It's okay for Doc Brown to get advanced, futuristic plastic surgery that makes him appeal to younger women

>It's okay for Doc Brown to get advanced, futuristic plastic surgery that makes him appeal to younger women
>It's not okay for Marty to use the Sports Almanac to make money

What the fuck kind of logic is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_6nqXxfoJAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He only got that surgery to try and fuck marty

if you think they are in any way comparable you are silly

The Almanac changes history in a huge way just see what happened to Biff; Doc getting rid of some wrinkles doesn't do anything.

>millennial thought processes

good thing theyll all die in the war

John Mulaney already pointed out most of the flaws with Back to the Future.
youtu.be/_6nqXxfoJAU
still a great trilogy though

Assuming Doc uses future technology to erase all memory of their sexual encounters from the minds of the women he seduces, it will not impact the future.

>went to 2015
>looked himself up
>dead
>"fuck that"
>makes use of future medicine to make himself live 30 years longer
>timeline changes but he doesn't tell anyone
What a hypocrite

It's okay when Doc does it.

Why the fuck is the doc still old in 1955? Shouldn't he be about Marty's age?

>looked himself up
>dead
Of course he was, he never came back to 1985.

It was a joke. Doc's always been a weird looking kook. When he sees himself on marty's camera he goes "Great scott, look how old I am." And in the OP the joke is that even after rejuvination and peeling off his fake face he looks exactly the same as before.

C'mon, Marty changed the present and the future. In the first one he went back in time which made his mom sober and his dad grow a spine in the present. In the second one he changed the future after learning he is easily goaded into stupid decisions (i.e. calling him a chicken) and when he goes back to the present he is less rash which results in changing the future

yeah, Doc went to live in the future, he no longer lives in the present

MUCK FRY!

I loved the little touch with the two neck ties everyone wears in the future.

Is this video supposed to be funny? I didn't laugh once. Anyway, the comic didn't point out any flaws, he just pointed out how strange the premise of the trilogy is. I don't think it's a flaw to not explain Marty's friendship with Doc Brown, although it definitely is an unconventional relationship. The weirdness of those movies are a part of their charm.

After all this time I never even noticed the two ties.

It's pretty funny desu, I think you got sand in your vagina because you're a fanboy

Not really, I tried watching Mulaney's standup special on netflix a while back and didn't laugh once in like 20 minutes, so I turned it off.

Doc said the treatment would extend his life.
That has a big effect on the timeline.
We aren't talking about no wrinkles.

what the fuck

Fuck Doc Brown and fuck white people

How? He isn't altering the wins or loses, just making some money off the top.

To be honest Christopher Lloyd character was over-aged, he wasn't that old by then.

Now he's really old and can die anytime :(

Good

He's in better shape than Michael J Fox, it's like God imitating M. Night Shyamalan

Why didn't Doc realize that he not only COULD but SHOULD have brought Clara back to the future when Marty suggested it?
Leaving her there after rescuing her would have certainly risked altering the timeline which is reasoning for not taking her.

why would it be called "back to the past"?

the whole point of the film is Marty trying to get back to his future hence why it's Back to the Future.

Lol. Cause....

Fuck me.

Well Doc did take Clara out of her time and probably cucked some guy from marrying her and erased a family tree from ever existing

she was suppose to die on that wagon accident, there was no family tree erase.

I'm glad Zemeckis has enough integrity not to turn BttF into somekind of a cash cow.

I also hate that (((they))) went ahead and made Rick and Morty to do it anyway.

I can imagine that if a sequel series was made today it would be where a bunch of minorities stumble upon the delorian and it would be full of shitty R&M quips.

because they go back in time

i hate you guys

Worrying about changing the past I can understand but why is changing the future so haram

it wasn't, Doc Brown changed the future when he got Marty's son out of trouble.

he doesn't care about changing the future, only thing he is worried about is changing the past.

Back in Time would be a better title.

it would be a great double entente, he is back in time (past) and trying get to the future in a timely matter.

I absolutely hate when people pretend to care when celebs die, but I think I'm really going to be bummed out when he goes. So much childhood nostalgia in one man
>favorite martian
>camp nowhere
>cyber chase
>bttf
Just thinking of his stuff is getting to me. Everyone go watch I am not a killer. Very odd film but Lloyd makes it.

don't forgot Roger Rabbit and Uncle Fester.

>Back in Time
>better

I hope you are joking, that title is ridiculous
it suits a shitty b-movie comedy at most

vv

Well, as long as someone got cucked.