I'll wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N0p_pQ7PTYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

John Hamm
/thread

Ian Mckellen

The voice actor from Rick and Morty

Am I the only one who doesn't think Bill Murray is god?
He's fits into a real annoying venn diagram of normie maymays
>college bros
>le nostalgia
>wowee zowee so quirky!!1!
>SNL "born in the wrong decade" elitists
>buzzfeed clickbait "Bill Murray crashed this bat mitzvah and YOU WON'T BELIEVE what happened next!"

the social network was garbage

>Reddit actor

The fuck that means?

Dan Harmon is the redditcore of tge series actually. Roiland is the one who knows what tge fuck is he doing and is our guy.

Actor who's popular for nothing impressive

Morgan Freeman

Benedit cumberbatch

>shawshank redemption
>seven
>unforgiven
>robin hood prince of thieves
>glory
>driving miss daisy
>lean on me

Literally one of the only few black actors I can even stand to watch. Yeah he's had his shit roles but he's the least niggy of all nigs and that makes him one of the GOAT nigs up there with Sidney Poitier.

Also his ability to call out bullshit.
>youtube.com/watch?v=N0p_pQ7PTYU

/thread

I mean I genuinely have enjoyed a lot of his films- Ghostbusters, Groundhog Day, Lost in Translation, Broken Flowers and the GOAT comedy What About Bob- plus he's funny and charismatic. I guess nothing about him as ever stuck out as particularly unique or groundbreaking, he's just good at deadpan.

being a hothead ISN'T funny
>reddit: the filmography

>my only opinion is that yours is wrong: the post
Contrarianism sure is cool!

wow your taste is pretty personal to you what a fag

winner

>anyone who has different tastes is from Reddit

i actually think he's probably the most smug up his own arse unfunny cunt in film (being deadly serious) not even trying to be a hipster or cool, i find absolute shit funny, but him, nah, just never, literally haven't even smirked at one of his films.

people with reddit taste are reddit

Jack Nicholson

/thread

>>reddit: the filmography
This. Freeman is absolutelly reddit incarnate.

>spends a lot of time on reddit to know reddit taste in movies
kek. Looks like you're the reddit master. I've never been there personally, but hey to each his own.

another reddit pro. or samefag

You wish, huh, reddit? Why don't you fuck off back to r/movies where people don't talk shit about your boyfriend Morgan Freeman?

You got called out, redditfag. Let's not beat a dead horse, huh? It makes sense too because you're really contrarian which is super cool.

reddit is a personality and you have it

t.reddit

Projecting, much? It's ok, reddit, suicide is always a solution.

Benedict cumberbatch
Nigger Elba
Eddie Redditmane
Matt Damon
That fag who plays the hulk in the marvel movies

There's literally a shitload

Superb trolling le rebbit

>le old reddit switcharoo

Epic.
Simply epic.

Have my upvote, good sir!

We already proved that you spend a lot of time on rebbit. What more is there to say?

>we
Is it le reddit army you're reffering to, buddy?

Fuck off Murray is ours.

Here have a Emma Thompson you lolddit pleb

Fuck how did Sup Forums get so lame? Or was this board always this fucking hipster? It is popular as fuck to think Morgan Freeman is overrated. He pisses off all of the Liberals because he doesn't have a victim mentality.

Fucking this!
And Murray is not ours. He's a faggot cuck sellout

>deflecting
Oh silly rebbit.

Can't top this

This! Morgan is a based blackman! fuck all the Sup Forums haters!!!

The cop from Stranger Things

Has he ever done a sad/crying/emotional scene? I don't think so. He's a godawful one note actor.

>ours
Fucking disgusting.

>implying
How cute, red.dit

Going by your list, you seem to dislike a number of things he's associated with more than you dislike him.

To hate him by that list is to say fuck him for being Old and working on SNL at a time when it was remembered for producing comedic stars left and right, Fuck him for making movies that are still viewed positively today, Fuck him for being kind of an interesting guy that does memorable things when he shows up at parties.

Basically this guy is/was successful and memorable...what a douche.

t.rebbot

Check mate.

>no replies for Reddit given flesh
Ded board.

>namefag
No reddit gold for you here, you have to go back

Mark Ruffalo

>sage is namefag
Lel. You just outed yourself lebbit

Don't forget Gone Baby Gone

>hating /our guy/
dude...

Why all the Morgan Freeman hate? True he is not really that phenomenal at acting and is more of a typecast but there isn't many actors more (comfy). He even lends his voice to commercials because there is a calm associated with it. MF is based. Deal with it.

>ctrl f "reddit"
>1 of 23 results
nuke this shit board already hiroshimoot. or at least ban the word.

Drive could not possibly be more of a reddit movie.

so you're saying reddit has good taste?

But Drive wasn't a good movie, Refn is a hack.

au contraire

I'm saying Sup Forums is the same thing except that Reddit gives upvotes to positivity/praising things whereas Sup Forums gives (You)s to negativity and shitting on things.

Actor that people on Sup Forums don't like because people on reddit like them too much.

"Reddit" has lost all meaning here. It's what they call you if you like something that everyone else likes. The moment something becomes too popular this board freaks out and immediately pans it.

>oh no I can't like that thing I used to love because everyone else likes it now and it's not unique or edgy anymore!
>quick lets call everyone who like it Reddit!

>am i the only one who...

back to youtube comments you obnoxious faggot

>sage goes in all fields

He's not /myguy/, I feel like punching him every time I see his face. He's a terrible actor.

What the fuck is a "Reddit" actor?

(You)

>He's not /myguy/
then get the fuck off of Sup Forums you literal cancer

Neil Patrick Harris

Fucking hell look at you sticking up for a random Hollywood fag as if your life depends upon it.

name a Sup Forums actor

Fucking hell look at you so desperately trying to fit in. lolol internate haet machine amirite?
fuck you dickwad

Paul Dano

I don't talk to retards, fuck off prick.

>name a Sup Forums actor

>I don't talk to retards, fuck off prick.
cringe

autism

I will admit Sup Forums helped change my opinion of Tom. Mel Gibson is the true answer though.

I hear your cry for help, there are people who can help your condition, I'm not one of them so seek advice elsewhere.

>name a Sup Forums actor

t. 15 yr old's first day on Sup Forums

Because I don't assimilate and act like a drone? KEK