JUST

what the fuck were they thinking !?

STOP USING THE OLD NIGHT KING FOR YOUR MARKETING MATERIAL!

Why does he look like a nigger?

The shape of his head and face

This should appeal nicely to their pleb target audience.
Remember that nu-GoT is no longer trying to appease the people who enjoyed S 1-3.

what's NK book sigil?

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

Is that his brother or what?

I just bought the fucking first book and the cover was similar to this

2edgy4me

Doesn't have one. Nobody has even seen him in the books yet.

Fake, that's the old Night King. Not the Bran lookalike new one

it's the nose

Why would you willingly buy a book that uses cuck tv/movie covers?

Bluray filters will leave him exactly like OP cover

because he doesn't exist in the books

show uses him just so there's a big bad instead of a collective of others

>buying a book with a movie/tv cover
holy fucking pleb

I never liked the white walkers (zombies). from episode one. Zombies are such an exhausted story trope and when you compare them to the rich characters and political aspects of Game of Thrones it just does't even compare. I always figured the show was way too smart to dissolve into everyone teaming up to fight zombies, I always figured the zombies would be just a background enemy looming but the ultimate point of the show won't resolve around them. Sadly, without G.R.R Martins writing, that's all Hollywood writers know how to do.

>darth maul

>Not buying the original hardcover GoT

Holy fuck. No matter how good the box is, I will never read it unless it's a hardcover and unless it's the original artwork.

hard cover was too expensive

holy fucking poorfag
just pirate it, or borrow from library, or buy a different edition.

Well at least you don't have to feel bad about the cover getting dented since it already looks like shit. Too bad you'll look like a FAGGOT reading it.

I will sell it after I finish it to buy ACOK

>buy plebcover book
>resell after depreciation to buy other book
poorfags deserve to be poor

not fond of leaving shit to rot in my room, and nobody ever enters here anyway too so I can show off books or shit

looks like Darth Maul from that disney prequel cartoon

that's not the point, you daft faggot. it's how you're spending money on garbage that you can get cheaper/for free. it would literally make more sense IF you wanted to show off in your room.

I feel like this is pasta, but god damn it's true

GODS I hope NK wins and freezes everybody's asses off

I don't like to read on a screen and no libraries had it in english here, I don't live in an anglophone country, that was my only option

there were some used pocket size version but fuck that

The problem is that they handwaved away all the complexities of the society for Team Good Guys and Team Zombies(who all die if the big boss is killed apparently). Having a massive undead army invade an ACTUAL functioning feudal society with different warring kingdoms desperately holing up in their castles would be kill. It hurts Dabid and the Burlingon bar's brains though

So I have not read ADWD yet, but how the fuck is season 7 going to go down on the book? Is Young Griff a fake-out? Does Stoneheart fight beyond the wall? Does Jon sit around pulling his pud at Winterfell? Is R+L=J true in the books? Where's Selmy and Jorah if Connington and Aegon go beyond the Wall?

Are you me? Bought it in the airport yesterday and was tempted to tear the cover off it looks retarded

>Is Young Griff a fake-out?
Probably, but he's there to keep the war for the Iron Throne story alive while other characters do other things to add to Cersei's woes.
>Does Stoneheart fight beyond the wall?
Stoneheart is planning Red Wedding 2.0, which they gave to Arya in the show. She'll probably die during the resolution of Brienne and/or Jaime's little Riverlands arc.
>Does Jon sit around pulling his pud at Winterfell?
Jon isn't going to be doing anything in Winterfell. That's Stannis' story.
>Is R+L=J true in the books?
Yes.
>Where's Selmy and Jorah if Connington and Aegon go beyond the Wall?
Selmy's gonna die during the Battle of Fire. Jorah will be by Dany's side while she makes her slow trek across Essos back to Westeros. Connington and Aegon will not head north.

>replace Richard Blake
>still use his likeness

>there were some used pocket size version but fuck that

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

>not even in the season
>"let's put him on the dvd cover to attract the edgy hot topic crowd lmaoo"
bravo hbo!

hyped for Jon con to appear

hmm, where have I seen that image before...

DABID CAN WE COME UP WITH SOMETHING WORSE THAN THIS

truly, absolute madmen

I fucking hate Dan and Dave. They even left out Belwas who would kill the Mountain with ease. REEEEE STOP RUINING THE STORYLINE