A new study shows that children born through C-sections are more likely to be obese. That's right...

A new study shows that children born through C-sections are more likely to be obese. That's right, external factors independent of personal choices can cause obesity. This explains why I've struggled my whole life with my weight. Fat shamers BTFO! Fuck you!

researchgate.net/blog/post/children-born-by-c-section-have-higher-risk-of-obesity-later-in-life

Sounds like complete horseshit and you're just a fatass searching for excuses.

I'm fat thanks to C-sections, my genes, and because I live in a food desert. Oh, also because our government subsidizes corn, leading to the proliferation of cheap sugar in the form of high-fructose corn syrup. What can I do about it?

How controlled is it? I mean couldn't it just mean bigger babies are more likely to be fat, and bigger babies are more likely to need a c-ó¾ ¶section? Is there a study on baby bmi and obesity?

>This just in, there are still people born via C-section that aren't obese
>Breaking News: Although it is slightly more difficult for some people, almost everyone (except for extreme cases) can not be a fat ass.

They're more likely to give a c section to someone who's overweight in the first place. So if your mother was fat you've got a higher genetic disposition towards being fat yourself anyway.

And by the way myself ,my brother and sister were all C section. I'm 6' 190, my brother is 6'2" 195, and my sister is 5'6" and about 110 so this study is no excuse fat ass.

makes no sense I'm a caesar baby and underweight

dumb fat ass go for a jog get off pol lardo

i'm 6"1 and 145 lbs

>tfw c-section babby
>lost a shit ton of weight in my early teens
>kept it off successfully

No fatfuck life for me.

>makes no sense I'm a caesar baby and underweight
Same.
It's genetics. My parents were both super skinny and I've always been underweight. 5'8" 130lbs. Heaviest I've ever clocked in at was like 145.

Could it be that more lazy fat people who will raise lazy fat kids are getting C-sections?

>What can I do about it?
exercise and diet

>cause

Eat more veggies and less soda

Take fewer car journeys and more bicycle journeys

Not hard

Good ol' fpbp. Fuck you disgusting fatties who have no self control and blame everything and everyone else for your problems. Disgusting fucks.

Correlation doesn't equal causality, it's probably because women who have C-sections are likely to be less concerned with their child's health.

You can do what thousands of people in your situation have done and are currently doing: eat less; eat healthier.

Have you tried not eating as much? Dieting usually works unless you're doing it wrong fatass.

What New Zealand said.

Myself and my four siblings were all born with C-section. We are all at least mildly athletic. No fatties here. Maybe you should just kill yourself?

Why are Americans such prolific shitposters?

What can we do to stop the American shitposting epidemic?