, you're a fucking idiot. You're lucky Jim didn't press charges.

I'm reading along. Fairly hit or miss.

Bump

I wuv you bunches. If you stick around till it finishes I promise to upload Frank Miller's and Snyder's series to MEGA

They would of course appear in tomorrow's thread because my internet speed is abysmal

The art was amazing in this run

Damn straight it was. For that reason alone I think this run would be remembered but the stories weren't too awful either so that's a bonus.

Also is the top panel a throwback to TDKR?

I wonder if the Man who Laughs is still considered the first canon Joker story.

I've played episodes 1-3 about to get 4 so far it's great as a batman story it's Fantastic but as a video game it fall into bassicaly the same hole that telltale games get trapped in

yeah, the stories were fine and had some great moments
people act as if Snyder destroyed the title forever sometimes

Bumps

I really want them to slowly make turn him into a more Bat-God from Morrison run wearing Bruce as a mask can you imagine R.IP zur-en-arrh batman were the game itself gives you crazy brutal choices as bat-mite floats around

Holy shit we need more bat mobiles like this

True dat.

I would lose my shit if I got to experience that in game form. I don't care if it's a Telltale game, I enjoy them.

Brother!

Considering that this run is following the Tony Daniel's run we should be kissing the ground Snyder walks on.

Also we're going to take a detour and flash forward into Batman Eternal for a hot second and then return back to our previously scheduled programming.

What's with Snyder batman run and fucking body horror

I think it's leftover from SNyder's previous series American Vampire. He started as a horror writer so he just naturally incorporated that into his Batman. Weird to know that this is a recurring trend throughout his run.