Marijuana

What is the honest truth of what will happen to marijuana under each candidate?

Other urls found in this thread:

leafly.com/news/politics/where-does-donald-trump-stand-on-cannabis-its-anyones-guess/
hightimes.com/news/politics/pot-matters-trump-on-marijuana/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nothing and nothing

it will continue to be a state-level issue for the next 4-8 years

They both get high af.

Keep smoking that Jew weed like a good goy. There's nothing we love more than a lazy, apathetic stoner goy.

legalizing in under a year, look around, people with money are already setting up to make more money

State by state. not much different than now

If the jews love apathetic stoners so much why is it illegal? Why isn't it sold in every gas station across america?

Hey all American posters so far

MURICA

if that's what the jews wanted it would be legal right now you buffoon
do not forget who governs you

Hillary - Nothing
Johnson - Legalization
Trump - Medicinal Only

>leafly.com/news/politics/where-does-donald-trump-stand-on-cannabis-its-anyones-guess/

>hightimes.com/news/politics/pot-matters-trump-on-marijuana/

>If the jews love apathetic stoners so much why is it illegal?

Because the lawyers that try the cases are jews, the judges are jews, the bureaucrats that handle the fines are jews, the bureaucrats that confiscate the weed and resell it are jews and the jews control the dispensaries in quasi-legal states like California.. But by all means. Keep being a good goy and 420 blaze it.

Lmfao. If you're seriously avoiding weed because of "da joo conspiracy", FLUSH YOURSELF.

Words cannot explain how much I hate you pathetic, "iron pill" scum. The entire "muh degeneracy" argument is basically summed up by the fact that ALL OF YOU missed out on underage drinking, smoking weed, lots of sex and things that ALL OTHER NORMAL PEOPLE HAD GROWING UP.

It's HILARIOUS how a sizeable group of young men have reacquired VICTORIAN ERA MORALITY as an excuse for why they're virgins at the age of 25. Just admit it, you're an undesirable incel, there's nothing wrong with it. Instead you fags LITERALLY force yourself to roleplay as straight-edge Christians (as in ANY normal people are religious these days lmfao) as an excuse as to why you can't get laid. It's EMBARRASSNIG.

As for Hillary I dont know. But I was smoking with my buddies not long ago and the subject of legalisation under Trump came up. Gave it a quick google and found some article from the 90s in which Trump was for decriminalising all drugs and wanted to use money saved to fund rehabilitation. I'm surprised Libs don't use this to try and criticise him but I feel it would just inevitably end up hurting the democrats cause it shines the spotlight on the whole opuim epidemic in America caused by the money in government and corrupt pharmaceutical corporations.
I don't think Trump would be for total legalisation (at first, could be later in term) but he's not stupid, he sees there's big profit in it for America and genuine scientific/medical benifits that could be made with restrictions on chemicals lifted. Also saves massive amounts of money in the war on drugs and would also probably ease tension between Mexico/US relations by cutting off the cartels also.

Vote Johnson, nigger

This is an actual Jew right here. Remember lads, they're keeping it illegal here while its legal in Israel.

Checked
>Hillary
Marijuana might be moved from Schedule I to Schedule II
>Trump
Supports legalizing medical marijuana legalization and leaving recreational legalization up to the states
>Gary
LEGALIZE IT
>Jill
LEGALIZE IT

Congress and the president have more important shit to worry about right now, so let the states decide.

the chinese word for America is meiguo so you could have used that

Soros if for it. And I can't recall Hillary's exact words but a little while ago she sort of hinted that she may be pro cannabis.
I kind of expected her to come out propot after that, and I wouldn't be surprised if she does if she needs more young voters.

Legalize It! 420 Blaze It Faggots

I went and posted that on r9k for good measure

I wonder if a little ganja would help with her Parkinson's symptoms.

All my political and religious stances have been chosen under the influence of pot. Id say it's anti-Jew (depending on strength and strain) as it makes you ponder certain things. I'm the only "stoner" I know of in my group of friends who uses it for better enlightenment

>Medicinal Only

That basically means de facto legalised without the backslash of dealing with concerned parents and bible thumpers.

>muh anxiety attacks

Yeah right.