twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Starco is dead forever

get cucked Star

Let's hope their friendship will manage to survive

How old is he?

As old as your digits.

>Marcos 15th birthday party
>his grandma comes over
>insists on holding a Quinceañera for Marco because she is losing her memory and can't see very well
>he repeatedly keeps telling her he's a boy
>she refuses to believe him
>he ends up in a dress
>Janna, Star, and Jackie are laughing there asses off

I do actually wish that they stay friends. I mean, that probably won't happen but I can still hope.

Is Ludo going to kill Star's mom and then invite her to the Moon Blood Ball?

I love friendship. Friendship is magic after all

Why was Star so mad about it last episode then?

STAR THE SAD, KEKQUEAN OF MEWNI

Star and Marco will always be best friends. Even after they're married.

>Marco kisses Jackie like he's dreamed of for years
>He can think of nothing but Star

Yeah, Starco is totally "dead forever"

Janna sadly never had a chance to win Marco's heart

reminder

wait what? no Star endgame?

>Star planned to cancel her plan with Marco to see some stupid clown séance
>Gets upset when Marco is fine with that and is going to have a good time with Jackie instead
>Even starts blaming Marco for the not going to the dance thing, but Janna instantly shuts down that train of thought telling her she was the one that cancelled.

Star is selfish and kind of bitchy

At least she'll have a chance to die in Marco's arms.

did she die from getting fisted?

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT

NEVER GIVE UP NEVER SURRENDER

BURY STARCO LAST

How horrible is Star

Usually she's pretty damn nice, if a bit inconsiderate, but we may see some of the more negative sides of her personality in the coming episodes.

He needs to wait 667 years for that

She didn't plan to cancel her date with Marco, she forgot that she was going to see a clown séance, which suddenly conflicted with the dance

He's only 15, and will become an real contender for the shipping and love triangles when this is revealed. The other Glossarycks from the paintings are his ancestors.

Wow, sauce? Really good fanart

What's your favorite kind of FRIENDSHIP?

Mine is

PLATONIC

FRIENDSHIP

Is it me or did Marco look taller than usual. Star and him are the same size (Marco being a little bit taller) but in this episode he looked a lot taller.

>>Janna, Star, and Jackie are schlicking there asses off

Starco is cute and perfect, but also forced and not what Marco wants

How selfish is that curse.

Sounds like a perfectly normal healthy (teenage) girl.

How long has Star been on Earth now? I think her birthday must be soon.

Real talk Sup Forums, when's the moment Star fell for Marco?

goingdownmycase dot tumblr

Well, Marco did something similar when he sneaked into Blood Moon Ball when Star told him not to and then soul raped her.

blood moon ball planted the seed.

Hrm... hard to say...?

There are no clear signs in the episodes. My bet is that it happened somewhere along the way (meaning, off-screen)

>Usually she's pretty damn nice, if a bit inconsiderate

>if a bit inconsiderate

She's unbelievably selfish and very arrogant.

All things considered she's a fun friend and she does care for him, but she does not hold his best internists to heart, not even remotely.

what is the female equivalent of a circle jerk

No she in love.

schlick coven

females use the term "jerk off" too

I guess it started in BMB and she realized it in Sleepover

If i were to tell you i got some spoilers for season two, but i can only green text, and post no other proof how much would you consider them true?

For example you are sort on the right track with your Jackie theory but it involves Star more than you think.

Why!? Why are you frowning!? You wanted this, remember!!? You wanted this!!! You were a dog once!!!

kek

I don't think she has realized it yet.

I'll settle for some empty promises, all we can do is wait. go ahead

Lies.

They done fucked up with each other. And they didn't even knew it.

I'll remember what you said but only give it weight as things you said come true.

There's no reason not to, I'd love to hear it.

Fuck it, drop it on us. Even if there's no proof it's something to discuss.

A DOG?!

Obviously 0-fucking-% chance that I'll believe you.

But let's pretend

sounds gay, why would women do that?

Thinking about writting a feminization greentext with Marco being hypnotized into a princess and eventually a trophy queem wife.

What you think?

why not have a reverse of Star becoming a king

If I trusted you I wouldn't read it because of spoilers. However I don't, pl0x post

roughly 6 months as of gift card

What about attacking the castle? Did Star go recklessly charging in after Marco out of guilt or angry love?

youtube.com/watch?v=e5HkuhSEnPQ

Hard to tell. The gift card was given for the six-month anniversary of Star and Marco becoming friends, and was about to expire, so six months + an unknown number of days/weeks/months, followed by the next few episodes that aired after that. Most episodes usually take place over just one day, but naturally they probably didn't all occur nonstop.

What fucks this up is that, though the amount of time they've acknowledged has passed doesn't contradict anything, the existence of a Halloween episode sort of does if we assume they're all in order. Star's diary literally says she met Marco on the first day of school, probably August or September, meaning she would have already experienced Halloween back in the first season. She should be 15 by the time of Hungry Larry, which is definitely within the continuity of the second season since Glossaryck's tower is visible on the Diaz roof. But I think this show would have acknowledged the birthday of either Star or Marco, so she's probably meant to still be 14 and in the 9th grade.

The only way to really fit Hungry Larry in the sequence would be to assume it's just a non-canon holiday episode that's not meant to be thought about too deeply, or since (I think) Star's wand isn't seen, maybe it's out of sequence and can take place in the future. First option's probably more likely

Overall she's probably been on Earth 7-9 months or longer, maybe over a year if you take the whole Halloween weirdness into account. I think the show's going for "it's a cartoon, there's no solid timeline since they're not aging in real time," but Gift of the Card actually fits in with passages of time noted in previous episodes (50+ days by the end of The Other Exchange Student, several weeks/months leading up to Storm the Castle, 90 days in between Storm the Castle and the day Ludo got his wand, then a few more episodes before Gift of the Card) and isn't contradicted except by what was promoted as a "Halloween special," so I dunno

/autism

I think the Halloween episode is just a flashback to an earlier time but then again Janna and Star probably weren't besties after like a month so idk maybe just an inconsistency.

CuckJackie2k17

Was it the first day of the school year or just STAR'S first day of school? If it's the latter then she could've showed up just after Halloween.

That can still fit with the football game in "School Spirit" because California's high school football season lasts all the way into December. But Star should be turning 15 any day now.

why doesn't she try and get Marco back and cuck Star as revenge

As hard as it is to believe, cucking isn't always the answer.

Because she would not survive

A star fighting game sounds cool

Just post it

Well here goes your spoiler. For starters i don't work with the people making the show, but our project ties-in with it (Take a wild guess what is it) so we get some rough script ideas and sketches.
This is old, like 3 months old, so maybe there's some outdated things. So without further ado, spoilers.

Jackie is not a monster, she's actually a half mermaid/mewman royalty thing, both parents are royals. Mermaid hybrids are considered taboo in their kingdom, and the king/queen took offense with the mewni royals, to prevent a war they have been exiled
Jackie's sea motifs are recent because she just learned about her being a royal hybrid thing herself, in fact it seems the blue bang is actually the magic keeping her human fading, her actual hair color is blue She's some sort of distant cousin to Star

Since Star lost her book, she decides to stop using magic or starts failing at it, i'm not sure. She leaves to become a more physical fighter and ends up under Mina's wing Apparently there's some Jarco development while this happens, but eventually leads to the reveal of the first spoiler. From what i can tell this happens because Marco starts to get more and more distracted since Star left.

The diary said "the first day of school," not "my."

Could be another wacky misunderstanding, where she's assuming the first day she showed up was also everyone else's first day, but there's nothing that really proves or disproves it.

The difficult part is that we don't know which month her birthday is in, if anyone's even thought of an official date, and if we do get one it might still end up contradicting stuff anyway.

Nice user. Now to discuss this

Interesting. Not so excited that Mina will be making a return... Anything on what Ludo is doing?

All I got from this was that Star got cucked by her cousin

Starco lives! Don't give up!

youtube.com/watch?v=VjEq-r2agqc

so you're saying jackie is a what you would get if a human male impregnated a dolphin?

Reminder that people here are fucking retarded?

>Marco starts to get more and more distracted since Star left
Starco still lives!

>Marco kisses Jackie like he's dreamed of for years
>He can think of nothing but Star
More like Marco got cock blocked by the moon.

Well damn, if that's true that's pretty crazy. But given some of those ideas I'm pretty damn skeptical.

That last point is pretty much the way I expect the romance to go, sadly.

Hard to say. What's for sure is that Marco almost got killed. Star almost lost him.

It looked like they both needed that hug.

Sadly as a Starco or Jarco?

this shows budgetis so low

Jarco

so what would it take i wonder for marco leave jackie?

Jarco, Starco is a solid runner up though but I'm a sucker for the guy getting with the girl he had a crush on.

that's bullshit but I believe it

remember he said they were from rough drafts from 3 months ago so might be different in the show

Sound like he is going to lose interest because Star is gone but he doesn't see it and then Jackie dump him because of that.

Nah don't think so famalam.

wanna bet 500 bucks?

Someone screencap just in case

I don't really like the idea of Jackie not being human, but I'd be ok with this.